DnD 3.5 with GUCK Rules *free see first post* Dungeon Master/Players Wanted

Started by RubySlippers, July 17, 2015, 01:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

If bondage isn't inevitable, this is a shit plane of lust.  ...also Maki is a shit seductress.  We don't need the tower denizens to start the bondage.   

Thorne - Niruwen, Female Elven Monk/Tantric Master
eBadger - Maki, Female Human Paladin/Seductress
Chulanowa - Renny, Male Lupin Cleric1/Fighter2/Sweet Tongue
RubySlippers - Brandie, Female Human Conjurer/Tentacle Mistress

I can't speak for Autocad, but it seems like a pretty small group so far. 

Thorne

Quote from: RubySlippers on September 30, 2015, 09:39:10 PM
But Tentacles are FUN, the more and better they get the more options one gets. ^_^

And all my summoned critters have tentacles to.

Might be fun for you, but they give me the creeping shivers, so .. please point them at someone who likes them. Thanks. ^^;

I have no idea what the selection criteria is, Glyph, but no one's said anything about no more characters, so ... the more the merrier?
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

TheGlyphstone

You forgot Lunais' rogue-in-progress - there's 4 confirmed players and one possible, but Autocad (based on previous games) generally seems to prefer 4-person groups over 6-person groups, so I wanted to be sure.

But hey, why not. Like I said, I just like making characters, so let's see what stats I can get out of this.

13, 16, 14, 6!, 14, 12.

Well that is thoroughly mediocre. I suppose I can wrangle a Barbarian/Ravager out of that - bulging muscles and dumber than the proverbial post.

I'll call him Kickstand.

Lunais

Nesrin
Female(?) Human Rogue 3 (Born Masochist)
Character Sheet

Nesrin has always had what you call "sticky fingers".

The lad had been famous for it. Growing up in a small town of only about a hundred people, he quickly became infamous for it, as even the smallest deeds of larceny were far and away the largest disruptions the tiny hamlet had to deal with. Compared to the kinds of things that happened in the city, of course, it was next to nothing. An apple here, a loaf of bread there. The biggest "heist" he ever committed was finding someone's dropped wedding ring on the ground and keeping it for himself - not that there was anyone he could sell it to in a village of 30 houses. Everyone would have recognized whose it was instantly.

Needless to say, he had become an outcast rather quickly, as the single criminal in an otherwise peaceful creekside village. He had put up with it as a child, but he was almost twenty years old, now - "I don't have to stick around and deal with this," he said to himself, as he packed his things and headed off to the horizon.

Of course, a cheap, hand-made wedding ring wouldn't buy much bread, even in the city. It wasn't like the kinds of wedding rings you saw on rich aristocrats, with gems and engravings. It was basically a metal circle, weighing less than the gold piece it would fetch. If he was going to make it on his own, he had to actually pull something off - and Nesrin had just the plan.

There was an abandoned wizard's tower a few miles from the edge of town. Wizards liked to set up shop in secluded areas, but as far as anyone in town could tell, the place was empty - not once had anyone been seen entering or leaving. Him and the kids used to play around it sometimes when he was younger, daring each other to touch the ivy-covered walls. Now, he returned as an adult, with a more direct purpose. An abandoned wizard's lair was bound to have some magic knick-knacks laying around. He could break in, palm what he could carry, and fence it off as soon as he hit the city. He'd lived there his whole life without seeing any movement at all behind the darkened glass windows of that place - what would there be to stop him?

Cocky as ever, he smashed the second floor window with a thrown rock, slowly climbing up the ivy and tumbling inside. It wasn't as dusty as he thought it would be, but Nesrin didn't spare a moment to think on his surroundings - the first thing he saw when he looked up was a wide-open chest full of every kind of object.

