Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

A box sits on the table, inscribed only with the hand-carved word, ‘Rhiaji’. It looks harmless enough, some old antique left in the attic you found while you were sorting through some junk. Maybe your grandfather bought it somewhere and left it up there. You don’t know.

What you do know is that it’s some kind of board game. So what the hell? You break it out when your friends are over, including that one you’ve had a bit of a crush on for years, and see what’s in this old thing.

You crack open the lid…

And your fate is sealed. All of you have begun the game, Rhiaji… A powerful artifact created by an ancient sex cult from another world. And once the game has begun, no one can stop playing until it has finally been won.

Fantasy, your every, wildest dream fulfilled with a roll of the dice and a touch to the spinner. Land on one square and cum-drinking vines assault you. Land on another and prepare to have your cock, and desire, double in size. Another square altogether and develop an incredible kink for bondage while another forces you to strip before your friends astonished eyes... And still another sends a horde of centaurs crashing in.

This is Rhiaji, where fantasies and nightmares come true with every role of the dice.

----------

We are seeking 3 excellent and very naughty writers who want to take the role as the game's players. The scenario takes place amongst a group of 18-21 year-olds, and you will be the proud writer of one of them as your characters are brought 'closer' to their friends than they ever were before... And in many cases are brought inside them.

It's Jumanji with sex, Zathura with... Sex. And yet it is so, so, so much more.

Want to be a part of it?

Then help us create the game.

Yes, it will be an actual game. We will roll to see what you encounter and then you will write it out - a unique blend between freeform and a system based RP, a written creation for an amazing journey. Let the madness begin!

First a character profile.

General Description: Send us a description of your character, both physical appearance (you can use either an image or words) and your basic intentions playing them. What makes you want to play them so much, and worth having in the game? Let us know, we love to hear all about what makes your character awesome!

Next, their Ons and Offs, which may or may not mirror yours. What are their fantasies, their deepest, darkest desires?  The more detailed the better, and the more likely you'll be selected!

Finally, brainstorming is huge. If you like the idea, post everything you can think of in this thread. The more ideas in play the better... It's just that simple.

So, are you interested? Let's get a discussion brewing, no need to post a character sheet to post ideas! We want to hear from as many of Eliquiy's brilliant pool of writers as possible. If you can think it, post it! Let's let the inspiration role.

Looking forward to it,

Stairc and Yasarra

Nazora

This could be interesting. Please reserve me a spot for a player character submission.

Brain Storming Question:  Will the game work with a minor dice roll system leading to certain squares that are already preselected, or will it be free-form with the game master having the consequences of a turn appear on the fly. I'm fine with both ways. The dice system for the purpose of roll consequences might be very fun and add quite a bit of randomness to the game. Someone would have to write a score card advance though, and that would be some work. Plus, people would have to know what potential events are involved so they know what they might be in for.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Patriarch

Great, we'll definitely save a spot for you.

As for the dice or freeform, we can certainly go both ways. Free form requires much less prep work and can be adapted to whims and story/character needs on the fly... But the idea of using an actual board has its own aura of fun to it, taking us that much closer to playing an actual game. Perhaps the best solution would be to do a mix of it, creating the rules of the game and most of the types of squares plus a list of sample things that could happen from landing on one. That way, we'd be working from a system but still able to meld things on the fly. Another way could be to make the board and the categories but not make all the resulting events, so we still have some freedom. Or, of course, we could go simple free-form or game all the way.

What are your thoughts, dear reader?

LucianLuna

ok I'm in. It's unique and has never been done before which caught my interest. Now for my info:

General Description:

Blond hair and ice blue eyes. 6', 150 pounds. He also has a dragon tattoo on his chest. Lucian is 19 and curious about new things do he'd be more than willing to play the game. He had discovered he was gay last year and hasn't been with anyone yet. That's right, he's a virgin. He has two brother's, his older brother and his twin brother. him and his twin were raised by their older brother when their parents died. The older brother is a big business man and all three boys live in a mansion now. Lucian and his twin are pranksters and love to try to make people laugh. He can also be a bit of a trouble maker, but he never causes trouble for his friends. He only gets into trouble when he goes to town alone.  His hobbies are cooking, reading, swimming, horseback riding, and modifying motorcycles. Lucian also likes extreme sports, the more dangerous the sport the more he enjoys it.
Ons and Offs:
Since he hasn't had any sexual experiences yet he doesn't know what he likes and doesn't like, but with his constant curiosity he will be willing to try anything. I'm thinking he can discover his like sand don't likes while playing the game.

Patriarch

Alright, start throwing out your ideas for a character and the game itself. We'll gladly help you brainstorm your character submission if you like. The more you put in, the better your chances for being one of the lucky 2-4!

Jarod1

I agree this look like it will be really fun and plan to submiit a character sheet soon.

