Firefly, Cortex Plus system game!

Started by wander, November 01, 2015, 07:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Hello!

I love Firefly and I'm sure a whole bunch of people here do too, so I thought I'd see if I could find all you Browncoats out there that may be interested in a game of the Firefly system rpg. I own the corebook and the supplements and I was really looking to play as a part of a group. I'm hoping someone in the boards owns this and could run a game, hopefully some other people would like to join in and explore the Verse with me and this GM.

I'm open on what kind of game we'd play, I'm just really itching to make use of these books I have and write a game placed in the setting of Firefly, whilst using the system.

I know there are freeform games out there, I'm after some dice-rolling myself though. :)

Thanks for reading, if you own the Firefly system, let me know down below!

Tackyhillbilly

I'd be interested! Not as a GM however, unfortunately. I already run a game, and got no time to GM another one.

kckolbe

Hey!  I have the books (core and some module packs, I believe).  I like the character creation system (simple but customize-able), but the adventures are a bit over the top in terms of challenges, in the vein of "really, he couldn't afford to lose a single shipment but he could afford two new ships with personnel to guard a single shipment?"

This is a problem as I suck at creating plots/challenges, especially with a system I've never played. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Flaming

I would like to play, especially because I always wanted to try the Cortex Plus system, but never find anybody who had the books.
So count me interested as a player.

wander

Well, I think if someone GMed we got a whole party in the wings waiting, just need someone to run the game now! xD