Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonkertink

Would you like me to say it again? *eyebrow waggle*

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lovely Complex

What if I want to hear it again?

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lovely Complex

Bruja

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

clonkertink

Phantomhive

clonkertink

Eccentric Lemonade

Lovely Complex

Will you dance for me in return?

Wandering Mind

What if my dances look like seizures?
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

clonkertink

Rabbit

"Honey, could you please be into that?"

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

What if I do that thing you like?

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

Merry Gentry

peers suspiciously   Do you promise?

clonkertink

Merry Gentry

Phantomhive

Not... really... Did it do anything for you?

clonkertink

Phantomhive

Weirder would be you saying to me. "here would you care to try it?