Starcraft group RP idea "Along the fringe edge of the Korpulu Sector"

Started by Aiden, September 15, 2010, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

If you like the star craft universe you came to the right place! I have tried to join previous starcraft games and some just do not take off so I am approaching this game from a different perspective. I am starting this game inside of the Cantina of a Behemoth-class battlecruiser.

This story takes place apart from the current story lines but if you wish to have past affiliations with past organizations you can. The exact time is in line with the events of starcraft 2.  (Kel-Morian, Former Alpha squadron, Raynor's Raiders, Sons of Korhal, etc)

The basic idea/plot

The Möebius Foundation has sent a Behemoth-classBattlecruiser full of scientist, farmers, technicians, workers, soldiers, pilots (Essentially it is a colony ship) to explore fringe worlds on the outer most edges of the Korpulu Sector.

The Evonox system (Created specifically for this game idea) is new and untouched by terran hands, what will be found there is a complete mystery. The journey will be slow as uncharted space means no warp driving past the known systems.

Depending if I can get interest, I can develop new worlds to settle. I see a very "westerny" on the frontier type theme for this new system. Zerg and protoss players will not be allowed (at first). Terran is the only race option available at this time. If I get a good amount of players who wish to progress this story, then this game can be moved to an actual section. The Cantina is not a XXX thread like some of the other adult socialization threads. But if a Marine and a Medic wish to take it back to their quarters, I can make threads in the same section the character's sheets are located.

This game idea is meant for players who enjoy the universe to create their own story lines (as long as they are not outlandish). The game needs everything, from bridge crew, tech crew, physicians, settlers, refugees, soldiers, etc.

The game's first thread will be the Cantina, a place to share stories, drink a beer and create character depth/plot.

Before posting please put a character sheet up at the following area, the rules are listed there.
Character Sheet

Gunslinger

Ah a very nice idea, starcraft RP on a battlecruiser. Count me in, I want to see how usefull a Ghost Cloacking device can be in a starship like this.  >:) 

Aiden

You make ghost number 2, I will not be allowing any more ghost to join in until we have some other unit types.

Civilian, pilots, crew, etc.