Blood on the Clocktower - A Social Deduction Game of Lies and Fuckery

Started by Praxis, October 02, 2023, 11:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxis

SEASON 02 IS LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS!

ALL WE NEED IS ONE KIND, ADVENTUROUS, KIND, AMAZING, VERY INTERESTING, KIND PERSON TO JOIN AND THEN WE ARE BACK TO THE MURDERING AND ACCUSING AND SUCH.

OF COURSE WE WILL TAKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON.

THE MORE WE HAVE THE MORE FUN IT GETS BUT SEASON ONE WAS PRETTY FUN AND WE ONLY HAD EIGHT PEOPLE PLAYING.

MOVING ONTO SEASON 2 ALLOWS ME TO START TRACKING PLAYERS AND STATS AND IF YOUR BRAIN IS A MONSTER LIKE MINE IS, THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW UTTERLY EXQUISITE IT IS TO COMPARE WIN RATES OF PLAYERS IN AN ONLINE SOCIAL DEDUCTION GAME.

Envious

This was really fun, quick, and easy and I highly encourage people to join in!

Praxis

Quote from: Envious on October 30, 2023, 01:41:39 PMThis was really fun, quick, and easy and I highly encourage people to join in!

We are nothing if not quick and easy!

c0i9z

Praxis

Quote from: c0i9z on October 30, 2023, 03:56:39 PMIf anything, I felt like the accusations went a bit long.
Day 1 with a group of rookies in the game can indeed go long. 

As people get more up to speed, the game; she moves. 

Greenthorn

Praxis

Envious

Hatless

Quote from: Mythril on October 31, 2023, 10:51:26 PMThis looks like fun. If you need another player, I'd be glad to play.
You're my new favorite person.

Greenthorn

Hatless

Quote from: Mythril on November 01, 2023, 11:17:05 AMUh oh. What did I do? lol
You're number 8! The future of our little club is secured. But, like Greenthorn said, more people are always welcome! Come be my new new favorite person!

Mythril

Well, far be it from me to offend numerology. I accept the nomination for your favorite person.

Thank you!!!

Praxis

AMAZING!

Mythril steps up and saves the day!

A gentleman, a scholar, a judge of good whiskey AND a burgeoning god of fun and participation.

We got 8!

SO...I'm going to wait until Friday to pull the trigger.  We MIGHT get a few more people.  Otherwise!  We start Friday morning. (EST)

Thanks for joining @Mythril !

Mythril

Quote from: Praxis on November 01, 2023, 06:03:23 PMAMAZING!

Mythril steps up and saves the day!

A gentleman, a scholar, a judge of good whiskey AND a burgeoning god of fun and participation.

We got 8!

SO...I'm going to wait until Friday to pull the trigger.  We MIGHT get a few more people.  Otherwise!  We start Friday morning. (EST)

Thanks for joining @Mythril !

True, somewhat true, definitely true, and I'll give that last one a try!!

Praxis

Praxis

SEASON 03 IS LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS!

It's all tied up people.  The forces of GOOD were triumphant in Season 01 and the forces of EVIL are coming back with a vengeance and might very well win Season 02!  Whatever the results, it looks like Season 03 will be just as competitive, sordid and...sexy?  

Are you interested?  Amazing.  You might have questions like...

Do I need to know what's happened leading up to this?

Nope!  These are just social deduction games.  There's no legacy from game to game other than @Hatless burning bridges left and right and being a spectacular, relentless villain!

Is there a lot to learn in the way of rules?

Nope!  Very much a 10 minutes to learn but 10 years to master sort of game!

Is it fun?

It's the funnest!  And I'm not biased at all!

Are the players friendly?

They're the friendliest!

You mentioned sexy earlier.  Are the players sexy?

Sure?  Absolutely!  The sexiest!

Are you actually biased and just saying all this to get me to join the game?

Probably not?

WE ARE LOOKING FOR KIND, ADVENTUROUS, KIND, AMAZING, VERY INTERESTING, KIND PEOPLE TO JOIN AND THEN WE CAN GET BACK TO THE MURDERING AND ACCUSING THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED THIS TIME OF THE YEAR AS THE PILGRIMS AND BABY JESUS PLANNED.

THE MORE PLAYERS WE HAVE THE MORE FUN IT GETS BUT SEASON ONE WAS PRETTY FUN AND SEASON TWO WAS BASICALLY A KNIFE-FIGHT IN A PHONE BOOTH (this is more fun than it sounds) AND WE ONLY HAD EIGHT PEOPLE PLAYING.

MOVING INTO SEASON 03 ALLOWS US TO CONTINUE TRACKING PLAYERS AND STATS AND IF YOUR BRAIN IS A MONSTER LIKE MINE IS, THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW UTTERLY EXQUISITE IT IS TO COMPARE WIN RATES OF PLAYERS IN AN ONLINE SOCIAL DEDUCTION GAME.

YOU'RE GOING TO ENJOY THIS MORE THAN YOU THINK!

JUMP IN!

Greenthorn

I'm in and I fully recommend some new players give it a try! It's lots of fun... but will drive you crazy at times :)

Hatless

c0i9z

Praxis

Quote from: Remiel on November 26, 2023, 06:45:45 PMConsider my interest piqued, good sir!

\o/

Amazing!

Thanks for joining @Remiel  !   You're saving the day, you are.

We just need to staple in two more people and then we can roll!

Shake the trees people!  There's got to be more out there that will join.