The chosen ones (Buffy/Angel alternate universe setting) Recruiting

Started by Thesunmaid, June 10, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

There was a game that was recruiting a while back but sadly it did not go anywhere due to the games owner real time he was stolen away from us. I decided to try my hand at running one so the others who had expressed interest (or new ones that might want to join us as well maybe?*looks cute*)

The plot

With the destruction of Sunnydale the slayers and the scoobies were now left with no place to go. Angel being the big hearted vamp (just a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth) he is invited to nomadic scoobie/slayer group to come stay at the Hyperion hotel that he has come into possession of. Los Angeles is obviously a large city so there is lots of vampires and demons to kill and evildoers to slay. Especially with the evil law firm Wolfram and hart. There were rumours and rumblings of the possibility of a hellmouth that had opened up under the city.  There did seem to have an influx of evil doers as of late.

Character sheet (original and canon)

Name:
Canon or original:
Species:
Powers:
On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun:
Brief Background:

Appearance or provide a picture:

For canon characters that have died please let me know if you want to play one and we will figure out a way to bring them back to life and back in. And while yes this is set in season 1 and 2 of Angel I am OK with allowing characters from later seasons as well. I will be putting this game in the extreme section. Just to be on the safe side. Since there are some that like more extreme kinks. Its not a big deal if you don't But I am also putting it in extreme because of the possibility of of blood and guts. There are demons and vampires...this should just sort of be common sense, lol

Rules for charecters
Player characters must be 18+ (I know this should be common sense but some people will try and say Well Buffy was 16 when she became the slayer blah blah blah) If you are playing a character 18+ and you look your age. But this also means you can have all the kinky fun you like as well.

No matter how powerful of a character you play there is always something bigger and nastier out there so don't get too cocky. Everyone can die..although I am not looking to kill off any players characters unless they want to have some kind of epic death scene in which case let me know we will work something out.

No more than 2 characters per player. I have run games where people overload on sheets and then characters get ignored. So you can have 2 characters(canon or originals or a mixture) max in play at anyone time. I will use Canons(That are not being played at the moment) on occasion to push plots forward But I will keep this to a minimum. The only permanent Canon I will be keeping as an NPC is Lorne. Mostly because he will be a handy dandy way of getting plot carrots to you lovely players.

Please let me know if you are uncomfortable with something and don't be afraid to pm me any time.

Links

Uhh yeah that's about it. On with the game!

Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Character List (some still works in progress. Just listing them to show they are playing.)
Original Characters

Chantarelle = Elle
Kokaine =Skylar Azure Shaw aka Blue (still working on the sheet)
SweetSerenade = Aithne Boyd
HairyHeretic = Luke Xiang
keyotess =  Cameron Lexie
Elf = Dominic Reynolds
Maeve = Simone
Maeve = Philippe 

Canons

Thesunmaid = Spike
Gaga88 = Cordelia 'Cordy' Chase
Alias  = Buffy
Narianna= Drusilla

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chantarelle

Name: Elle

Species: Angel

Powers:

Telekinesis - The supernatural ability to exert influence on an object without the mediation of physical energy or contact. Being overrun with emotions sometimes has the effect of activating this ability unintentionally.

Teleportation - Characterized by a displacement of atmosphere around the teleporter, Elle can transport herself and others through contact.

Healing/hard to kill - She cannot heal the dead but she can use her magic to heal wounds small or large on living or near-living flesh, including herself.

Some practical magic including but not limited to copying what she sees (limited to objects).

Brief Background: Elle was created by the Powers That Be as a gift, in all hopes that her abilities might help in the ongoing battle against evil. She is a gracious testament that the Powers That Be are watching and that they do care.

She was sent to Los Angeles, an epicenter of malevolent stirrings, through a portal that tore through space and time opening up in the Hyperion Hotel. New to life on this plane of existence, Elle is most curious about this new world around her and eager to fulfil her one and only purpose which has been written in fire upon her DNA - Find the heroes. Protect the innocent.

ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

First draft, it'll get longer as I have more time for editing. Unless she has too many powers? I'm not trying to make her a God but she should be strong enough to justify being crafted by the PTB for the purpose of helping those in battle. Ooh...maybe I'll just be Illyria, I love Illyria. I just want to be able to pull her off in an authentic way. I'll leave this CS up for now while I ponder it. I'm just so excited about all this, I don't know what to do! Lol.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

GaGa88

I am in. Will have my sheet for Cordy in soon. Super excited!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Dragongoddess

GaGa88

Dragongoddess

GaGa88

I love her either way, but she was such an amazing bitch. I've written her a few times and usually write her as an even mix. With the Scoobies coming into play, the bitchiness would certainly come out to play more.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: GaGa88 on June 11, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I love her either way, but she was such an amazing bitch. I've written her a few times and usually write her as an even mix. With the Scoobies coming into play, the bitchiness would certainly come out to play more.
I actually would have loved to have written for Buffy (especially if we had Spike) but idk if I could actually pull her off.

Kokaine

Name: Skylar Azure Shaw aka Blue
Canon or original: Original
Species: Activated Slayer (human)
Powers | Abilities:
Typical slayer abilities + extra emphasis on speed
Expert in Martial Arts, Melee Weapons, and small fire arms
Truly gifted with a sword
Multilingualism - English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Latin
Various skills associated with being a DJ & Hacker

On's and off's list: Blue tends to like shy types and nerds, male or female. She also has a weakness for tombois or sassy/bossy types. She's into kink but is fine with vanilla and is a natural switch whose preferences seem to result from what her partner inspires in her. My O/Os are here.

Brief Background: Skylar has naturally cultivated a manner of walking amongst people in a way that is confident with a very raw and instinctive charm that allows her to freely interact with a wide range of individuals... when she wishes to. Unfortunately, the girl also has a penchant for being quite deliberately willful. Though her tendency toward defiance is obviously one of her more endearing qualities as is her liberal use of expletives and frank assessments that are often not asked for. Still, intelligent is indeed an apt descriptor for her, as is observant, but such an active and agile mind means that Blue is curious beyond measure and prone to pursuing answers in a manner that is best described as ...persistent. Or annoying.

It probably doesn't help that Blue seems the endlessly energetic sort. While she's definitely smart as all hell she tends to employ those smarts in the worst ways possible. She spends way too much time on the computer when not training and when she does get out and move around its to climb all over things like a damn spider monkey and make a general ruckus. To say that she can be impulsive and more than a little reckless is an understatement really. It is a good thing that she's proven to be resourceful and adaptable. And fast. Really fast. She trusts no one yet can't simply walk away from a problem or turn her back when she sees someone in need. She can become downright obsessive about resolving issues too.

Blue grew up in a fairly bland sort of household. Her family was ordinary, a little dysfunctional what with her parents flirting with the idea of a divorce, but ordinary. Her dad was American military and tended to be gone a lot. Her mom was a nurse, her brother a budding jock. Things were positively absolutely plain freaking vanilla normal in the Shaw household. Nothing of note, no one spectacular, they weren't related to royalty... just nothing. They were about a boring as one family could get.  ...Until the night some crazed lunatic came in and ripped it all apart.

