Supers - M looking for F (Back after a while.)

Started by Gannameade, September 16, 2017, 09:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gannameade

If you are interested send me a PM!  (Back after a Looooong Hiatus!!)

These are me, if you have something else.  Let me know.  Just a slow restart for me, sorry.

I am sure we can come up with something DC, Marvel, original characters for sure.  Trying to survive or simply exist with their abilities.  Looking for something a bit less NC-17 not as much Smut plz.

On the hunt:
New supers just discover their abilities, find out that others have manifested powers.  They have a choice run and be hunted or work for the man.  Neither will be easy.

My wife the enemy:
What happens when you find out being one the greatest heros/heroine that your lover is also one of your worse enemies.  Will you keep it under wraps will you turn him/her in.  Will your marriage be lost??  Would like to build up to the marriage if possible.

Live in love:
The two of you have been friends for a long time.  You have shared everything....almost.  He never shared that he was a costumed hero.  You never shared that you were either.  Now as you both start to get much closer than you imagine have after attending college together.  Will you tell or continue to try to live the dream....or the lie.

Can't give her up:
You have been working through your own issues of being a super.  Your dad was one your mother died being one.  The three of you were close so both of you took it pretty hard, even to the point of moving.  The city was the same but you changed house and locations.  Even schools, now you have to start over not having problems finding dates only a good girlfriend.  That doesn't seem to be too hard, things are going well. With your new girlfriend.  Even your father has started dating again.  I meet her once or twice.  Next thing you know he tells you he has gotten married to her and she has a daughter.  Your girlfriend!?!  Do you break it off or keep it on the DL???