Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I like the voodoo doll on maybe a
Puppet master one
The player can fully control what a player says or does, possibly have it even more of a
possession card.
the player can possess any one of their choosing even if it's one of the Npc?

Jarod1

Treasure: 

Full restore  In a game this rough your going to need all the help you can get.  This Treasure fully restore the stamina of a player and remove all status effects.  May only be played once, but it can be played at any time

Not sure what catagory this should be in

Wheel of fortune or misfortune:  Much like in the game wheel of fortune the player gets to spin a wheel for a prize or punishment.  (the effects will be many of of the same that are on the card but this just adds an element of chance to it.)  Some of the spaces will aid the player, while others will be less helpful.

CurvyKitten

you know by the looks of some of these cards, how about a good old fashioned Get out of jail free card...lol

Patriarch

LimitlessNikkie

I can't believe I didn't see this till now I would have been really irritated if I hadn't seen it till tomarrow...

Anyway I just read the whole thread and it looks so fun. I have a couple card ideas and will be posting a bio later tonight.

Treasure cards

Give and Take
This card can be used to gain one turns worth of points from another player but you have to preform said players fantasy in front of the other players.

Exclusion for 2
This card can be used before any group card. Pick one player to be excluded with yourself from whatever is taking place. Lasts for one turn.

Pick a Friend
This card automatically awards a turns worth of points to the card hold and who ever the card holder picks.

Payback
Send a player of your choice back a ring.

I know they're kind of simple but I was trying to promote competitiveness among the players *shrugs* I might make a few more tomarrow

Patriarch

Great to hear Nikkie. I look forward to reading it, and enjoying your further card submissions!

Also, right now - we have compiled every single card we need - though we're always looking for more to throw in - except for six level 4 (the highest most badass level where dragons are summoned to ravage you - or demon lords) Submission/Domination cards.

Throw us your ideas!

LimitlessNikkie

Katerina 'Kat' Answorth
Sexuality: Bi favors guys
Likes: Music, singing, dance, high heels, short skirts, dressing to make the guys drool, being the center of attention, a good book, and choclate chip cookies.
Dislikes: Beef, the smell of lavender, techno music, and 'macho' guys.
Relationship: Kat doesn't do a standard relationship, she is currently 'relationship' a couple of diffrent guys though if asked will claim to be single and unattached.
Sexual Experience: minor except for the recent rush of 'boyfriends' Kat dated only one guy threw highschool, the same boy she lost her virginity to.
Ons: Kat likes dominate partners, rough sex, and minor bondage. (she had a few NC fantasy's she's never dared explore before but still harbors secretly)
Offs: extream pain, vore, and any kind of bathroom play.
Dress: On an average day Kat could be seen wearing one of these: one, two, three, four, five.
Personality: She lives each day like she doesn't have another and since she's come back the trait has just become stronger. She takes risks normal people wouldn't think to, has no fear be it of other people or of heights. She loves to laugh and joke, gets along with people easily able to find something in common with almost everyone. She is a flirt when it comes to boy but has a thing for exceptional girls. Kat tries her best to never be serious having far more fun just taking everything as it comes and dealing with it when it becomes an issue. Of late she's changed her stance on relationships and no longer dates instead doing the friends with benefits thing and because of that with guys she's become more outrageous and having never been rejected she has no fear telling a random guy she'd like to see the back seat of his car.
History: Kat has been drawing attention to herself since the day she was born. Her mom had been a journalist and her father a photographer. Her mom wasn't due for another two weeks and there was a big story on the line and she just had to get to Paris to her contact.
It was while she was in Paris that Kat was born in the back seat of a french taxi cab racing for the nearest hospital.

Not much has changed since then. Kat has always been the type to lead a big life. She started preforming when she was 7 starting with a ballet class performance and branching out from there. At 9 Kat did relay for life and was on the news for her team earning the most money that year. She traveled abroad the first time to Australia at 12 with the junior ambassador program and made local headlines. At 13 she won class president for her school. At 14 she fell in love for the first time with a boy who sat in front of her in English. At 15 she lost her virginity to that boy and joined the varcity soccer team as the only softmore on the team. The summer of her 16th birthday she took off for two months on a cross country road trip with her two best friends. At 17 she won captain of the soccer team and lead them to the companionship, she got her first tattoo and she got engaged. At 18 she had her first broken heart and she disappeared for several months. At 19 she came back with longer hair, a brighter smile and a new out look on life.

Aside for the big things Kat is a avid runner, she was in every type of club in school ranging from academic to recreational. She preformed regularly within the comunity. She's an active volunteer. She's a vegetarian, is likely to be seen at the library, the only karaoke place in town with her friends, sneaking into the clubs she's too young to get into and just over all having a good time.

Note: Posting availability is every day though less on weekends.