Blue's world was forever changed in a night of blood, death, and fire. If you've ever heard a musician hit a single wrong note and let it shatter an entire song... that was what that point in her life was like. Ordinary had been fine with her but someway, somehow, someone had deemed it fit to shake up her ordinary little world. And Blue, at age 8, had felt helpless. A feeling she'd vowed never to feel ever again. She says she doesn't remember anything about that particular night but really its all still there, all of it, in her nightmares.

After that Skylar went to live with her "uncle", Killian. He was a little eccentric (read shady as hell) but decent enough to her, secretive though, and pushy. Turned out Uncle Killian was really a watcher. It wasn't her turn to be called but it wasn't unusual for identified potentials to be placed with a watcher. Killian would claim it was a bit late but better late than never. Their relationship consisted of a lot of snark but there was respect and admiration too. Then of course he was killed when the First began trying to kill off the Slayer line. The only thing he could tell her at that point was to find Buffy, the current slayer. It was a rough trip but she made it to Sunnydale to join the team. They went through hell (almost literally) but they succeeded. They won. Too bad it was just another battle and not the war as they had originally thought...

Appearance:
Eyes - Brown
Hair - Brown
Height - 5'3"
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

WIP
Name:
Canon or Original: Original
Species: Activated Slayer
Powers | Abilities:
Ons/Offs List:
Brief Background:
Appearance:

(Sorry guys dealing with jury duty bs that's taking forever so I'll finish her when I get the chance)

SweetSerenade

I'll throw my lady your way later sun. It's graduation week and I'm still unpacking. <3 you already know who I'm bringing. Need to get caught up after the move, but should be good to go. ;3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Devilyn Sydhe

I used to love Buffy and Angel when they were on tv.  Spike was my favorite but everyone from Willow and Tara to Xander and his girlfriend to Drucilla, Faith, and Buffy herself were great.  I started using the name Kaleb after seeing Nathan Filion's Caleb, one of the best short term villains ever to me.  If I thought I could do justice to him or Spike I would be greatly tempted.  I will be keeping an eye on this and wish you all the best either way.

Thesunmaid

To anyone who is working on things take your time. Also thank you Dragon Goddess hehe loved that episode lol
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Chantarelle

“I want the fire back!” *SMG serious face.* Love it!

You guys have no idea. I was a member of the BTVS friggin’ official fanclub! I have so many collectibles. My prize collectible being a signed Boris Vallejo painting of Buffy and Angel! So excited for this game.

Chantarelle

God, my character is so new to life I don’t know what her personalities gonna be like yet. I’m thinking a little Anyanka-ish.

Kokaine

I do hope we attract a few males (or females into other females) cuz its not Buffy without relationship drama >.>

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

I can make a bi if needed.  I love pushing my boundaries and maybe she'll even be like newly bi so that could cause drama there too.

Kokaine

That's entirely up to you, DG. If you feel up for it then I say go for it but don't feel you need to for my sake. Im just a sucker for feels :P

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kokaine on June 11, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
That's entirely up to you, DG. If you feel up for it then I say go for it but don't feel you need to for my sake. Im just a sucker for feels :P
Haha I'm a sucker for IC drama.

HairyHeretic

I had a sort of semi-demonic character years back when I played the pen and paper Buffy / Angel RPG. The short version is he was a petty thief whole stole a sword that it turned out had a demon (I think a Mohra demon) bound into it. The demon sword had been held in a Buddhist monastery for a thousand years or so, and as a result, the demon had gone a little strange. Inspired perhaps by Journey to the West it had turned it's back on its demon nature and sought to instead become a warrior for light.

My thief just wants a quiet life of ease, but unfortunately he has a gung ho demon in the back of his head now, and if he doesn't fight the good fight, it ends up taking over control of his body, and that ends up him coming too in way more pain than if he picks his own fights.

And as much as he'd like to get rid of the sword, he can't, and he's stuck with both it and the demon now.

Would that be suitable?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

SweetSerenade

Name: Aithne Boyd (Assumed Last name) / The Death Crow (Name most Vampires use with their new turns as a 'boogeyman'.)
Species: Human/Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: O/Os are evolving, just hit me up. Not interested in FxF.
Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

Chantarelle

Nice character! Very detailed. I’m glad to not be the only non-canon.

GaGa88

Name: Cordelia 'Cordy' Chase
Canon or original: canon
Species: human, half demon
Powers: precognitive visions, levitation, can cleanse evil with white light....uncontrolled power.
On's and off's list: Ons: money, good fashion sense, wit, sense of humor, being seduced, romance, honesty, accents, she will be receptive to some bdsm. Offs: toilet, bestiality,  excessive amounts of pain and blood, vore. If something isn't listed as an off, it is up for discussion. She's only 21 and is very much in an exploratory state in her sexuality. Has never been with a woman, but is curious.
Background: Cordelia was the only daughter of a wealthy family in the small town of Sunnydale, California. She has a cousin named Timmy which she practiced cutting hair on. She was a very beautiful and popular girl, whose fashionable clique was nicknamed the "Cordettes" and included Cordelia's best friend, Harmony Kendall. She was a spoiled, stuck-up brat who enjoyed ridiculing those she saw as inferior and dismissed her classmates Xander Harris, Willow Rosenberg, and Jesse McNally as "losers." In ninth grade, she and Harmony took remedial Spanish together, where a boy named Donnie Wray developed a crush on her and wrote an embarrassing song about her. Cordelia was among the many students and teachers at Sunnydale High who ignored unpopular student Marcie Ross so completely that she literally faded out of sight. At one point, Cordelia had a crush on senior student Daryl Epps, an all-star champion football star, until his untimely death in a rock-climbing accident.

In her sophomore year, Cordelia immediately befriended Buffy Summers, a new girl who transferred from Los Angeles. Cordelia, in a nutshell, was the embodiment of who Buffy was before becoming the Slayer, and became the chief foil at school for Buffy. Buffy could not stand Cordelia's snobby behavior towards her less popular classmates and instead became friends with Willow, Xander, Jesse, and the new librarian, Buffy's Watcher Rupert Giles. When Buffy mistakenly attacked Cordelia with a stake, Cordelia made it her mission to make Buffy as much of an outcast as possible, despite the fact that Buffy later saved her life on several occasions. When Cordeila ran for May Queen, her boyfriend Mitch Fargo was beaten up, Harmony was pushed down a flight of stairs, and Cordelia's favorite teacher was nearly suffocated. Realizing the attacks must have been about her, Cordelia swallowed her pride and contacted Buffy for help. She discovered that invisible student Marcie Ross was responsible for terrorizing her, and Buffy saved her life when Marcie tried to mutilate her as revenge for ignoring her. Despite her tendency to rationalize strange events, Cordelia was forced to finally accept the existence of dark forces in Sunnydale when she was attacked by vampires on the night of the Spring Fling. Learning that Sunnydale was on a Hellmouth and that Buffy was the Slayer, Cordelia became a reluctant ally to the "Scooby Gang."