"Jackpot!" Dashing across the room, heedless of any kind of ward or alarm he may have tripped, he jammed both of his hands into the open box, sifting through it before pulling out a shining dagger, complete with some sort of gem in the hilt. Just like he thought, whatever wizard had once lived in this place had left behind tons of valuable stuff. Now all he needed to do was-

"...Ughh..." Nesrin's head pounded as he slowly regained consciousness. The moment he had lifted the dagger out of the box, there had been some kind of electric shock. That was the last thing he remembered. Now, his surroundings seemed different...he was still in the tower, but a different room of it. No windows, and nothing but wall-to-wall bookshelves surrounding him. The only other features of the room were a faint light near the ceiling, a stairwell down, and...a man, sitting at a desk, with a book in his hand.

He closed it and set it down on the table before him, before turning to face the intruder. "I was beginning to wonder if you would awake at all." His cruel voice admitted, without a hint of sympathy.

Nesrin felt awful - not just from the pain that had forced him into unconsciousness, but his entire body felt wrong. "Who are...I thought...the tower was..." His voice sounded very different from before - much higher pitched. It wasn't until the thief looked down that Nesrin let out an all-too-feminine scream.

"What did you do to me?!" The man across from Nesrin only smirked, as he - she - powerlessly fondled the newfound weights on her chest. "Just be grateful that I did not kill you." The wizard interrupted her chaotic thoughts, "I have not been given such an opportunity in quite some time..."

Nesrin could only stare upwards at him from the floor, trying desperately to hold back tears. Her throat wouldn't move, but her eyes begged for answers. "I am quite a bit older than I look, you see. And I have been sealed in this tower - my own study - for longer than I care to know...and by my own master, at that." He recounted with disgust. "The story is long and, quite honestly, tangential. The only thing you need to know is that I, and I alone, of course, am forbidden from leaving this tower. No magic item within these walls has the power to change that."

"Long have I waited for some unfortunate fool to wander into my clutches...you see, what I need from you, is an artifact that can break the seal of this tower."

"E-E-Even if I had something like that, why would I give it to you?!" Nesrin squeaked, covering her breasts with her arms in a pitiful attempt at a protected stance. "Because if you want to be rid of those, you'll do as I say. Most of the magically-inclined can only manage temporary polymorphs, but you'll find that this particular variation is quite permanent."

Nesrin's face fell further, her arms slumping to the ground in defeat. "Oh, I had other options, of course. A Geas, perhaps some form of enchantment...but such things are hardly reliable. They don't last long enough, and on top of that, any old uppity cleric can wave their arms and be done with the thing. But unless the state of magic has changed drastically in the past few decades, you'll have quite a hard time finding a mage who can undo what I've done...and besides, it isn't as though my request is some colossal trial. I need a simple, seal-breaking artifact, nothing more."

"...And...And you think...I can do that?" The girl asked weakly. "Well, you do seem to have a penchant for sneaking into the abodes of wizards and stealing their artifacts. You can keep that dagger, by the way." He pointed out, "All you need to do is find some way to get me out of this accursed structure, and I'll gladly restore your original form. Until then, let those heavy weights on your chest serve as a constant...encouragement."

"Oh, and before I forget...since you seem to enjoy my artifacts so much, have another one." With a wave of the wizard's hand, a black, leather collar tightened itself around Nesrin's neck. She immediately tried to pull it away, but there was no way she could pull it over her chin. Though, with the loss of her adam's apple, it wasn't quite as uncomfortable as she would have imagined. "I wouldn't suggest trying to remove it. It is magical, after all. I just don't want any nine-month delays on your quest, as I've waited far too long already."

Less than an hour ago, Nesrin had been a man on his way to make it big in the city, leaving behind a boring life of ostracization. And now, that very same Nesrin lie completely defeated on the ground, trapped, feminized, and forced to wear a collar, rubbing salt in her wound of forced subservience.

"Now, then. I'll be teleporting you...somewhere" His maps were years and years out of date, and he honestly had no idea what the lands outside were even like nowadays. But perhaps if he picked a city at random, it would happen to still be there. "S-Somewhere?! What do you mean somewhere?!" Filled with rage now, the girl stood to her feet, stumbling as her center of mass and weight distribution were completely alien, but still able to ball her right hand into a fist. "You can't--"

"Toodles."

