Oblivion Hole - (Scifi prison break, bondage-NC) (Dom charas/wardens needed)

Started by Sain, July 23, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birchleaf

Ah, got it. I must have missed that in the synopsis. But I think that initial distrust followed by begrudgingly working together and culminating in an understanding makes for a dramatic character arc, no? So I would still have him assume that everyone else must be guilty in the beginning. Obviously.

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

nailcrosser

Nice idea. Thinking up a villainous Macross-ish pilot.

Kimera

Going for this cute little villain

Who's up for some Chaos, Debauchery and Fun?

Birchleaf

Looks like the perfect villain.

Hmm... Sain? What about psychic/psionic powers? Like a genetically engineered telekinetic? He would have to wear some sort of power-dampening headband, of course.

Faeli

Name: Chance
Physical Description: Stands 5'2 125 lbs. Chance has short cropped red hair and playful blue eyes, seeming to continually be seeing a joke even when no one else is lacking.  She is lithely built and seems to have little to no muscles anywhere on her form, appearing as though, were she ever to escape a stiff breeze might well blow her aside like an unruly wind.  In terms of fashion, the woman clearly enjoys being paid attention too, wearing tight dresses and flipping her skirts lightly about to catch the eye when she thinks she can get away with it, doing just enough to invite pursuit and desire, as it puts her into a position of control...

Background: Chance, as far back as most anyone knows, was very strongly pushed towards a career in gymnastics.  Chances' upbringing was overshadowed by a mother seeking to live vicariously through her daughter's presumed accomplishments and Chance was rigerously schooled and tutored through a single goal as far back as she could recall.  Her entire life culminated when she was seventeen years old and was able to compete in a national gymnastic convention.  At a crucial moment, as the young woman did a series of flips which culminated with a cartwheel across a balance beam, a critical screw came loose in the midst of her maneuver and threw off her center of balance, leading her to miss her landing and, instead, plummet crotch-first into the narrow beam, smashing her most sensitive bits into the wooden plank on national TV.

In the wholeness of time... it was a trifle... people teased her about it and then moved on, but for a blooming youth it became a defining moment of unfairness... a realization that there were times in life that, no matter how hard one works... random fate will destroy everything that one works for.  Within four years, this overwhelming frustration and sense of unfairness led the woman to begin a bizarre crime spree that, while not the worst the world has known, certainly gained as much notoriety as any other.  Sneaking into the rooms of at least three couples, though sometimes as many as twenty, Chance would bypass any security she could find, drug both members of the couple (though on at least three occasions she accidentally drugged brothers and sisters) and relocated all involved to a prepared stadium.  She would then require all the captured women to compete in poker, or some other game of chance, using their clothing as the stake and allowing one or two of the victors to leave unscathed.  All others, having lost their clothing, were dropped into a pit with the captured men and the second phase was announced:  Any man who didn't cum in one of the victims would be killed.  And true to her word, each climax ended with a room full of violated women and at least one corpse... and a downloadable link published on the internet, of course.

As the uploads continued and the stories became more and more repeated, it began to be whispered that Chance could infiltrate any home and steal anyone... that only gay couples and lesbians were safe... until eventually the woman was apprehended in the middle of one of her games, one of her victims being the secret identity of a hero and the elusive abductor not quite respecting the (wo)man's capacity to escape her bindings...

Concept: A physically weak villainess obsessed with games of chance, and an expert at infiltration and flexibility.

Birchleaf

Name: Grandmaster Adam Albinus of the Hospitaller, Knight Commander of Malta.
Physical Description: Stands 6'2", weighs 200 lbs. Formerly immaculate, now unruly white hair. Piercing green eyes. Muscular body. He smokes almost nonstop, but with regenerative near-immortality he suffers no ill-effects.