In her junior year, Cordelia continued her habit of falling into life-threatening situations. In high school, Cordelia found herself torn between the Scoobies and the Cordettes
She was kifed in resurrecting his brother Daryl and was building him a zombie mate using the dismembered bodies of teenage girls. She was later attacked by the vampire Spike at Parent Teacher Night and nearly sacrificed to the demon Machida after deciding to date only college boys. She spent Halloween running away from kids who had been turned into their costumes, during which she remained ignorant of Angel's status as a vampire. Through these experiences, she became a friend and regular member of the Scooby Gang. While hiding in Buffy's basement from a demonic assassin who can transform into maggots, Cordelia and Xander shared a kiss and began dating in secret. When the Cordettes found out about her relationship with Xander, Cordelia was unable to withstand the peer pressure and coldly dumped him on Valentine's Day. His later attempts to punish her through magic resulted in every woman in Sunnydale except Cordelia falling murderously in love with him. Cordelia was so moved by how Xander was going to use magic to make her fall in love with him that she made amends with him, giving up her popularity to be with him.

The two dated for the rest of their junior year going into the senior year.
When Spike returned to Sunnydale and kidnapped Willow and Xander, Cordelia and Oz searched for the two, both falling witnesses to Xander and Willow's kiss. Running away, she fell through weak flooring and was impaled by a large piece of rebar. While in the hospital, a heartbroken Cordelia confronted Xander for his cheating and broke up with him. When she returned to school, she attempted to regain her standing with the Cordettes but was rebuffed and insulted by Harmony.
After being shunned by her friends and severing ties with the Scooby Gang, Cordelia befriended a new student, Anya. Blaming Buffy for everything that was wrong in her life, Cordelia wished that Buffy had never come to Sunnydale. Anya, who was really Anyanka, a vengeance demon, granted this wish. At first, Cordelia was pleased with her circumstances, but soon came to realize that Sunnydale, was really worse off without Buffy upon discovering that The Master had risen and both Xander and Willow were vampires and her hometown, a wasteland overrun by bloodsuckers. She went to Giles for help but was killed by Willow and Xander, however Giles was able to destroy Anyanka's power and change things back to normal.

When her father's "little mistake on his taxes for the last twelve years" resulted in her family going bankrupt, she took a job at an expensive local boutique, April Fools, to pay for a prom dress on layaway. Cordelia did not earn enough in time, but Xander found out and paid it off for her and they reluctantly resolved their differences. Her brief, mutual infatuation with Buffy's new Watcher Wesley Wyndam-Pryce ended with two bad kisses before graduation. Cordelia found herself helping the Scoobies one last time during Mayor Richard Wilkins' ascension with the aid of the rest of the Class of '99. She courageously staked a vampire for the first time and helped other students during the battle. Afterward, she walked off with Buffy, Willow, Oz, and Xander and, more importantly, off to her future in Los Angeles.

Despite her intelligence and having been accepted to the likes of Columbia University, Cordelia found herself unexpectedly unable to afford college due to her family's sudden financial reversals, and therefore, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. Meeting Angel at a Hollywood party, she pretended to be successful, when she was, in fact, nearly penniless, renting a dilapidated apartment and stealing food from such parties. Her agent was ignoring her calls, and she had no family to turn to, having severed ties. Desperate, Cordelia met with Russell Winters, believing that he would be able to relieve her of her meager financial situation. However, with her experience as a member of the "Scooby Gang", Cordelia immediately recognized that Winters was actually a vampire.

After being rescued by Angel and talking to his friend Allen Francis Doyle, who received visions of people in help from the Powers That Be, Cordelia charmed Angel into turning his fight against evil into a business. She became Angel Investigations' office manager while pursuing her acting career, but never broke out of commercials and plays. When she moved into her apartment, it was now haunted by the evil ghostly Maude Pearson who harassed and insulted her. After she was possessed by the ghost of Dennis Pearson, she tore off the wall as he destroys Maude. Now that Maude is gone, Dennis and Cordelia became friends.She reached a turning point when her budding romance with Doyle ended with his sudden death.Visibly devastated, Cordelia attempted to carry on, but during an audition for a commercial, she received her first vision, a gift transferred to her from Doyle during their first and last kiss. It gave her a powerful ability to help others. Though initially wary of this gift due to the splitting headaches it caused, she was forced to see numerous terrible things happening to innocents and fully accepted her calling to help the helpless, and over the course of the next few years, she came to consider the visions to be her reason for being and refused to give them up.

As Angel's link to The Powers That Be, Cordelia grew more sensitive to the feelings of others as she experienced the pain of the subjects of each vision. The visions became increasingly more frequent and intense, and began to physically damage her brain. For months, she secretly took powerful painkillers and underwent CAT scans and MRI'S that indicated the slow deterioration of her brain tissue. Yet, when presented with the opportunity to pass her visions to the heroic Groosalugg (through the act of sexual intercourse) during a short trip to the demonic dimension Pylea, Cordelia refused, stating that the visions were a part of her and made her who she was.

Since the visions were intended for demons, not more fragile humans, Cordelia struggled to hide the effects from her friends. This continued until her 21st birthday, when she was rocked by a vision that sent her spirit into an astral plane. This opportunity was seized upon by Skip, a mercenary demon who sold his expertise to the highest bidder; in this case, a fallen member of The Powers That Be wanting to manifest on Earth. Skip masqueraded as Cordelia's guide from The Powers That Be. To avoid dying from the visions, Cordelia accepted an offer from Skip, who altered history so that she never met Angel in Los Angeles, instead landing her big break as an actress. In her in her own TV show called Cordy .However, even in this alternate timeline, Cordelia felt compelled to help others and eventually crossed paths with Angel, who received the visions in her place and was driven insane as a result. Unable to let her friend suffer, and realizing that fighting evil was her true calling, Cordelia had Skip return the timeline to normal, and accepted his offer to become a half-demon. Cordelia harbored the visions without pain, but mystical side-effects came as well, such as unknowingly floating and sometimes confusing visions with reality.
During this time, Cordelia developed romantic feelings for Angel as did he for her, but when the Groosalugg arrived in Los Angeles after being dethroned, Cordelia decided to put her feelings for Angel on hold and began a passionate relationship with Groo, going so far as to use a spell to allow the two to have sex without Cordelia losing her visions, and even giving him a makeover to resemble Angel right down to the hairstyle and wardrobe. Tormented by this, and gripped by a growing fear and jealousy that Groo would eventually replace him as the team's primary fighter, Angel gave the two money to take an extended vacation. Upon their return, they discovered that numerous horrific events had occurred. Groo eventually realized that she truly loved Angel, proceeding to depart Los Angeles after a final farewell.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Cordelia's transformation also set in motion a major chain of events: her body became suitable for use by powerful forces. Cordelia's transformation gave her the power, not entirely under her control, to cleanse evil influence with a white glowing light.

Thesunmaid

All sheets approved :) I am going to make a list of characters after I have dinner tonight. I am sorry I have been a bit out of it. Work and being on antibitoics have made me none too energetic.