And with that, her surroundings changed again, in a single nauseating instant that caused her to fall flat on her behind - in some back-alley of a city she had never heard of nor been to. Her rage, without a target, was forced to subside, as the collared girl slowly pushed herself up to her feet, using a nearby stone wall as support.

"...Even if I find your damn artifact, how am I supposed to get back home from here?!"

Personality
Pessimistic, arrogant, and bitingly sarcastic, Nesrin will be the first to speak her mind if she has anything on it. She doesn't have much sympathy towards most people, and though she is usually in the game of life for herself, the people she does form bonds with, she will fight to protect. She hasn't truly known love from anyone, even her family, and practically expects the world to slap her around given half the chance - and because of her lowered expectations, she's often clueless as to what to do when faced with genuine kindness from another.

Sexuality
Nesrin is still a virgin, and that on top of being transformed into a woman leaves her very, very confused. Chances are, she won't get the slow-and-steady sexual catch-up that she would prefer. Her lack of familiarity with her female body makes it very difficult for her to control, and that combined with her general impulsiveness, leaves her very likely to wake up in someone's bed trying to piece together how she got there.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Thorne on September 30, 2015, 11:14:14 PM
Might be fun for you, but they give me the creeping shivers, so .. please point them at someone who likes them. Thanks. ^^;

I have no idea what the selection criteria is, Glyph, but no one's said anything about no more characters, so ... the more the merrier?

While we're on the topic of Squee vs. Squick... Anyone have issues with knotting cocks? 'Cause, uh... -Points at the dog-faced boy- yeeeah.

Thorne

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 01, 2015, 08:08:40 PM
While we're on the topic of Squee vs. Squick... Anyone have issues with knotting cocks? 'Cause, uh... -Points at the dog-faced boy- yeeeah.

For my part .. I haven't run into it enough to have a functional opinion. Might depend on handling, and.. this is not a sentence that is going to work. Let me try that again.
That one, I would have to see how it is written and roleplayed before I make a hard decision. Put it on my 'ehhh..' list, for now. YMMV.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Lunais

Eh, I had it on my list of 'nevers' a moment ago, but the more I thought about it, the more I figured it'd be fine. I'm cool with dog-people, it's just actual dogs that are a different story.

Character sheet is finished and edited into my bio post along with some more character notes. Should be ready to play now unless I missed something. I don't have any books, so I was just going off of what was on d20srd.

My stat rolls were...uh...well, I have a positive modifier to one of them, at least. I'm fine with her being average, though - she's basically a small-time bread thief who was given a magic dagger and told to go steal stuff. Like, actual stuff and not just food.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Lunais on October 02, 2015, 12:56:21 AM
Eh, I had it on my list of 'nevers' a moment ago, but the more I thought about it, the more I figured it'd be fine. I'm cool with dog-people, it's just actual dogs that are a different story.

Character sheet is finished and edited into my bio post along with some more character notes. Should be ready to play now unless I missed something. I don't have any books, so I was just going off of what was on d20srd.

My stat rolls were...uh...well, I have a positive modifier to one of them, at least. I'm fine with her being average, though - she's basically a small-time bread thief who was given a magic dagger and told to go steal stuff. Like, actual stuff and not just food.

Standard rules are that if your total modifiers are less than +2, you can re-roll 'em. Just check out that godawful array I came up wih the first time around  :P

eBadger

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 01, 2015, 08:08:40 PM

I'm...no less interested in it, I guess? 

The stat-gods were kind to me, which is beyond unusual: normally I'm a great fan of the point buy system.  Fortunate, though, for a pally, even if they aren't as stat-intensive as they used to be. 

Lunais

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 02, 2015, 01:16:41 AM
Standard rules are that if your total modifiers are less than +2, you can re-roll 'em. Just check out that godawful array I came up wih the first time around  :P

Meh, I think I'll keep them just for characterization reasons. (I'm intentionally trying to make her weak in a lot of aspects...not completely useless though) If the plot calls for a "damsel-in-distress", Nesrin could be the go-to.