Jarod1

Summons

Rise of the Sex machines:  No I'm not talking about terminators though it is something similar.  An AI system of some sort is sommoned from the game.  (The form of this machine could be anything.  It could humanoid in appearance like a cyborg or a terminator, or it could be something less humanoid in appearance a machine with man limb that can bound the player while it has it way.  Whatever the form it is able to fully satisfy itself with either male or female)  I am thinking that this could be a higher level summons

God / Goddess of desire and lust  A god or goddess of immense beauty is summoned looking to satisfy its urges.  This summons is made even tougher to resist, if incredible strength and speed we're not enough, it also generates a aura of desire that draws the object of its affection in making it incredibly hard to resist.  (I would probably consider this summons to be a higher level summons 4 or 5. 

Patriarch

Fantastic character post Nikkie, especially considering it's so last-minute!

Now, an update... The final hours are approaching, and Yasarra and I will have a decision for you soon. We've narrowed it down to the final four candidates for our maiden voyage. Now it's just deciding which of the four is sadly voted off the island. This is so difficult, why do you all have to be such wonderful writers?!?

yasarra

To All the Delightful Gentlefolk That Have Applied:

Thank you so much for your interest.  It's been so very, very difficult, but we've selected our trio for the maiden voyage of Rhiaji.  Now, please keep in mind that once we get a feel for it, we may very well start a second game (the cards are made, after all.  A lot of work went into it, and thank you everyone for your submissions!).  Also, after discussing things with Stairc, we've decided that some challenges may involve outside players.  So, those of you who didn't make this round may get an early taste as a player NPC.  That being said...

Congratulations to you all for the creation of such terrific characters.  Our final selections for the first installment of Rhiaji are:

Rubicon
Nazora
and...
Meliai

See you three in game!  *grins passes around the cookie plate*

Vergil1989

Sounds good, though I do wish I had made the final cut.  Oh well, no biggie lol.  See you in the IC when and if I am called before my round begins.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Patriarch

*smiles* I'm sure we'll be able to find a spot for your Vergil. There are an awful lot of NPCs, very few of them human, to play!

And again, thank you EVERYONE for making this game so fantastic. It couldn't have happened if it weren't for all the incredible work that was put in by each and every poster in the thread. There's a part of all of you in the game - and we're lucky that it's there.

Please, keep in touch and read along as we head out. We'll definitely be calling on some of you, and we're always looking for new ideas on how to make the second game even better - or add more cards!

Until then,

Stairc

Meliai

Oh wow!!! After seeing all the other awesome characters I didn't think I had much of a shot! EEEEEEE I am so excited, thank you guys!
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

*grins* You're very welcome Melial. We're excited too!

For you lucky three players - you now have one week to come up with your 20 'fantasies'. There will be five per ring, so vary them in intensity and duration. Level 1s are basically 'foreplay'. Level 4s are quite beyond intense. levels 2 and 3, naturally, fall between.

This is your chance to personalize your play experience. Fantasies can be anything that presses your buttons, and since it will only be drawn by you - you needn't worry about it matching other players' tastes. They can even occur outside the room the game is taking place in. The magic of Rhiaji will summon you there. Go crazy, and have fun. When you're finished with your 20 naughty ideas (five for each level), PM (don't post, let's keep this a surprise from the other players) them to me or Yasarra before this time next week and the game will begin!

Now, there's absolutely no reason you can't come up with your 20 fantasies faster than that. The sooner you all finish, the sooner we can begin.

Looking forward to reading them,

Stairc and Yasarra

Nazora

I could not find a happy face happy enough to express my joy. It should be fun coming up with fantasies, but I hope to have them all submitted this weekend.

:-) >:) O:) :-)
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

yasarra

Wonderful!  We're giving a week so people can make sure they submit what they really, really would like to see happen to their character (or characters, as the case may be).  Love to see what you all cum...errr, come up with!  *sits back, nibbling a white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie*

Patriarch

Great t hear it Nazora! The sooner you find the perfect fantasies, the sooner we can begin! But don't anyone feel rushed - we're giving you the whole week for a reason *laughs*.

Here's to a great game in the making!  XD

CurvyKitten

Aww..I didn't make the final cut. Aww well, good luck guys and have fun. Maybe I can join the next game. If I can think of any other idea's I'll be sure to let send them your way.

Patriarch

Thanks a bunch *hugs* it was the most competitive application process I've ever seen! We're looking forward to hearing more ideas, and there will be quite a few opportunities for cameos!

CurvyKitten

I'm always up for a cameo or even playing one of the NPC's that oh so lovingly... subject the players to their ordeals.

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Sashira

This sounds like a lot of fun. :-) I'm down to play NPCs, male, female, human or monster. I'd have trouble writing for something "mindless" (i.e. a tentacle monster) but otherwise would have fun with various roles. Let me know if something opens up.

Vergil1989

Depending on your playstyle, but not all tentacle monsters are mindless my friend nor do they have to be.  Lol, anyway, had to throw that out there lol.

Patriarch

*smiles* Good to hear!

For those of you who are interested, Yasarra and I are writing a Rhiaji 'prequel' thread detailing how the game of Rhiaji came to be, who created it... And what purpose it serves.

You can follow along here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86582.0

Jarod1

I didn't make the cut, ah thats too bad.  Oh well maybe next time.  if you need help with anything give me a call.