Sophie Nicole's Ideas

Started by Sophie Nicole, November 22, 2021, 05:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Nicole

Here's my repository of lonely ideas.  I've endeavored to list the key details in each idea, though discussion pre-writing for plotting purposes, characters, world building, and the like is completely welcome.  If an idea listed below is crossed out (like so) it's taken and I'm not accepting requests for it.  I may tweak that formatting convention in future.  Maybe color-coded?  We'll see.

This thread is listed in the Adult Solo sub because I want all of these to have the option of adult material, though that's by no means required.  I'm still learning how to write smut, and I don't know that I'm good at it yet, so I hesitate to really promise it lol.  Worth noting:  Even in the case of stories that are intended to be adult-oriented, I enjoy a lot of story with my smut.  Ideally it would be between 70/30 and 80/20 story versus smut, inclusive. 

If you're interested in one of these ideas, please PM me instead of replying here, thank you.  And this thread will likely update often as stories are added, struck out, tweaked, or removed.  And of course please take a look at my O/O thread for further information on me.

Without further ado, and in no certain order:

The Secret of Foxcroft Academy
You're different.  Your parents called you "special".  You never really understood why, but parents are like that.  All you knew was, others always seemed to have a sense of your other-ness.  Now that you're a legal adult, however, your parents inform you that you've been enrolled in a boarding school!  It's like a college, they say, for other people just like you.  You're not given a choice and soon enough you're whisked away to the isolated Foxcroft Academy. 

Foxcroft Academy is a school for monsters.  Succubi, werewolves, demon- and angel-descended, kitsune, you name it.  What manner of "monster" are you, and why did you never figure it out?  I leave that up to you.  Either way, this would begin as something of a slice of life and evolve from there:  Foxcroft, as all magical schools should, has a dark secret...one we'll discover as we go.

Of Fire and Wind
Djinn and bottles.  Wishes, longing, and powers unleashed.  And silence...and dark...and deep time.  The Djinn in this bottle has had so many masters, unleashed so many wishes, and spent uncountable years sealed away in her bottle....  Until you came.

The setting, while containing fantasy elements, is open for debate.  I think a fairly standard medieval fantasy setting works well, but we can talk.  This would be something of an enemies-to-lovers story.  I have ideas how I want the Djinn to work which we should discuss before starting, but ideally this would lead to a Happily Ever After.

When Light Meets Dark
It's a world of superpowers, and you're one of them.  Supers.  Novas.  Whatever you want to call them, you have powers, and not weak ones.  You're a named Player (though perhaps not the biggest or strongest or most well-known).  You've got a roommate.  You're friends!  You kind of think they're hot too...but they don't know you're a Super.  That whole "mild-mannered alter ego" thing, you know?  And of course they're a baseline so they wouldn't understand it anyway.

Except...they're a super too.  One of you is a hero...the other a villain.  Romance and angst follows from here.  Probably have some Big Conflict at some point where everything comes to a head.

The Spark of Forever
Little do you know it, but your best friend is a vampire!  For whatever reason their aversion to sunlight never occurred to you (night worker?), or maybe you always thought it was weird but vampires don't exist...right?  Anyway, something happens that threatens your life.  It could be a terminal diagnosis, a bad accident, a mugging, what have you...and your friend must make a flash decision:  Lose you, or save your life by turning you?  We both know which decision she made. 

The beginning would be a lot of "learning curve" and the like.  We'd probably want to introduce some manner of external conflict, and I'm willing to hear suggestions.  Also possible romance subtext?

Tabletop Gaming!
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this?  If not, please contact me with advice.  I'm always looking for new players for my weekly Tabletop Role Playing Game.  I am familiar with Pathfinder 1e, Stars Without Number, and Vampire:  The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition, and I've been known to create simple systems to accommodate custom games.  There would be an "application process" where we get together with my other two players and chat a bit, and of course you're welcome to pick my brain in the PM's.  We meet up Saturdays at 6pm EST and play on Foundry, using text chat.
If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell.
~Virgil, 70-19BC

My O/O's  |  My Ideas