Brainstorming idea:  I think a potentially fun square to include on the game board would a square that transfers the souls or spirts of a couple characters or all the characters for that matter into the bodies of another character.  I would also be in support of a dice roll system, though I'm more than happy to play free-form as well.

Any way I'll work up a character sheet and post it soon.

Patriarch

Fantastic. I hadn't even given a dice role system thought until Nazora brought it up... But now I'm liking it more and more. It would really be playing a game AND writing a story simultaneously, living out the game itself. Very exciting and very unique. Naturally, the characters themselves wouldn't use dice rolls in their other actions - only in their interactions with the game board itself. No charisma checks here, if any readers were wondering.

I like the idea of a body swap. Sounds very fun, and since we can control who swaps with who - any player who didn't find such appealing would be able to stay safely in his or her own form. Fun indeed.

What else out there in the storms of brains? Particularly on the questions - to dice or not to dice.

LucianLuna

I like the idea of using the dice for interacting with the board game.  oh and updated my post above to add character info

Patriarch

Wow, two votes for dice - and I think Nazora's leaning towards it too. In that case, what are some ideas for how the board would be laid out? My first thought was a Pictionary-type board (though naturally looking ancient, carved with creatures of all types and very sexually-hinting poses, not cheap cardboard) with several different categories of effects  - such as Mental (a change to the player(s) mind, memory or desires) Summoning (a creature will be cumming to this realm) etc. Then, when each was landed on - one of dozens of different potential effects would take place.

What are your ideas?

LucianLuna

Summoning sounds like fun. All kinds of creatures could show up. That would be very interesting and the creatures that are drawn on the board could be creatures that could be summoned. Oh and what will happen if more than one person lands on the same square, will it turn into a group like thing then?

Patriarch

*grins* I'm sure many squares will involve more than one player. Fun fact, I'm actually working on a game design company - so designing the games mechanics is going to be great.

One thing I know as a game designer is that to keep things interesting - it helps to have things one player does affect multiple players. I'm sure that many squares will force one player to give another a blowjob, put difficult choices to players - choosing one player to help in exchange for hurting another -  and some will simply involved everyone getting attacked by incredibly lusty nymphs!

So in short - group things will happen all the time, interacting with other players is what makes a game fun! Well, that and the sex of course *laughs*. I think something special will happen if two players land on the same square - but I'm not sure what yet.

Ideas?

Nazora

I love the board. Now the hard work for a dice game would be this. There might be fifty squares to seventy-five until you get to the end of the game and can be free from its effects, sort of like the world going back to normal in jumanji. Each one of these squares will have to have a different effect written for it, some of the squares might never be landed on, but there still would need to be effects. Some of the squares might be free squares or even squares that allow the player to reverse something previously. Some of the squares will have major effects while others might be minor. For example, if we have some physical transformation squares, one square might turn the player into a centaur while the other may simply cause the same player to grow cat ears and a tail. One square might cause a girl players to increase several cup sizes and heavily lactate while another may simply cause the breasts of the girl player to simply expand one cup size.

There could also be squares that deviously force the person who lands on it to inflict the consequence of the square on another player.  >:)

Then there is the cheating provision, if someone attempts to cheat the game they get ejected somewhere or worse.

Of course, that means someone needs to number a bunch of ideas, each number representing a square progressing to the games end with the consequence of landing on that square contained within. There might be a score sheet in the OOC simply to keep track of what number square everyone is on and what cards they drew previously. Basically, the person on square twenty-six would be closer to then the person on square twelve.

It's a lot of preparation work but I'm willing to send in ideas to help finish out the board.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

LucianLuna

You where interested in the body swap idea the other person mentioned. that's how it could happen. if more than one player lands on the same square they can swap bodies.

Patriarch

Excellent ideas! I'm hesitant to make something as huge as body swap occur when players land on the same squares... Unless there's a way to reverse it. Otherwise a heavily macho player might be permanently stuck inside a female body and vice versa. That's fun at first, but soon the novelty wears down. Perhaps it happens for three turns? Or perhaps landing on the same square triggers a more direct confrontation.

As for everything Nazora had said, the ideas are as excellent as her avatar. One way to make the design of the board easier to manage is the aforementioned categories. Let's say we take all 75 or so effects we have planned out (and I love the ideas you've mentioned) but instead of putting them each on their own square, we split them (and the board) into several categories. Then, whenever one of those categories is landed on, a result is randomly chosen from a pool of all possible ones - likely without replacement (meaning that once an effect has occurred, it won't occur again).

What do you think of that? And definitely, let's get working on it Nazora! I'll check with Yasarra tomorrow, but I think it's pretty safe to say that the board and dice system is IN. It's just way too fun to leave out.

