News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Can I upload pics via mms?

Started by Illustria, August 26, 2009, 07:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illustria

Yeah,  I am still waiting on approval, and was wondering whether or not I can upload pictures to this site via mms. I asked in two other threads, but haven't got a definate answer. I like to draw character pics for my friends, and my own characters. So it is important to me that I be able to use mms for uploading pics.

Vekseid

You can mms them to yourself and upload them?

Illustria

Okay. So no having to get on a computer? I don't have internet on mine, and my phone doesn't support file browsing windows. Though it'd be easy for me to use my old one. I just have to buy minutes for it.

Vekseid

To support MMS I'd need to support a gateway or have the software talk to an e-mail account. I've been planning on doing that but that's years off at the current rate.

Illustria

Okay. Well I should be able to get them up on my old phone. Thanks.

Oniya

Any possibility of sneaker-netting?  In other words, transferring the art to portable media (CD-ROM, Flashdrive, etc) and using Internet access at a public terminal (library, net-cafe, etc.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Illustria

Our local library won't let you save or upload any files to or from the computer due to people putting nasty viruses and wares on there in the past. Also, some of my drawings contain explicit content such as nudity that I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing in public. But for a few bucks I can mms them to my old phone, and upload them with it. So you can look forward to seeing lots of sexy, cool pics. ^_~