Background: Not much about Sir Adam's background is widely known. The man appeared on the world stage suddenly on the Island of Malta, which had been infested with pirates. Then a member of the ancient Sovereign Military Order of Malta, which had long ago become a mere philanthropic organization, he was a fanatical adherent of Sir Victor John, a senior member of the Order who sought to turn the once-proud crusading order back into a force for good. Sir John reorganized the Sovereign Military Order of Malta back into the name it had born more than a thousand years ago: The Hospitaller, black-clad monk-knights bearing a white cross, stalwart defenders of Christendom and the sick and ruthless foes to pirates and other lawbreakers. The Knights took back Malta from the pirates and established themselves as a truly sovereign entity. They then set about policing the Mediterranean, foiling terrorists, criminals, and pirates as the ancient Hospitallers had done once before. They made full use of modern technology and ancient styles to build themselves power armor and energized blades, supplemented with gene-enhancement. They built flying galleons to patrol the skies, and in the depths of their base on Malta began their own work on spacecraft, hoping to be the ones to guard the grand human pilgrimage across the universe.

Of all the Knights, Sir Adam was by far the most skilled. In his words, God had seen fit to endow him with twice the effect from the Order's enhancements as any other of the knights. His healing effect was so potent that he became effectively immortal, able to recover from any injury and regrow any lost limbs. He spent decades combing the globe for pirates, gangs, and terrorists, sending the Wicked to justice. Usually he simply killed his foes, protected from reprisal by his Order's status as sovereign rulers, but due to his chivalry he never killed women, and sent them to prison instead. Generally they ended up in the Oblivion Hole.

Twenty years ago, Grandmaster Victor John perished in battle. Sir Adam avenged his mentor, and was chosen by the Order to be its next Grandmaster. If anything, Grandmaster Albinus was even more sternly effective than his predecessor, and with his knights racked up a body count of criminals in the tens or even hundreds of thousands, personally slaying more than a thousand men. He made a lot of enemies.

The Order, though brutal in its justice, was popular among the common people for their incorruptible dedication to defending the weak and helpless, but they gradually drew the ire of all of the most powerful criminal enterprises on the planet. Eventually a number of cartels unified and attacked Malta, destroying the Order, most of whom died where they stood. Some of the knights went underground when defeat was known to be certain, but Grandmaster Albinus was not one of them. He had resolved to die where he stood, but though his body was brutalized beyond recognition, they had not killed him outright so he survived and regenerated back to unscarred youth. His enemies, declaring his Order to have been nothing more than terrorists, threw him in the Oblivion Hole to rot, deciding that humiliating the proud knight by leaving him with the criminal underclass he despised so much was poetic (in)justice.

With everything taken from him, the former Grandmaster sat in his cell, praying and meditating. One day he would escape this pit of Hell. He was God's Chosen. This was his tribulation to overcome, his test from God. He would endure.

Concept: Grim crusader for justice with an immortal, superhumanly strong and agile body and significant engineering skills to supplement his skills with a sword (Jedi knight, but with engineering skills in place of telekinitics and from a real-life military order, basically).

jeflint

Quote from: Kimera on July 24, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
Going for this cute little villain

Who's up for some Chaos, Debauchery and Fun?

Um... Is she part feline?

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Sain

I'll check through concepts later, but great to have so many already :-) We're definitely going to need some wardens and more dommy characters too though!

Quote from: Birchleaf on July 24, 2018, 06:18:53 PM
Looks like the perfect villain.

Hmm... Sain? What about psychic/psionic powers? Like a genetically engineered telekinetic? He would have to wear some sort of power-dampening headband, of course.

I'll say no for now. Already denied magics from another person so it'll be simpler if I also decline psionics. Could always control some high tech flying thingies with your mind though like the marauder character controlling that arrow thingy in the Guardians of the Galaxy marvel movies. Or control things through magnetic fields via some implants (which would somehow be restrained upon entry to Oblivion Hole of course).

Birchleaf

Ah, a pity. Looks my jedi-knock-off will have to go without totally-not-force-lift or totally-not-force-push. Have to stick with the extraordinary athleticism and possibly some form of mild precognition, maybe give him some engineering abilities so he can surreptitiously try to rebuild his power armor and energized blade in the prison.

Sain

Looked over the new concepts. Both look good, though I would like the immortality bit toned down to just fast healing. Something like having limb cut off and having it attach after a couple moments and recovering from most fatal shots, but not quite unkillable.

