Wanna Play...?

Started by Belladonna1, February 15, 2009, 11:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

I've been thinking about a couple RP's I'd like to do and will update this as new ideas come to me- ( I'm intentionally being rather vague with these so that if anyone is interested we can expand on it further , together...)

*) A father offers his only daughter as "payment" after losing a bet/gambling/etc..

*) "The training of a succubus"..... (trainer-you, succubus- me)

*) "Mafia Princess"......

*) "Dream Lover"....(incubus-you , dreamer-me)...

Also, in these, as well as in any RP I do, I am submissive or can switch....just can't / won't do Dom.- ( I HAVE tried in the past but only with marginal results-at best!!)[/b]
NEW:
**I'm in the mood for a threesome (me + 2 guys) which can either be one player playing 2 different men or 2 different players- there's also a myriad of scenarios in which this could be played out depending on what each of us likes/dislikes... 
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Poxdox

Good evening dear. The payment and dream lover seem to be tugging at me specifically, so if your willing to play I'll leave which to play to you. My only preference is that your character is a switch because I love having a dear little pet with spunk. I'm also more than happy to start the Roleplay off if you'd prefer.

beta

I'm curious about the succubus training one...   ???

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Doomsday

I am interested in the gambling one and the threesome, and would probably prefer to play both male characters. What say you?

Belladonna1

johntfs

What's the one with the mafia princess?