Nazora

QuoteLet's say we take all 75 or so effects we have planned out (and I love the ideas you've mentioned) but instead of putting them each on their own square, we split them (and the board) into several categories. Then, whenever one of those categories is landed on, a result is randomly chosen from a pool of all possible ones - likely without replacement (meaning that once an effect has occurred, it won't occur again).

This is perfect. But it will mean two dice rolls, one for reaching the space by the player, and one by the Game itself to select the effect it spits out. Some of the more minor cards that involve growth or layered effects might be replaced to give the opportunity for increased effects.

-I was wondering what would happen if a female player get's a male enhancement  transformation drawn or vice versa. This could be dealt with by: one, making the opposite gender player select one player of the appropriate gender, two, ignoring the card, or three, having a card with a male and female enhancement on it so it can remain gender specific in its effect.
All about what I like!

LucianLuna

Added more to my character info like you asked

Patriarch

Two dice rolls are no problem. I can roll two dice in my sleep! *laughs*

I like your idea about some effects having replacement. Or, some cards could have multiple copies in their category - and events can be triggered that reshuffle the stack.

As for what happens if a character of the wrong gender gets a gender-specific card... I like the idea of them being forced to play it on someone of the correct gender. Giving the players choices to make, especially if it's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't choice is going to make everything more exciting.

If for some reason there are NO valid players for the card - they'll have to pick a new one.

Also, I'd say rolling 'doubles' (using two dice for the movement) gets you an extra movement... And an extra effect, forced to deal with two in one turn.

Edit - Great Lucian. Add as much or as little as you like, take your time with making a great character. Remember, it's only been about two hours since the thread's gone up and we have a lot of great candidates... and only 2-4 slots!

Meliai

Oh, this idea is really really intriguing! Do you have any idea how long you'll be accepting character submissions before you make the final choice though? I won't have time to hammer out a thorough profile until Saturday or Sunday
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

We'll be keeping it open for about five days at the very, very least. More likely we'll keep it open a whole week. We don't want to rush this a game with as much potential as this seems to have, and there's still a lot of details to hammer out before we'd get started, so there's no need to rush. Take your time Meliai and throw in ideas! The more the merrier and the better the game.

Jarod1

I may tweak the character here or there but for now I'm satisfied with the character this way.

Character Profile

Name: Kimberly Anderson
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'6
Measurement 36c

Personality:  Kimberly loves to exercise and stay fit.  She is gold belt in Karate and is well on her way to earning her black.   She is very strong willed and its the side of her that shows most often.  She is also thoughtful, and when she isn't doing something to physically stimulate herself she can often be found curled up with a good book, romances or fantasy stories usually.  Although she isn't very outgoing, she is friendly enough to those she meets and gets along with almost everyone.  Although she hasn't slept with anyone yet she has very good imagination thanks to all the reading she does and as such she has some very well developed fantasies.  If she has a fatal flaw it is that she doesn't have a lot of faith in other people to do things which she considers right, which sometimes makes her miss out on some good things.  It also results in her sometimes take too much on her shoulder.  She has many varied and different activities that she like to be part of so she is almost always doing something. 

On's:  Changing form and experiencing what it is like to be in the body of another form.  A male learning what it is like to be female and visa versa.  Anatomy changing in strange but delightful ways

She fantasizes about erotic and exotic forms of bondage, vines, tentacles and the like, though she has never experimented with any of is before and she generally keeps it to herself.

She also has leanings towards being dominated though from her strong willed personality you wouldn't know it, despite the face that she shows to the world, she finds the idea of be taken very hot.  This is includes spankings, and other forms of coercion and punishment.

Multiple penetration by vines, toys, tentacles, cocks, and anything else you can think of is very high on her list of fantasies. 

Lack of control of her circumstances, and not knowing what is to come, meaning that she absolutely loves adventure or situations where she isn't in control.  Being blind folded or having a ball in her mouth for instance and having someone or something doing things to her while she is strung up or bound. 

Other things like receiving and giving anal and oral aren't necessarily her favorite things, but she won't object to it.

Offs:  She isn't fond of being tortured, or inflicting it for that matter although she does enjoy a little tickle torture. 

Anything to do with bodily waste is a major turn off for her. 

Bestiality is something she would never consider.  Leave the farm animals and the pets out of it.

Beyond that she hasn't really to many dislikes that she is currently aware of.

Game idea:  Since this is loose take on Jumanji and Zathura and games of that like, I think the effects of whatever card gets played should be games lasting or at least lasting until another effect counter acts it.  Or if not every effect than there should be some that are like that.  It would definitely add extra spice to the game.   

Nazora

Character Profile:
Name: Carrie Desmond
Weight: 120 pounds
Height: 5'7
Measurements: 34C,25,32

Description: Carrie has brown eyes and long brown hair. There is a slight golden hue to her complexion. She wears thin wire frame glasses to help her see distance as she somewhat nearsighted. An analytical smirk is her most common expression. She is fairly modest, so she always wears conservative clothes that are never revealing.