Chantarelle

Thesunmaid

it was my old mold filled apartments last parting gift..for over a week I thought it was just hay fever until i woke up with a fever and my face felt like it was going to explode. I was like aww shit..So on the mend now.

HairyHeretic

Was my idea viable enough I can do up a proper sheet for it?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Thesunmaid

Why yes mr heretic. :) Feel free to do up a sheet at your leisure. I will look it over once its posted :)

HairyHeretic

Sound. It will probably be a day or two before I have it together.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Thesunmaid

No rush. I am almost finished eating to i will have a list of characters in a bit posted up and I will keep track of the sheets as they get posted.

Kokaine

Will be home soon and will finish my girlie up. Been debating between the character I had before and the one I was considering swapping her out for. Still in between but eh, gonna flip a coin or something later.

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

I am going to post an opening post tomorrow if anyone wants to play. I am sorry..this has been a bit of a week. Its the last week for alot of school accounts we have for their printers and everyone is trying to get all the things that have fucked up over the last 6 months in one call...because calling when it happens is just silly...we keep telling them ok if its not happening anymore..we don't care...stop calling about it. bleerggh

Chantarelle

HairyHeretic

*waves a hand* I have the character fairly well figured out, just need to write him up.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chantarelle

Thesunmaid

And I am playing spike as ghosty lol I am having him appear at the hyperion instead of wolfram and hart...anyone wanna open the package so I can come out an play? lol

HairyHeretic

I'm sure one of the girls would be more interested in Spikes package than I would :P

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Dragongoddess

Haha my girl would be interested.  Just gotta get a chance to get her on paper.

HairyHeretic

BTW, what year is this going to be set in? I might tweak a few bits dependent on that.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Thesunmaid

Oh come on Hairy...you know you want my big bad :P

I was thinking I would set it modern day.(2016 to 2018?) Just so we can have all the modern conveniences of cell phones and non dial up internet (Cringes at the thought of it..I used to do tech support for that and dsl connections. Never again....never...again. Still have no idea how anyone in Salt lake city makes phone calls let alone connects to the internet..)

I know Buffy was set in the 90's but meh...alternate timeline I wanna have cell phones ,fiberop and all the other lovely things we have now. Hope that's OK with you guys. But really alot of the things in the show could be set in now a days...baddies are still bad...goodies are still good they fight and fuck on occasion lol

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Kokaine

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

You make what ever you want miss Kaine. *looks at the title.* Hmm maybe I should add owners of Penises wanted..

HairyHeretic

I could whip up a couple of characters easily enough. I don't think it would be too hard to port one of my Scion characters over .. hmmm *ponders*. The Handsome Monkey Prince is always happy to find new places to get into trouble ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Thesunmaid

Heh now now Hairy there might be a limit to the sexiness a girl can take *fans ma self* but feel free if you want to lol.

HairyHeretic

I might start with Luke instead then. I'll sort out his abilities and stuff in a bit. This is the bare bones of the character himself.

Name: Luke Xiang
Species: Mostly human (his father was Sun Wukong, aka The Handsome Monkey King)
Powers: Superhuman physical abilities, flying (his own cloud), Ru Yi Jin Gu Bang Staff (indestructible magic weapon), Occult knowledge, Six Demon Bag (see things no one else can see, do things no one else can do), Taiyi magic, Annoys the hell out of bad guys
On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: As player

Height: 5'8
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black, shoulder length
General appearance: Smart casual; slacks, shirts and jackets, cut to allow ease of movement, yet retain a stylish appearance.

HISTORY
Luke Xiang is a young Chinese man in his mid 20s. He is one of the stars of a Taiwanese modern day wu xia tv show (think the Feng Shui rpg as a tv show) which has wrapped up its first season and is waiting to see if they're to get a second or not.

Luke, naturally enough, never knew his father, and he and his mother lived with her married sister. Luke's uncle was a merchant banker, and tried to raise his nephew to have a similar outlook, serious and hard working.

It never quite took.

While not exactly wild, Luke could best be described as strong-willed. One of the stronger influences in the youths life was an old monk called Wu, who would tell the boy many entertaining stories, claiming to have been a fang shi (exorcist), and having fought ghosts and Jiang Shi (hopping vampires) all over China. He taught Luke the basics of both kung fu and the fangshi's arts.

Impressed with the raw talent the boy seemed to have in the martial arts, Luke was enrolled in one of the better local dojos. He enjoyed the lessons, and his uncle felt that the discipline he should learn there would serve him well.

A university film project made by friends of his was his introduction to the world of media, and he was spotted and talented scouted to audition for the tv show The Invisible War.

Luke met his father when the latter crashed the end of season cast party, reduced the 'suits' to incoherent apoplexy, and dragged a dozen of the cast out on the town.

Luke can't quite recall all the details of that night, but he now has a couple of gifts from his father, and the knowledge that the world is a lot more interesting than he previously knew.

Now he gets to go out and do for real things that couldn't even be bluescreened on his show, and he's having a blast with it.

This is kinda what I'm going for

Cattle die, kinsmen die

GaGa88

Elf

This looks very interesting. Thanks to GaGa I already have a half incubus just needing to be put into the correct CS.

Well anyway here's my guy.

Name: Dominic Reynolds
Species: Half human, half Courtesan Demon
Powers:
Feeds on living life force in the form of sexual energy through sexual encounters.

Has very potent and active pheromones, meaning anybody that would be sexually attracted to a male will be more likely to find him attractive and become aroused when he is nearby.

Hypnotic affect: It's not mind control but he can influence people with this power, add his pheromones in and he can be nearly irresistible sexually, most people will quite happily do whatever he asks of them.

Alter form, he can alter his appearance to appear human. He currently only has one human form.

Flight, only in his true form though.

Being half demon he also is a bit more durable than a pure human would and is quite graceful and stronger. He is nowhere close to vampires or slayers though. He does get stronger after feeding, the stronger the life force the more powerful he gets, as well as healing.

He is a skilled and talented dancer.

He loves modern technology and has learned quite a bit on how it works. He's a decent hacker and programmer, is a wiz with data bases, data mining, and creating webpages.

On's and off's list: My Preferences

Brief Background:

Being a free spirit Dominic does not work anywhere on a regular basis. Currently his main source of income is dancing, erotic dancing to be precise. As you can imagine he is very good at getting large tips from the audience. There however at just one club he works at and does not work on a fixed schedule. Typically he will call a club saying wants to perform in a few days to a week, this gives them time to let their customers know he will be there. He has managed to develop a bit of a following.

He supplements that income with occasionally seducing women, and at rare times men, that have excess cash. He never comes right out and asks for money from any of these people, but hints that he may be a bit low. He always makes it seem like it is their idea to gift him with some of that excess money. He never takes more than they can afford to give.

In more recent times he has begun using his tech skills to make some money. After all he is half human and does not know how long his looks and charm will be able to carry him. So he is working on getting away from relying on that.

