My ingenious ideas! (NSFW) F seeking M's and F's

Started by Delotha, September 21, 2012, 06:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delotha

Okay guys, this is my first attempt at one of these and I intend to try to incorporate pictures as well as small plots. Note the small part as I don't have huge plans for them, just concepts that I would love to play out. I will slowly add to this list constantly, but first, the reason why I made it.

I have been YEARNING for a World of Warcraft role play, yeah I know, I'm a total geek. I want a guy that is willing to use me and fill all of my holes, yeah yeah. Although I also want it to be long lived, not just a short little romp. I want it to have some romance, some travel, although most will be skipped over for major event. I want it to have some depth really. I enjoy all the races in the game and would love the idea of playing or having a companion of any of them at all. So, if your interested post it on here or throw me a PM so that we can get to discussing it. Also if you do, tell me what races you are interested in playing, and here are some images to spark some thought.

(NSFW) Gremlins

(NSFW) Tauren x Nightelves

(NSFW) Worgen x Worgen

Remember these aren't my desires, merely pictures I could find.
Check out my On and Off's, you sexy you. Clickie Me!!

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.