News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Help Needed

Started by LookingGlassReborn, December 04, 2011, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookingGlassReborn

To whom it may concern,
               A few months ago I signed up and completed my trial period under the name LookingGlass, however due to life's complications I was unable to get on E for quite some time. Now this has lent itself to the following issue. One, I cannot for the life of me seem to remember my password for my profile, and secondly I can't remember the custom email that I made for where I might retrieve my password. That being said even if I did remember it I wouldn't have been able to place what the password for that was either. So I'm quite a bind in that respect, and at the same time I haven't really much in the way of proof that I am who I say I am aside from my word on the matter. If I am beyond help on this issue I understand, but if anything can be done I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
           Glass

LookingGlass

The issue has been obliterated by the most awesome Oreo!

Caeli

To check which email you have on your LookingGlass account, go to your account settings. To reset your password, read this tutorial.

If you no longer have access to your old email address on your first account, I recommend that you send a private message (PM) to any online staff member (they appear as purple names in the Who's Online list at the bottom of the main forum page) to have them manually change your email account (since doing so yourself would require a password, which you've forgotten; and asking for a password reset would send an email to the email address that you may or may not have access to).

They can also help you change your email addresses around (from your LookingGlassReborn account) so that your old account is associated with a current email address.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

LookingGlass

Thank you for the help Caeli

Oreo

I am attempting to fix things. ;)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

LookingGlass

Oreo

Quote from: LookingGlass on December 04, 2011, 05:46:53 PM
The issue has been obliterated by the most awesome Oreo!
*giggles* Thank you.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

LookingGlass

You are more than welcome ^_^