Medievil/Roman Era Roleplay

Started by AngelOfDarkness, February 04, 2012, 04:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

A warrior proves himself to his King, the King gives him a job as one of his trusted generals. He is away from his wife for a while, while he is his village is taken over and he is surprised when his wife is there but as the King's personal play thing. The warrior has to watch as his wife is used and abused. Maybe he rescues her and over throws the king.
(either male character can be the primary character)

This could also be played with a prince instead of a warrior, and a commoner girl who has taken the prince's heart. The king could find out about the secret relationship and try to get his son to stop feeling for this girl.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Kristen

I love this era of history as it so happens.

If there is still interest here, I'd love to give it a go. I'm still awaiting approval so I can't private message or see all the boards yet. If you're still interested in this story line and it would take place in the non-adult section of the forum (for now)... let me know.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

selfexiled

Hey I'll bite. I'm waiting for other plays to progress anyways. What would you have of me?
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

OrchidofDarkness

Okay you got my attention . What do you  have if anything?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Belisuavious

I'd be interested in playing the General's trusty sidekick (Second in command or bodyguard)

OrchidofDarkness

I would make for an awesome healer if one is needed

AngelOfDarkness

sorry about not getting back to anyone, if someone is interested please send me a message
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

OrchidofDarkness