Not long after Angel came to LA though his seducing of the wealthy got him into a bit of trouble and he needed the help of the newly formed Angel Investigations to get him out of it. That was when he met Cordy and they became friends. Since then he has helped Angel where he could. He is after all not bad in a fight. What he has done most for the company though build a database from all the books to make the research go much quicker and easier. Don't ask him about all the different kinds of demons and other nasty though, he converted it all to digital but did not retain much of that information himself.

Since that time he has become a fairly common face at the Hyperion. He likes to be helpful and frankly just cannot stay away from the lovely Cordelia Chase for very long.

Human appearance

True form

Kokaine

My O/Os

HairyHeretic

Edited my character on the previous page. Should be done, I think.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys.  I do apologize but I think I need to drop out.  I hope you all have fun!

Valyndriel

Oooooh, Buffyverse! If this is still open I would love to join!

I'm thinking of a character who has no supernatural powers, but a defiant spirit. I'm also thinking that she's a lawyer, something like a public defender who opened a private practice a couple of years ago doing landlord/tenant, employment, immigration work.

Vivian's practice changed radically when a client's employer -- who was demanding blood tests illegally -- showed up at her office one night, fangs out. Fortunately for her, the Scoobies were already on the Vamp's trail, and caught up with him in her office.

As it happened, the Scoobies were also grappling with an ancient demon conjured into the world by a generations-old blood contract. Vi happily agreed to check it out, and was able to find a loophole and banish the demon without further bloodshed.

She's also helped the Scoobies with some more mundane matters, and the more she learns about the supernatural, the more she wants to be a part of protecting people from those perils as well.

Vi does have a way of bluffing her way into absurdly dangerous situations, though she sometimes needs some real firepower to get back out. If you need someone dependable to stick up for you, watch your back, or negotiate your demonic contract, she's your woman.

If that sounds like it would fit, I'll write up a full sheet!

Thesunmaid

All the sheets so far thumbs up. Forgive me I have been a bit out of it from too much work bullshit. So yes..and yes aprrrl we are still open. For anyone who wants it...there is an opening post. We have everyone's favourite  green host waiting to welcome anyone who wants to pop in now. :)

SweetSerenade

xD I have to figure out what I'm doing with my girly. I'm still recovering from extroverted overload.

Chantarelle

HairyHeretic

There's an IC thread link in the first post, but no OOC one.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chantarelle

Elf

Thank you, glad to be here.

I already have a pretty good idea how I will bring Dominic in, despite his favorite member of Angel Investigations being MIA.

Yes, the link that is supposed to be for the OOC is to create a new topic. With a bit of digging though I found and bookmarked the thread.

Chosen Ones OOC

Thesunmaid

sorry guys i posted the wrong link fixed the link...really sorry. gah

Kokaine

So are we just going with this group having split off from the main scoobies? I ask because Im wondering if they've all been around each other prior to now.

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

That is up to you guys. I am just going to NPC any of the scoobies minimally so far because someone might want to play them later and it will be easier for them to come in with thier own backstory  but if anyone wants to have met spike or lorne i am ok with this.

Kokaine

I'll move over to the OOC but I would like it if Skylar knew at least someone given she's been around for a little bit.

My O/Os

Elf

If Skylar has been around then I'm sure she and Dominic have met.

Valyndriel

If I join, is anyone excited about history or plots with Vivian?

Kokaine

Quote from: Elf on June 19, 2018, 08:56:00 PM
If Skylar has been around then I'm sure she and Dominic have met.

Cool. We can go with them being familiar if that suits.

Quote from: Aprrrl on June 19, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

Im always up for plotting or connections.

My O/Os

Elf

Quote from: Aprrrl on June 19, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

I'm sure Dominic has been in need of legal counsel. He may even be currently dealing with club owners trying to lock him into a contract to dance just for their clubs.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 19, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
Cool. We can go with them being familiar if that suits.

Sounds good to me. If they ever found themselves together without Cordy he would have certainly flirted with her.

Vampyre Valkyrie

*Comments for later consumption and reading* because...Sunnydale!

YOU ALL ARE THE ZEPPO!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Alias

OOO!!

I missed this? Am I too late for the party?!?!!
I have the urge to play buffy... sorta... How are things going so far? any specific needs. I long for a Buffy game with incredible passion.

Elf

GaGa88

Quote from: Alias on July 03, 2018, 12:31:57 AM
OOO!!

I missed this? Am I too late for the party?!?!!
I have the urge to play buffy... sorta... How are things going so far? any specific needs. I long for a Buffy game with incredible passion.

It would be great to have a Buffy!  Whatever you decide upon would be great, though.

Alias

Quote from: Elf on July 03, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
I think party is just getting started, so welcome.
Quote from: GaGa88 on July 03, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
It would be great to have a Buffy!  Whatever you decide upon would be great, though.
yay! thanks for the welcome, will see you all soon

Elf

Quote from: Alias on July 03, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the party.

GaGa88

Quote from: Alias on July 03, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

If you do decide on writing Buffy,  Cordelia wants to have a chat about making Angel broody. Lol.

Elf

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 03, 2018, 09:15:18 AM
If you do decide on writing Buffy,  Cordelia wants to have a chat about making Angel broody. Lol.

Oh like it's all Buffy's fault Angel is so broody.

GaGa88

Elf

True enough but the only she could do to prevent that is by not being there and having nothing around to remind Angel of what he gave up.

GaGa88

True buuut we are making the assumption that Cordy is rational allll the time.

Elf

Which, of course, we know is not the case but is why we all love Cordy so much.

Alias

oo. I was invited to the OOC, so I'll go read that and continue on there.

keyotess

Hello,  is there still openings?  I have finally thought of a character that would fit into this verse, a witch that is new to her powers specializing in counter and protection magics. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Elf

I think there is still room. Nice to see you again, Key. We don't currently have a witch so that could be quite useful.

keyotess

Thanks Elf, nice to see you again. :)

Name: Cameron Lexie
Canon or original: orginal
Species: Human/witch
Powers:
Ritual Magic: Is capable of casting ritual magic for various effects, takes time and materials.
Counter Magic: Is capable of disrupting other magic with magic from inside of herself
Protection Magic: Raising magical force fields around herself or others in various shapes, significant force can't break through the shields.  And
                          protect from domination effects
Skills:
History Buff: likes to study ancient history and is familiar with researching
Self defense training: she has taken several courses in self defense, but is by no means an expert

On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: Ons and Offs

Brief Background:
Cameron was there when the destruction of Sunnydale happened.  Trying to survive the destruction is what allowed her to access magical abilities.  Cameron had been getting ready to go to college, her life had seemed to be lining up perfectly, she had a loving family, she had gotten into her dream choice, Stanford College. She didn't have a girlfriend yet, but she knew she would find the perfect girl at college.   And then everything went to hell as Sunnydale sunk into the ground and her family was one of the ones that didn't make it out.  She had been out of the house when her family house sunk into the ground, helping protect others with her newly discovered magical abilities.  She wasn't involved with the main fighting, but was on the peripheral, getting innocents out of the line of fire.

