Revenge (Smut-Heavy Shadowrun 5) - Cancelled

Started by PixelatedPixie, August 07, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Canceled due to lack of interest.

This game is intended to have a relatively simple Revenge film style plot, using a system to add some randomness and structure to it all.  By Revenge I mean a story that starts with a smut-heavy scene where the female characters are attacked, followed by a plot where they track down and murder/catch their attackers.  From there it could open up depending on how things went, but that is a ways down the road.  I am looking for two to three players at most, though I will not be doing first come first served.

I will be using Shadowrun 5E for this, Street-Level, but I am NOT looking for runners.  I am looking for normal characters of some sort or other.  Wage-slaves, performers, house-wives, and so on.  I want to start with a group of normal women, and have the plot follow them as they learn to fight back, try to acquire gear,  track down their attackers, and so on.  I am also looking for characters who will know each other at the start, so I want players who will work together during character creation to create some connections and back-stories. 

The game will take place in Seattle.  The rest may depend on the characters, though I currently lean towards things starting in a bar of some variety. 

I am debating whether to have the smut-heavy scene that kicks off the plot be done first, be done simultaneously, or be done through flashbacks.  I am looking for feedback on which people prefer, and which people think would work best. 

The game will obviously be heavy on smut, and will be rated non-consensual exotic.  It will involve things such as non-con, bondage, gang-bangs, humiliation, and so on.  I am also open to exploring some other fetishes if desired. 

If you are interested please post:

A brief description of the type of character you might be interested in.  You don’t have to stick with this concept but it is still required.

What sexual content you are interested in, and what you want to avoid that is listed above or that might be related to what is listed above.

How you think the smut-heavy scene that starts the plot should be handled. 

How often you can usually post.

Thank you for reading!  Hopefully there is some interest as the general framework of this idea has been percolating in my head for awhile. 

corvusul86

Hello!  I've run tabletop Shadowrun5.  I love the setting, and while the rules can be a bit clunky I'd be interested in giving it a try.

The first thought I had for a character is a wage slave computer programmer doing medial coding for a megacorp.  I'm thinking a very beautiful elf, but she's isolated by her looks and is quite shy.  She got convinced to go to the location for the incident, probably by 'work friends' who wanted something bad to happen to her.  Obviously they got their wish.

Sexually I like scenes where characters are being coerced into doing things they don't want to do more than direct violence.  So blackmail, threats, or desperation driving the character to 'consent' more than held down and assaulted.  I'm not offended by reading or writing more violent content, it just isn't really my thing.

I actually kind of like the idea of having the incident happen via flashbacks -- start with the characters gathering to get revenge, and if there are several independent perpetrators that could be blamed then we could have a flashback scene focusing on what each one did before we go after them.

I used to post pretty frequently, but my personal life got really busy earlier this year and I haven't been on E much in months.  I've got more time now, and I should be able to post fairly often, hopefully daily.