Birchleaf

I was using 'immortality' to mean that he does not age, is hard to kill, and slowly regenerates non-fatal wounds, not that he will return 'from a single cell' so that is no adjustment at all. I can clarify that in his entry, though. Basically, I mean for anything that does not instantly kill him (which is anything that would instantly kill a normal but very tough human) be recoverable.

Pockets

Dropping a character and interest.

Name: Harada Ichigo
Physical Description: Measuring in at 5’8” and weighing an unimaginable 270 lbs. Ichigo has a physique to make Adonis look like he’s slipping. He has a very muscular frame that is compact like a gymnast or swimmer but has the power of a power lifter.

Background: For the longest time, Ichigo was an assassin for, of all people, his own mother. She would accept the contracts and negotiate the rates and terms on the target. Ichigo made sure the target died.

Until one day, he contacted authorities and informed them of his current handlers actions before infiltrating it and killing everyone inside who was involved in their empire. With his mother long dead, he had no real loyalty to his handler and was tired of the way his contracts had turned from killing politicians, rival mobsters, and dictators to killing the wives and children of said people.

The irony of the situation is that at his trial, the prosecution was doing a better job at defending him than his own attorney as the Prosecution sought for leniency from the court as here was a man who had shown himself to be finding a conscience. However, it was hard to overlook the guilty plea and laundry list of people that he had openly admitted to killing. When the judge indicated that he was at a quandry as to what to do, he asked Ichigo, 'What do you think I should do with you, sir? You have proven to be both a sinner and a saint. But I can't reward you nor can I ignore your crimes.' Ichigo stood as best he could in the restraints he had been placed and simply said, "Redemption is earned, not given. I have spilled the blood of innocent and the most foul murderers imaginable. But in the end it doesn't matter as to what kind of person I killed, I took lives. And I must admit that this concept of a conscience is still new to me. I was raised to kill before compromising. I have lived most of my life in a cage. Put me back in a cage. A cage controlled by those that the court trusts the keys too.'

His trial went on for another three years as his attorney's tried to have him hospitalized as being criminally insane. Finally he brought it all to a close by killing his own attorney in a packed court room while fully restrained. As he dropped the bloody vertabrae from his attorney's neck onto the floor, he looked up at the judge and said, "Enough. I'm not insane. Nor am I incompetant. I'm a killer. It's who I am. It's what I do. And I don't need a reason to kill. I am a danger to society and my plea of guilty should have been accepted by the courts years ago. I will kill once a day until such time as this trial is wrapped up."

His trial ended that day.

Concept: Ichigo is the penultimate killer who found a conscience. His body is over a third of the way converted to cybernetics as nanites had been introduced into his body to allow him to heal from everything short of blowing his head off. A side effect of this has been that he hasn’t really aged much in all that time.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Sain

I had some requirements for face claims to be more comic/anime style, but otherwise Harado looks alright. Would ask him to be younger than multiple centuries though, as I feel most people that old would be rather distant from worldly affairs and more the people who run things behind the scenes than hands on individuals.

Quite many neat looking heroes and villains so far! I think I may also need to add something about whether the player wants character to be more dommy or submissive so that I can figure out how many of each is needed. Still in dire need of warden-type characters though. I think I need at least 2-3 of those for this to really get off the ground. Hopefully some will show up :-)

pdragon

Well I did have a warden character in mind, though obviously I already have two characters. Though I was also planning to use the warden sparingly and my other two characters are essentially a two in one package.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Kimera

Still a work in progress, but this is what I have so far.

Name: Twilight
Physical Description:
Background: Twilight is a virtual persona that became the greatest hacker criminal the world has ever seen. Eventually she even managed to escape her digital world by hacking a military nanite development facility, ordering the little buggers to build and form the sassy body she has today.   

She has been a plague on the worlds Cyberverse for many years, until she was finally caught and brought in by a band of goodie two-shoes.

Some of her most notorious exploids are: Concept: Mischievous and playful A.I. super hacker happy do bring Chaos, Debauchery and Mayhem all across the globe. All in good fun.

Sain

frost rose

Later than I had intended, but still here!

Name: Naomi Pareksh
Physical Description: (Image here rather than displayed, as it's NSFW.) Slender but not terribly petite and a modest 162 cm tall. Naomi has extensive body modification, the most obvious like her tattoos, piercings, and the occasional artistic scar and the striking and artificial eye colour. Looking closer or feeling her up would find even more beneath the surface, including i/o ports, synthetic muscle fibres, a few new organs, and a whole host of things that make her only vaguely human anymore.

Background: Naomi is in theory the offspring of a highly placed member of one of the Vancouver Triads. The reality is a little more complicated, having parentage from the man himself and at least three of his mistresses, and nurtured in a uterine replicator instead of the natural way. Growing up she received more genetic and environmental condition, and extensive cyberisation, thinking as much in stacks and queues as the regular way.

She was not raised to be a super-soldier or bodyguard like many near-human projects, but as an economist and social engineer, turning into the driving creative force behind a whole host of counterfeiting, election fraud, social bot-netting, cyber-espionage, and similar projects that her family undertook.

She was caught and jailed, but managed to worm her way into a de facto Triad controlled prison where she basically continued working through her 14 month sentence. It was after getting out that she really ran into trouble, her sequestration allowing her to work, but finding that she hadn't been able to keep up on the politics of her position while in prison, and now part of a faction on the outs within the organisation.

Rather than try to fight it out, she sold out her comrades, cooperating with authorities and finding herself instrumental in a number of major sting operations which bought her way out of further prison time.

She couldn't keep herself entirely straight, though, keeping her hand in a number of personal projects even while nominally a white hat. It eventually came back to burn her as it came out that she'd been involved in an ongoing money laundering scandal involving a radical isolationist terror group, one she herself wasn't aware of the connection with. To this day she isn't sure if she actually was laundering for them, or if the links were fabricated to implicate her, but she was involved in enough shady dealings that protesting her innocence would likely only turn up something else almost as bad.

Concept: Countercultural social manipulator more talented at making enemies than friends. Worked for, and burned, both sides.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Vonandi

I have some other RPs to catch up on atm, but I'm willing to make a warden.
Picture TBC, but these are the two that I'm favouring at the moment.

Birchleaf

Looks great to me! She looks like she is not going to take nonsense from anyone.

Sain

Both images indeed look great.

Naomi looks good too.

I think I'd be otherwise ready to make an OOC and character threads, but will need those wardens so going to give this some more time. With this many hero/villain charas I'd say 3 wardens would be needed for scenes and plots to be able to run smooth.

frost rose

Neat. If we're thin on people, and you're okay about multi-playing characters, I can always put together a warden as well. All my rp stuff is at an ebb at the moment anyhow, so other than the occasional crazy deadline I've got time on my hands.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Left Palm of Saint Michae

Hello! I'm here to express my interest in playing a warden. Haven't yet got enough time to skim through all the characters presented here, but from what it looks like this campaign is in dire need of cruel overseers. I'd be happy to supply the role, but I don't have so much group experience and have a few questions.

Where to draw the line in administrating the prisoner? Can wardens modify their bodies? Breed them?

What can't they, under any circumstances do to the prisoners?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And can my character have a double cock?

Sain

Quote from: Left Palm of Saint Michae on July 28, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
Hello! I'm here to express my interest in playing a warden. Haven't yet got enough time to skim through all the characters presented here, but from what it looks like this comaign is in dire need of cuel overseers. I'd be happy to supply the role, but I don't have so much group experience and have a few questions.

Where to draw the line in administrating the prisoner? Can wardens modify their bodies? Breed them?

What can't they, under any circumstances do to the prisoners?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And can my character have a double cock?
OOC the line is drawn at each individual player's O/o so you'd have to negotiate more extreme stuff before the scene as usual. IC the line is drawn at killing them, but anything else is fine. And double cock is definitely fine.

Quote from: frost rose on July 27, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
Neat. If we're thin on people, and you're okay about multi-playing characters, I can always put together a warden as well. All my rp stuff is at an ebb at the moment anyhow, so other than the occasional crazy deadline I've got time on my hands.
Great :-)