She was left with nothing, no family, her extended family had ostracized her parents because they didn't approve of her mothers marrying each other.  She had no way to pay for college without the support of her mothers, they had life insurance but not much and only after she gets it, which might be a while since there were no bodies.

Cameron is 6'1" tall, with a slim athletic build with D cups and long straight auburn hair. (Yes, she has bigger breasts than the lady in the picture, I like her looks and overall build).  She has a tendency to hunch over to make herself smaller and less noticed.
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Narianna

Oh. My. God. Is this still open? Has anyone snagged Drusilla yet???

Chantarelle

Narianna

GaGa88

Elf

Hey, Naria. The only canon characters we've got are Cordy, the ghostly Spike, and Buffy. So I say bring Dru in.

Narianna

Narianna

Name: Drusilla
Canon or original: Canon
Age: (Apparent and Real) Apparent is 20 but she's really around 180
Species: Vampy
Powers: Immortal, regenerates damage, superhuman strength, super sharp nails, pretty damn good at sword play, precognition, prophetic dreams, astrologist, hypnosis, mental projection, empathy, power detection, divination
On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: Well, I mean, she's fucking insane. I'd say it's a coin toss on what she's into on that particular day...
Brief Background: *clears throat and then regurgitates the entire Buffy Wikia article*

Drusilla was a vampire who possessed innate psychic powers as a human. She was tortured to insanity and sired by Angelus, who had murdered her entire family before her eyes in order to turn her into his "masterpiece." Drusilla later sired a young London poet called William, who took the name "Spike", who became her long-time paramour.

Despite her childish insanity, Drusilla was a cunning and dangerous adversary, and indeed, one of the few vampires to have battled both Buffy, Angel, and their respective teams over a prolonged period of time while managing to survive to menace them another day. There is no doubt she owes some of her survival to her tendency to stay in the shadows rather than engage in outright assaults.

Biography
Human Life

Drusilla was born on the nineteenth of January around the mid-19th century and lived with her family in the East End of London. One night in 1860, whilst walking the streets with her sisters, she was recognized by the vampire Darla for her prophetic gifts; she was not only pure, sweet, and chaste, but possessed the uncanny ability to foresee the future.

Darla presented Drusilla to her lover, the ruthless Angelus, who became instantly obsessed with the young woman. He wished not only to destroy her physically but to poison her mind, as he and Darla were both able to sense that she had the potential for sainthood.[2] As she aged, Drusilla had grown to despise and fear her prophetic abilities. Her mother had told her that they were an affront to the Lord, which had caused her to regard them as a curse rather than a blessing. As a young adult, after having a vision a mine crash that resulted in the deaths of two men, Drusilla desperately sought the guidance of a priest; however, she didn't realize that the man inside the confessional she visited was Angelus, who had murdered the real priest in order to manipulate her. Drusilla tearfully told him about the vision and her growing fears, which caused the bemused Angelus to taunt her by calling her a "spawn of Satan." This proved to be the first of countless tortuous acts Angelus condemned Drusilla to experience through the course of creating his "masterpiece." Her already fragile psyche was slowly shattered.

After stalking her for a prolonged period of time, Angelus butchered her entire family in their home. The flamboyantly cruel vampire forced her to witness the slaughter and then allowed her to flee her house. With her sanity nearly destroyed by both her constant visions and the loss of her family, she sought refuge at the convent of the Sisters of Mercy, unaware of Angelus' particular taste for nuns.

Siring

The Sisters of Mercy welcomed Drusilla, completely oblivious to Angelus' obsession with her. The night Drusilla was called to take her vows to the Order, Angelus appeared and massacred the sisters before her very eyes; whatever hold on reality Drusilla had managed to retain was severed, and she was left an utter wreck. As she lay babbling on the convent floor, Darla arrived to survey the fruition of Angelus' work. When Angelus admitted his desire to sire Drusilla, Darla, who had no desire to travel alongside a lunatic, objected. Angelus, however, insisted that death would merely release Drusilla from her suffering while eternal life would ensure that his "masterpiece" would live on as a relic of his brutality in the future. He and Darla had sex in front of Drusilla, and then he turned her into a vampire.

For the next twenty years, Drusilla traveled with Angelus and Darla and terrorized Europe under the group banner The Whirlwind. The pure, shy girl who had once feared her visions was replaced by a twisted predator who enjoyed victimizing the weak and innocent, particularly children; she reveled in her psychic powers and her unique views on reality. Still, her insanity caused her to retain childlike qualities: she kept a collection of china dolls, her favorite being Miss Edith. After two decades alone with her sire and "grandmother", Drusilla began to desire a playmate and companion of her own.

The Poet

In 1880 in London, Drusilla bumped into the young poet William, who had fled a gathering after his romantic advances were rejected by noblewoman Cecily Addams. She followed him into an alley, where she found him in tears. Sensing his potential, she approached and sired him.

Drusilla and William remained together for many years and quickly became a highly affectionate couple. William was unrelentingly devoted to her, though as they were both soulless, their love was rather twisted. Much to William's displeasure and sadness, Drusilla maintained a sexual relationship with her sire, which only added to the formation of a long-time rivalry between Spike and Angelus. Still, he remained faithful to her and cared for her despite her insanity, which he chose to think of as childishness rather than instability. Following Angelus' ensoulment, Spike, Drusilla and Darla slaughtered the romani clan responsible for their leader's curse. Subsequently, Drusilla encountered Spike after he had killed his first Slayer during the Boxer Rebellion in China.[4] Soon afterward, Drusilla and Spike left the already disbanded Whirlwind and went off on their own.

At some point before their arrival in Sunnydale, in mid-1997, Spike was nearly dusted by an angry mob, and Drusilla was kidnapped and tortured by a human inquisitor, leaving her in a weakened and frail condition. Spike, infuriated and full of wrath, killed the inquisitor and saved Drusilla. Spike cared for her, and the couple decided to travel to the Hellmouth in Sunnydale, California in hopes that its energy would help to restore Drusilla's strength and health.

Sunnydale

They arrived in Sunnydale and Spike quickly began plotting the downfall of the current Slayer, Buffy Summers, partly at Drusilla's request. They took over an abandoned factory, previously inhabited by the Order of Aurelius after Spike killed their leader, the Anointed One. Drusilla mostly kept herself within a makeshift bedroom, consisting of a queens bed with her china dolls alongside it, as well as her victims.

When preying on a lonely child, Drusilla discovered Angel's presence who had currently been romantically involved with Buffy. She later made Spike hear out a plan by Billy Fordham to help get Buffy in a tight spot, although she only succeeded in putting her unlife on the line to Buffy who threatened to kill Drusilla if Spike didn't allow herself and a group of vampire-wannabes escape from him and his minions clutches.

When he discovered that Drusilla could be cured by the blood of her sire, Spike captured Angel and allowed Drusilla to torture him until it was time to perform the ritual. Although Buffy and her friends saved Angel, the ritual was a success. Drusilla, fully restored, now began to care for Spike, who had been badly burnt and temporarily paralyzed by Buffy's attack.