Relationship-wise, I could see her warming up to Lenny. Their character points have a couple of good intersections to build off of (the "freedom is important" aspect on his side, and the "this person is being nice to me that's weird" aspect on her side).

EDIT: After re-reading the rules, I think I actually will re-roll just to get some CON, since with no CON modifier she would end up needing 8 hours of rest after basically any sexual encounter (becoming Fatigued)...I don't want to drag down the party.

EDIT2: Re-rolls are done.

Chulanowa

RubySlippers

Just need some mundane equipment, I'm going to make a minor magic item or two more for her a Self-Repairing Outfit (Skimpy Silks) and maybe something else. Nothing game changing, I love Craft Wonderous Items it rewards creativity. Anyone need something made in game I place to artifice magic items one item I had in mind a sword that is +1 and delivers a big orgasm spell when used but I need another Feat for that. Note I have School limits but still have some good ones.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Is this booked up? Also, what sort of post-rate are folks expecting? It looks like Autocad has posted to this a little under a week ago, and then a week before that. So is this only going to be weekly-ish?

Also will there be a sub-board for any erotic situations which don't involve the entire party (so that the main party doesn't come to a screeching halt) or how will that be handled (as that is a thing I've seen be problematic before on Elliquiy)?

Considering Bard 1/Duskblade 2/Dominatrix 3...Because whips. Also chains. And excite me. <_<  >:)

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Thorne

... You look strangely familiar. ^^;

I /think/ I have all of Niruwen's kit sorted and all. Someone will probably be wishing I'd got a little more history in for her, but my muse is being a brat. :/

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Thorne on October 07, 2015, 12:21:49 AM
... You look strangely familiar. ^^;

I /think/ I have all of Niruwen's kit sorted and all. Someone will probably be wishing I'd got a little more history in for her, but my muse is being a brat. :/

Tch! You must be mistaken. You'll never recognize me when I...play a character who is exactly what she looks like!

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Chulanowa

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on October 07, 2015, 12:52:32 AM
Tch! You must be mistaken. You'll never recognize me when I...play a character who is exactly what she looks like!

It's 3.5! You'll take nineteen templates AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 08, 2015, 01:19:29 AM
It's 3.5! You'll take nineteen templates AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Heh.

The joke was that the first campaign I was in with Thorne, I played a tibbit who stayed in cat form for about 90% of the adventure and only wered into human shape during the last few posts. She spent most of the game lying in the sun watching the other PCs getting into trouble, only stepping in when necessary to help out and provide advice. So...The PC who wasn't obviously part of the party, there was just this weird cat following them...

And heck, you KNOW what's going on in Carrion Crown right now. So that's two games in a row with Thorne where my PC has been concealing its true nature. At least Senthaynatrix is interacting obviously with the party, so that shtick won't last. The tibbit was a hell of a lot of fun to play until the DM left.

...Huh. And speaking of the DM leaving...

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

eBadger

Hey now, we had a very nice conversation about mice and being a vegetarian. 

Autocad

Status update guys and girls, I'm still alive, but I'll be on a few trips over the next month so posting will be sporadic, response time may vary between daily and weekly.

Chulanowa

Quote from: HopeFox on October 30, 2015, 08:47:35 PM
I don't suppose you're still open to new players? I'd love to get some smutty 3.5 D&D going on, and I'm sure I can come up with whatever character is wanted to fill the holes in the current party.

... I failed my Innuendo check, didn't I?

Hopefully Autocad's schedule clears up soon!

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Just dropping by to note I'm still interested, but...I am curious how often this happens, Autocad. If a GM takes off for multiple months out of the year, that might be a thing to consider. It's worth bearing in mind how much posting tends to drop during December anyway...

I'm not a 'everybody post once a day!' kind of player, but if it drops to once a week I'm probably not going to retain much interest, because the game isn't going to progress very much at that speed.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

CarnivalOfTheGoat

It seems that Autocad has been posting on other E forums for the past several days but not really on this one.

Ruby, do you want to open this to another DM?

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Chulanowa

Thorne

Yar.. and I would kind of like to see what Niruwen shapes into ...

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies