News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Garou? I can't stay mad with you for stealing my cookies, come show me your tits! =P

OrchidofDarkness

:-[ Garou deflowering me would only be a sweet beginning of starting over 
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Garou

*kisses softly your tender lips*
i love you so much Orchidofdarkness.  Let me embrace you in darkness for eternity

OrchidofDarkness

-wraps arms around smiles at the kiss- I welcome the dark eternity with you. 

Garou let me take you away from this and send you in to bliss eternal

Galanthor

I'm sorry you broke all your spanking devices on me, i brought you new ones, take me back?

Garou

damned, i wanted to follow my sweet Orchidofdarkness, but now it is spoiled? do I really have to make up with you even if I want to stay with orchid?

Galanthor

You dunno? she'll have a harem, you'll have to make up with a lot of guys

OrchidofDarkness

-Sits down on a pillow to watch- Between you two I wont need one.  Will you just come home to me please I have dinner waiting

Galanthor

Sorry i was late for dinner, gonna take every punishment

OrchidofDarkness

-Eyes him- I will think of how to punish you but for now just make it up to me

Garou

stay wit me forever my dear. oh you can punish him with castration  8-)

OrchidofDarkness

Will your soft wings carry you back to me always?

Garou

ofcourse my love, I'm here to serve you . you are my love , you are my mistress.

OrchidofDarkness

I am dressed up like a sexy  cop and made a nice desert for you take me back

crismonrose

I'm at your beck and call, can I be by your side once more...please

Mordred

I promise.. I will try a bit harder to not always be touching and biting. You make it difficult.. but still, no excuse. Look, I even got you a selection of high-neck items.. see, I am willing to try. And when you are ready.. when you want these fangs deep inside that precious neck, just give me that look you do so well.. yessss, that one there.. and I will know. Can we try one more time, my sweet Rose?
*See Pillory*

Stone

Mordred, deadr Mordred, come back before I resurrect bell bottoms. >:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

OrchidofDarkness

The darkness is such a boring place with out you please come back.

Mr Bigglesworth

I am sorry I let the light burn out Orchid - I got a new bulb, now come and I shall make passionate love to you once again, in the light.

OrchidofDarkness

-take light bulb and throws it over shoulder- how about in the dark where you have to feel your way around -winks- I promise to behave for a short while if you take me back

Mordred

Orchid.. I promise.. I'll try very hard to not bite your bottom. Sorry, thought you'd like that. If you turned over occasionally, you'd make my night a helluva lot easier. But no, I'm not blaming you. I'll stick to the neck. And.. heh.. those other areas you like. I'll save just the spankings for that juicy ass, deal? Can I come back in? Please? You know I'm kinda stuck out here until you say othewise. Hello! I think that damn sun's about to come up!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

(Torchers Mordred a little long allows him in just a split second before the sun comes up. Sure I will take you back)

Will you take me back if I promise to roll over now and then and let you tie me down then bite my neck maybe even turn me?

Mordred

(your neck.. as a starter.. hmmm.. but for torturing me.. you won extra credit, you naughty thing you)

Please.. give me another chance! Ok.. *rolls up sleeves*.. how about if I cover your lovely body with tiny blue dots.. in a wild pattern that makes no sense (and also.. glows in the dark).. but then.. ah yes.. then, when I connect those dots.. it'll all make a crazy, gorgeous sense? You like surprises, my adorable little Orchid of the Dark, doncha? What do you say, give me another shot at this?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ok I know I have complained...on several occasions ....about the blue paint smears,but I have had a change of heart, I found some nice moist creme to remove it , instead of the paint thinner which dried my skin out so much, and with nights empty...  think I would like another chance,

Flaming

Please, it wasn't my fault all those photos took fire, I was just watching them closely, you know I love those images you post