Despite Spike's condition, he still worked hard to prepare for Drusilla's birthday as her insanity gave her high standards. She had a party where their vampire lackey's wore neo-gothic clothing and decorations consisted of roses that were aligned specifically. Her present came in the form of The Judge, a powerful demon that needed to be assembled together to be summoned, making Spike set out to collect them. Once it was done, Angel reverted back to Angelus and re-joined the couple. He assisted Drusilla in an attempt at massacring the patrons at the Sunnydale Mall but was stopped when Buffy arrived and killed the Judge. Drusilla had Angelus' ongoing sexual attention since Spike himself could not fulfill her needs and was very disturbed by it.

When Sunnydale archaeologists unearthed the remains of the demon Acathla, Drusilla discovered this on the morning paper and informed Angelus after feeding on an old man during her walk.

Angel got Drusilla and their lackeys to obtain Acathla, bring it to the mansion where they recently moved in, hoping to activate him so he would suck the world into a hellish demon dimension, Drusilla was delighted by Angelus' determination. During an attack against Buffy's friends, Drusilla soon killed Kendra Young, another Slayer, by hypnotizing her and slicing her throat. Kendra was the only Slayer killed by Drusilla. This allowed her to take Buffy's Watcher Rupert Giles to gather information on how to summon the demon. Though Giles refused to talk despite being tortured, Drusilla managed to trick him into it via hypnosis.

However, Spike was tired of Angelus, wanting Drusilla for himself again and did not particularly want the world to end. Spike decided to help Buffy save the world in exchange for his and Drusilla's safe passage from Sunnydale. Drusilla resisted Spike's betrayal of Angelus, and he attacked her, ultimately subduing her and carrying her unconscious body from the fray.

Break-up with Spike

Drusilla and Spike fled to South America, where Drusilla became disillusioned with Spike. Spike's alliance with the Slayer, combined with Dru's skills of precognition and empathy, proved to her that Spike was now tainted and not "demon enough" for her as she foresaw his obsession with Buffy. Drusilla broke up with Spike and started a relationship with a Chaos Demon, and he rejected her offer to remain friends. After a short reconciliation, she left Spike for a Fungus Demon.

Los Angeles

After Wolfram & Hart had brought Darla back as a human to torture Angel and hopefully make him evil, the law office learned she was dying. Rather then let her die, Drusilla was called in to sire Darla which she did forcibly (Charles Gunn commenting that the idea of the 'granddaughter' remaking the 'grandmother' freaked him out almost more than the traditional blood-sucking did).

Drusilla placed Darla in a flower nursery under a star filled sky, seeing it not as a death, but as a birth and that she would then be a mother. When Angel arrived to stake Darla before she rose, Drusilla battled him, giving Darla enough time to rise and escape.

The newly sired Darla attacked Drusilla briefly in the middle of the busy city. Drusilla claimed that she had sired Darla because she thought Darla was in pain and felt lonely herself. Darla comforted her, coming to the conclusion that she was better off as a vampire. They then went "shopping" by murdering everyone in a clothing store before going to a Wolfram & Hart party with the intent to slaughter everyone there. Angel locked the two vampires inside, allowing it to happen and preventing the humans' escape; only Lindsey McDonald and Lilah Morgan were spared, so that they could provide Darla and Drusilla with inside information later.

Shortly afterward, Drusilla and Darla began recruiting demons who enjoyed carnage, wanting to turn LA into a demon playground. After they began recruiting demons to assist in their plans, Angel—currently in a darker phase due to his inability to 'save' Darla—set Drusilla and Darla on fire, badly, if temporarily, disfiguring them.

Return to Sunnydale

Drusilla returned to Sunnydale to persuade Spike to join Darla and herself in reforming their "family" unit. She temporarily succeeded in allowing him to return to his dark side, rejecting his current lover Harmony Kendall. But instead, Spike seized the opportunity to try to prove his love for Buffy by offering to stake Drusilla. Heartbroken by the actions of her former lover, Drusilla departed Sunnydale and remained at large.

Two years after, the First Evil impersonated Drusilla on two separate occasions in an unsuccessful attempt to break Spike's spirit.

Asylum

Some time after leaving Sunnydale, Drusilla was admitted into an asylum, having apparently been discovered after a recent feeding in the streets and brought in for treatment. Unfortunately, the doctors proved woefully inadequate to deal with her mental state, Drusilla having fallen into depression with Darla's death and Angel and Spike's redemption. She spent her time making drawings of recent events in Angel and Spike's lives that the doctors assumed to be symbolic rather than literal, such as Angel's dragon representing her fury at them for abandoning her. After she attacked and killed several doctors in the asylum, she apparently suffered a complete mental breakdown as LA was sent to Hell, awakening in what appeared to be a hallucination of her old life, where she was still human and living with her parents.

Las Vegas

Later, in Las Vegas, Drusilla was once again recruited by Wolfram & Hart, this time as part of a plan to assist a sociopathic murderer named John in stealing Spike's soul. John held a grudge against Spike, whose re-ensoulment he blamed for the loss of his own soul. Although she was sleeping with John, after her initial encounter with Spike, she later joined him on his journey with his team consisting of firestarter Beck, telepathic fish Betta George, a possessed Jeremy Johns, and Willow Rosenberg. Willow was highly skeptical of Drusilla's involvement, but Spike convinced Willow that (like the both of them) even Drusilla deserved a chance at redemption. When John succeeded in extracting Spike's soul, Spike discovered that even without it, he was still capable of moral action and human emotion, much as he had loved Drusilla when soulless. In the meantime, Drusilla attacked Jeremy after seeing Beck kissing Spike. Willow informed Spike that the target of the soul-extracting circle was able to choose another person to receive his soul, and he chose Drusilla. However, the presence of a soul only served to make Drusilla crazier. John then revealed that Drusilla had become sane for a time when L.A. went to hell and had only become mentally unstable again because Wolfram & Hart had put her on medication. John had planned to fix her, but being re-ensouled might destroy her. Drusilla killed John and Spike then put her in the circle to extract the soul, Drusilla choosing Spike to be the one to receive it.

Drusilla was then committed to the Mosaic Wellness Centre by Willow perhaps in hopes that she would become sane again and to get her off human blood.

Drusilla made her way to London, where she gained control of a Lorophage Demon who had once been known as the "Highgate Vampire," and gathered a following of both lesser vampires and human groupies, becoming known as "Mother Superior." Thanks to her control over the Lorophage Demon, Drusilla had regained her sanity. The Lorophage siphoned out all of the trauma and pain that Angelus inflicted on her before she was sired. She remembered everything that had taken place, but according to her, she no longer cared; all of the confusion, fear, and torment was gone. With her new lease on undeath, Drusilla decided to emulate Angel and "help the helpless." Using the Lorophage Demon, she took it upon herself to rid citizens of London of their trauma, resulting in a number of them going mad and some joining her cult.

