Harvest Moon

Started by RedWolfet, August 05, 2011, 02:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolfet

Okay, I know your first thought.  "Why would somebody want to do an rp using a game so mild and boring and slow?"  Well, for one, I love the games.  Two, I find the Harvest King's character very interesting.  Among other characters.  And besides, I'm not going to make this rp like the game anyway.  Seeing as the Harvest King has never been with anybody in his entire existence, or hasn't been with a woman in about 2000 years, he may get a little rough and anxious.  I am going to need someone who will play as the girl that falls in love with him.  I will make him stubborn at first, yes, but that's in his nature.  You have to get him to warm up to you.

Lady Lunarius

~Raises hand~ I'm very very interested ;) So are we talking the classic Harvest Moon or the closer to futuristic, (they dress practically the same so you can't always tell by pictures.)

I've played nearly all the games, including the "variations" of the Back to Nature. I'm so in love with this idea. ^_^
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nessy

I just had to peak in and say I love the Harvest Moon series too (and Rune Factory). Nice pic of the Harvest King by the way.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

RedWolfet

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 05, 2011, 03:03:21 AM
~Raises hand~ I'm very very interested ;) So are we talking the classic Harvest Moon or the closer to futuristic, (they dress practically the same so you can't always tell by pictures.)

I've played nearly all the games, including the "variations" of the Back to Nature. I'm so in love with this idea. ^_^

I would love for you to play the girl the Harvest King falls for.  I do hope you don't mind him getting rough at times when he does warm up to your character though.  He may lose himself a little.  *smiles and winks*

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedWolfet on August 05, 2011, 03:22:59 AM
I would love for you to play the girl the Harvest King falls for.  I do hope you don't mind him getting rough at times when he does warm up to your character though.  He may lose himself a little.  *smiles and winks*

Teehee, I'll pm you if you'd like and show you the character I have in mind for my girl. ;) And I don't mind at all. I've been in love with the Harvest King since Animal Parade came out >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RedWolfet

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 05, 2011, 03:25:12 AM
Teehee, I'll pm you if you'd like and show you the character I have in mind for my girl. ;) And I don't mind at all. I've been in love with the Harvest King since Animal Parade came out >.>

Oh, please do.  I would love to find out.  And you aren't the only one on the Harvest King.  Though I did find out about him about a year before the game came out in english.  A very slow wait.  Now, to figure out what genre to put the rp under.

Lady Lunarius

Nessy if you want to read it as we post here's the linkage

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=115499.0
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nessy

Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

TheSilkenVoice

Ooh Harvest Moon!  I love that game series!  -slides in beside Nessy to read the rp as it progresses- popcorn? :D

Angzyn

*Decides to read it too*
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Ladondra

-Slides in too with a bucket of choco ice cream.- And here I thought, I was the ONLY ONE who was looking for Harvest Moon RP... ;D
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

RedWolfet

I honestly didn't think I would find so many fans.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedWolfet on August 06, 2011, 04:59:01 AM
I honestly didn't think I would find so many fans.

I fell in love with the N64 game and hunted it down when I was old enough to earn my own gameboy and get the newer ones. My biggest love was the 64 one and I am dying to get that one again. T_T

Also I'/m thinking a "A Darker Side" Harvest Moon based game is sooooo going to be finding its way to the forums if I can nibble on Red in a while >.> My title though! :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RedWolfet

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 06, 2011, 08:21:59 AM
I fell in love with the N64 game and hunted it down when I was old enough to earn my own gameboy and get the newer ones. My biggest love was the 64 one and I am dying to get that one again. T_T

Also I'/m thinking a "A Darker Side" Harvest Moon based game is sooooo going to be finding its way to the forums if I can nibble on Red in a while >.> My title though! :P

Ooh, please do let me know.  I want to be a part of it.

Liam

Never thought I'd see so many ladies interested in harvest moon. Been a long time fan of the series since PSX: Harvest moon: Back to nature.

If you want something fun, maybe a one shot based on this setting, let me know. :)

RedWolfet

Quote from: Liam on August 08, 2011, 06:35:39 AM
Never thought I'd see so many ladies interested in harvest moon. Been a long time fan of the series since PSX: Harvest moon: Back to nature.

If you want something fun, maybe a one shot based on this setting, let me know. :)

Will do.  Maybe you could let me know too?