Adventures of a Space Pirate: Rival Crew (Updated!)

Started by Crovonovin, April 30, 2011, 06:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Quote from: Shihong on May 31, 2011, 03:32:25 PM
I'm open to just about any concept you've got to throw at me!
A science officer with the body of a toaster! =D
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Crovonovin

Only if he agrees to sideline as the ship's cook!

...Which reminds me, do we have a cook?

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Crovonovin

Something tells me Raven will laugh her right off the ship at the mention of not using any red meat!   ;D

Teagan's a total ponce though, so he'd probably appreciate it!

Aurora Wayland

Name: 343.Epsilon
Species: Once Human
Height: 6'7
Build: Tall and Muscular. It seems to tower over most. Its actual build is hard to tell, due to all the Body Armor.
Eyes: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Overall: Quiet and distant. 343 Epsilon does normally does not talk, but when it does its voice is metallic and carries an echo, perhaps from inside its helmet. It appears to be male and none of the crew have seen it's face. Epsilon sets most people on edge considering its face is hidden and often times people can't tell if its looking at them or through them.

Distinguishing marks:
None that people can see.

PERSONALITY
Cold and Distant are often the two words people use when referring to 343. In combat it seems like a juggernaut in destruction. It will not think twice to kill anyone and everything that stands in its way. It only answers to The Captain, as such when it was awoken from Cyro-stasis.

343 Epsilon tends to a single Peace Lilly that it keeps in its quarters. Often times people can walk by it's room and it will be sitting there, staring at it for hours. 343 Epsilon has a sweet tooth, as it does seem to eat but never in front of others.

Hates: Anything The Captain does.

Programs:
-Piloting. 343 has been programmed for piloting.
-Navigation
-Combat: 2 forms of martial arts (Jeet Kun Do and Kung Fu). 1 form of Boxing. Gun-Kata. Able to Dual wield bladed weapons easily.
-Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
-Herpetology (learned by reading several books)
-Weapons: Pistols, Rifles, swords, combat knives. Hand grenades. Explosives in general purpose use.
-Combat Expertise: Numerous background combat programs are constantly running in 343's Operating system.

HISTORY:

Initializing:.................
Initializing:......................
Initializing:..........................
Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!Corrupt Data!
/End 343.Epsilon Program.

lore

I can see Su as a closet vegetarian.

As a Jack of all trades Su could fill the cook niche. Might want to keep up the search for someone with more culinary prowess/differ to Vae - especially if Raven doesn't want to find little 'surprises' in her entrees   ;D

And for some reason, this made me giggle hysterically: Likes:  Chocolate. Peace Lilly.

Aurora Wayland

Ryujin

By any chance is the position for an alien still open? I have a tall, dark and scaly tower of muscles that I have yet to play in a sci-fi role.

lore

we have an alien, but Shihong said he'd look at near anything.

Crovonovin

Post it here, and I'll see out packing you in!  The Maltese Falcon is a big ship, so I'm sure there's a storage closet somewhere that can accommodate you. 

As for you Aurora, you get points for using art from a book I have sitting right next to me!  The history being kept corrupt is fine by me, but if you have any ideas you want to run by me in secret, feel free to drop me a line.  If not, I'll probably drop you one eventually for evil plotting!  >:)

Aurora Wayland

wewt! Awesome! Thanks for having be aboard, Captain!

Ryujin

I'll have it up by tomorrow. Before that though how high is the ceiling? I play him as anywhere between 7 and 9 feet tall so...

Caela

Ooooo tall...Raina likes tall men! ~nodsnodsnods~

Crovonovin

Let's go with a nice middlin' eight feet, just to be on the safe side!

Iksander

I'm looking to sign up myself, I have a character concept in mind, now I just have to put together an appropriate character sheet.  :D
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

Ryujin

Okay, I'm beginning work now, shall I post the sheet here or in the OOC thread?

Crovonovin

Send it to me privately so we can go over it!  Looking forward to hearing from you all.