When Angel confronted her, Drusilla attempted to persuade him to allow the Lorophage to rid him of his trauma, though to no avail, Angel regarding it as little more than a lobotomy when forced on someone as they need their emotions. Drusilla, however, refused to give up on him and told him that she will not force the treatment on him but will wait until he willingly came to her. Although Faith Lehane accepted Drusilla's 'gift' after a traumatic encounter with her long-lost father, Angel convinced her to reject Drusilla's attempt to take away her pain as the loss of her pain had now deprived her of the strength that she had gained since she tried to force him to kill her. To restore the emotions of Drusilla's cult, Angel forced the Lorophage demon to feed on itself, expelling the trauma that it had absorbed and returning it to its victims. With her insanity restored, Drusilla fled, leaving Angel and Faith with warnings of a dark future.

While Angel and Faith were in Los Angeles aiding Willow Rosenberg in her quest to restore magic, Drusilla ambushed Faith's London Slayer squad, severely injuring one Slayer while succeeding in killing Marianne; since Angel had let Drusilla escape and had sired her in the first place, Nadira grew to hate him even more.

Magic Town

Drusilla's vampiric ancestor Archaeus contacted her through her dreams and she agreed to act as his lieutenant. Although she thought highly of her ancestor, it was not no reciprocated. Archeaus even physically abused her if she failed him. Her primary objective was to create an army by siring the students of St. Cuthbert's. However, Angel had a vision of her crimes and had Faith and Winifred Burkle investigate the school while he was in San Francisco, helping the Scooby Gang against Archaeus. Along with Eldre Koh, the two women prevented Drusilla from siring Mary.

On run from the Slayer, Drusilla and her minions established themselves in Magic Town, terrorizing the mutants and demons, as well as kidnapping their spiritual leader Nadira and Angel. Drusilla battled Faith in a sword fight and managed to get the upper hand before Faith revealed to her that Angel managed to rescue Nadira, before Faith kicked Drusilla in the face. Faith then fled as Drusilla commanded her forces to help kill her. Drusilla later abandoned Archaeus following the battle at Magic town.

Maeve

Thesunmaid

Maeve

I have tons of ideas, just let me know if they're not what you're looking for. I'm thinking about three original characters, all supernatural, but should complement the plotline. I'll submit character sheets and we can go from there.

Thesunmaid

Sounds good. I need to head to bed as i have work in the morning *nrrrgh* but yes i will be around tomorrow afternoon if you need anything

Maeve

Name: Simone

Species: Vampire - mostly

Powers: Standard Vampire fare. Super strength and senses. Plus she’s been training like a warrior monk ever since she was turned.

On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: Simone is a lesbian, not that she really remembers what desire beyond a kill feels like and any of the scant remains of affection she has is for her pseudo sire Celeste and what little she has left of patience is allotted for Celeste’s dumbass son. But sure, some pretty thing wants to try her luck during training, she might be convinced to leave a few love bites.

Brief Background: Simone is a cautionary tale among Watchers and an urban legend among demons and vampires. She was activated during the July Revolution and this once powerless, starving Parisian tavern wench got enough power to die at the hands of a Vampire lord older than the stones of Colosseum. After a few weeks of torture, he finally decides to end it but he’s not kind enough just to kill her. He turns her and casts her out from his traveling court of horrors. She’s stumbles around a Paris torn apart by civil unrest, feeding on the nearly dead with the only thing on her mind: revenge against a fate that would leave her damned to hell. At first, she thought that meant killing her Watcher, which she did with great gusto but once the high wore off she found herself just as empty as before. That, and she’s a shit vampire. This isn’t as much instinct and natural drive as she thought it would be. She’s back to starving once they clear the bodies and finding a safe space to sleep is a tall order. At this rate, she’ll be dead long before she figures out how to reap her vengeance.

What she needs is a miracle.

She never thought the miracle would come in the form of an immortal whore.

“You’re doing it wrong,” Celeste had told her after another potential victim escaped. Simone had started to protest until the pretty blonde wrapped up in harlot red ribbons had leaned against the wall of the alley and exposed her pretty white neck.

It had been Celeste who had put her on her path, who had become her sire and taught what she needed to know to survive. Told her that it was her sire she needed to kill and in order to do that she would need to become stronger, but to defeat a vampire so old and powerful that no one could remember his name well that would take drastic measures.

“No more human blood, it won’t give you the strength you need. You can drink from me, but the rest of it will be rather unpleasant.”

Unpleasant doesn’t quite cover the acrid taste of demons blood or the ash aftertaste of a fellow vampire. She has to be careful. Drink from the wrong demon and there can be side-effects. Suck down a few minions you have the big bad boss vamp to deal with. She grew strong and quick because the alternative was dying like a pathetic squirming worm and she sure as hell wasn’t doing that again.

Maeve

Name: Philippe 

Species: Immortal

Powers: Regenerates once a year. Seems to have some sort of connection to the universe - though that might be the hashish and hippie yoga talking.

On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: If two spirits connect, then it’s all good baby.

Brief Background: He was born in the back of Studio 54. When he asks his mother, Celeste, why he was born in the back of a nightclub, or who his father is, her response is always the same: ‘Darling, it was the 70’s’. He learned early on that his family wasn’t quite normal, that he wasn’t quite normal but rather than fighting it, he embraced it. He was a spiritual warrior on the path to...well he didn’t know what the path was. But wasn’t that sort of the point? The journey and all that? Rather than fret he explores, he ponders and seeks the wonders that the world has to offer. When those wonders turn out to claws and pointy teeth he runs and hopes that path the universe has him on doesn’t include him becoming dinner.

He doesn’t question too much why his path has led him to Los Angeles. He figures he’s here to guide Simone through the next stage in her quest. She says she called him here to find his mother, but he reminds her that Celeste has a habit of disappearing all the time, usually with some new demonic lover, and that it’s not like anything could kill her...permanently.

Still, when they find themselves in an old hotel full of newly minted slayers and souled Vampire that Simone doesn’t seem too pleased to see, he’s there to remind her that everything happens for a reason.

Maeve

So, I was going to write up one for Celeste (which I still could do) but I also noticed you can only have two characters. I'm thinking if they're accepted I'll take these two and Celeste is just the reason that they're hanging around. Maybe they find out that she's being held somewhere in the city and reluctantly Simone asks for the Scoobies/Angels help? While they're trying to find his mother Philippe could convince her that it wouldn't hurt her mission of becoming a better warrior to help train the new slayers? Anyway, let me know if these two are anywhere near the mark.

Narianna

Holy hotness, Batman! Welcome to the group! Loving the characters!

GaGa88

Thesunmaid

I will look over your sheets when i get home from work guys. Sorry not nearly caffinated enough yet but I will be back this afternoon. I am sure they are great sighs back to the grind. Ok i am off to get coffee back back later :)

Thera Regina

May very much be interested in this, if only someone would be happy to play Giles for me >.>

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Thesunmaid

I am afraid Princess we so not have a Giles player at the moment but anything can happen in future. :) Let me know if you need anything else though.

Narianna

Quote from: Princess Alexx on July 17, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
May very much be interested in this, if only someone would be happy to play Giles for me >.>

Mmmm... Giles... ♥♥♥