Personality: Carrie is intelligent and analytical. She tends to be a bookish introvert, but she actually collects games and loves to play them. Her romantic life is non-existent simply because of her nature and her work ethic, but she has a healthy interest the athletic and adventurous type of guy. Her main character flaw is her sarcasm, which can turn people off quickly. She also gets hurt feelings rather quickly, one of the main reasons she's so introverted. A bit of prude, her good reputation is very important to her.

Secret Desires: Carrie is a rather innocent virgin but knows a little bit about sex from what she heard at school, read in pop culture, and talked about with her friends and parents. Unwilling to have a boyfriend distract her from her school life and her ambition to be a world class economist, she had started to dabble lightly with some fetish fiction that she knows her girlfriends would consider odd. Yet if most of the stuff she had read about actually happened to her she'd be freaked out. When she started pleasuring herself while reading these 'dirty' books, she decided to put an end to reading them and clear her mind before her habit got out of control. She burned all her erotic graphic novels about six months ago, and has put the weird thoughts out of her mind for good.
All about what I like!

Patriarch

Great, these are two excellent character bios. If you're submitting, take your lead from both of these.

A note - due to Yasurra's and Mine own tastes, as well as that of several members, torture, gore, scat etc. of ANY kind will have no place in this RP. Sexual torture and denied orgams plus some bondage play is all systems go -  but if it's tending to sadism, you won't find it here.

Also, about the concept of some long-lasting effects, definitely, definitely, definitely. Some effects will be temporary or expire under certain conditions, some will endure until removed in some manner (like landing on a space that allows it) and some will endure endlessly. Most things, particularly summonings, will be very temporary due to the fact that the stage needs to be cleared for the next entity. A massive tentacle monster fucking everyone in the room AND a horde of centaurs AND a demon king? Too crowded. *lol*

But definitely, an assortment of temporary and enduring effects will add a LOT of spice to the game and give a clear feeling of progression.

iridum248

Character Profile:

Name: Rina Meyers
Weight: 124 pounds
Height: 1.73 m
Measurements: Hey~!

Description: A bubbly redhead, Rina's a 'slightly' geeky girl, in her own words; She's taking time off from university (Where she's in an Arts course) to widen her horizons, and generally have fun. A former member of the swim club, she has a lissome figure, more athletic than curvy- She's let her hair grow long since highschool, and often wears colored contacts over her naturally green eyes.

Personality: Rina's fairly easygoing, if a little shallow; She has more casual acquittances than close friends, mostly due to a lack on effort on her part on staying in touch. She picks up, and loses, interests fast- Usually by focusing on her interest of the moment to the exclusion of all else. She's not *quite* sure what kind of guy she'd like- Though she'd hold the usual expectations of 'nice, handsome and smart'- but is currently more interested in casual fun...

Desires: Dressing up! Rina likes roleplaying~ She's recently into 'geek culture' of computer games, fantasy and anime because she likes the costume...And she's pretty good at pulling off quite a few of the lovely female characters. (She dressed up as the maid Kaori to promote the upcoming game 'Blood Tune', and later as the priestess Karen: (http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/03/21/moehaku2010_costume_play/DSC_1422.JPG) and the gorgeous robot girl Galatea. (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/silvanna_by_reiq-d306o06.jpg) ) It's the sense of being someone else that she finds fun; She can be rather flirtarious 'in character', though she avoids the more obviously revealing outfits...

Secretly, though, she's been wondering how it'd feel to actually *be* one of those girls...In the hands of hunky, burly monsters, or some tentacled fiend. She's, um, had fun imagining herself as several of the heroines she'd dressed up as- Though that's more her overactive imagination than anything else. (Oddly enough, these fantasy usually feature creatures. She finds generic, square-jawed main characters too 'vanilla', or boring.) Right now, it's nothing more than a few unusually vivid dreams, but she's certain she'd get past this phase like all others.

Patriarch

Another excellent character profile. Wow, the concept itself is only three and a half hours old and we've already got so many wonderful submissions and fantastic ideas for the game itself!

I can't wait to see where this is in a week's time.

iridum248

Hmmm. An interesting idea; Maybe, instead of summoning the creatures into the room, the players might occasionally be sucked into the game, and the sexual scenario in place for them? For example, like lovely female adventurers before an orc tribe, and so on. -_^ I believe it was possible to get absorbed into the Jumanji game, too~ And it might be one-offs for them to explore for bonuses and so on. A perfect way for them to get into different costumes...And trouble!

Maybe you get a single wish for completing the game? Or the choice of which one of the different worlds you'd prefer to *stay* in!