what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Quote from: kalen on September 20, 2007, 06:58:47 AM
I managed to TOTALLY misread this section of the quote... 'one of my husbands'...

:D

That's what I get for skimming the post!

And I'm wearing jeans, a dark grey shirt, and sneakers again...

Also, I've found that many of my favorite women here are short.  Well... cool. 

LOL Short women are very unthreatening to a mans ego, and it is so much easier to make your partner feel liek a big brave man when he is almost 2 feet taller then you. I am 4'10 and my husband is 6'4...yeah..hmm..anyways enough distracting myself.

The thought of multiple husbands..if I did not like cock-fights so much then I might attempt that..but you know what they say about too many roosters in one henhouse..

back on track:

Cut off shorts, a t-shirt that says "Good at getting what I want" bare feet cause shoes suck.

Kalen

I'm average height, so I don't much care one way of another about the height of a woman.. I don't find tall ones intimidating, and I'd never make fun of a woman for her height.

I just find it interesting, is all.. and you're certainly not the only woman here under 5'.  *shrug* 

too many roosters in one henhouse.. tired hens?

Sherona

I have heard alot of the short jokes. But mostly it is complimentary. Though those leg men are just out of luck with me :P

Kalen

tsk.. hardly.  some of the shortest women I know have by far the nicest legs.  *shrug*

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Sherona on September 20, 2007, 08:24:20 AM
LOL Short women are very unthreatening to a mans ego, and it is so much easier to make your partner feel liek a big brave man when he is almost 2 feet taller then you. I am 4'10 and my husband is 6'4...yeah..hmm..anyways enough distracting myself.

The thought of multiple husbands..if I did not like cock-fights so much then I might attempt that..but you know what they say about too many roosters in one henhouse..

back on track:

Cut off shorts, a t-shirt that says "Good at getting what I want" bare feet cause shoes suck.

OO!  i'm actually taller then someone!  *does happy dance with Sherona* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Still shorter than Wonder Woman, so nyah! ;)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

lol - so are you so double Nyah!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Sherona

lol everyone is taller then me...shoot my 8 year old is as tall as me..My husband was laughing because the other day they did a commercial about booster seats in cars for kids and it said "If they are not 4"9 give them a boost" He looked at me and said "Do I need to buy you a booster seat hun."...

Cherri Tart

yeah, i am SO done with short jokes - got a life time of them from my 6'2" and 6'4" inch brothers - the power of the internet though?  i can be tall if i want to!  (am currently 7'9" *giggles*)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

How about when those 6 foot and taller people assume everyone can reach everythng and put things ont he top shelf. after 5 years of marriage I STILL have yet to break my husband of that habit. I figured waking him up at 3 am to reach the baby formula would have done it but nooo.

Cherri Tart

*nods*  yeah, i think they do it on purpose...  oh, and btw...  Cute little plaid skirt - red and black tartan - and a black long sleeved blouse, cuffs folded back, untucked and black boots, 3 inch heel - felt like sort of dressing up today - black lace panties and a matching bra. :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Sherona

whats panties? *innocent grin*

Cherri Tart

*sighs*  yeah, not really by choice... i SO prefer commando...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Yeah, and so do I and my shoe mounted camera. :)

On Off page:

Kalen

......   I think I LOVE this topic.

Silkcat

I remember a similar thread once upon a time either here or on RPOL before I found Elliquiy.
It was great - a friendly almost exhibitionist/voyeuristic thing that has wonderful turns of outright silly.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Apple of Eris

I'm wearing my boytoys Eagles jersey, some socks, and cotton panties. I figured I'd give him some reason to smile when he sees the team logo.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Sherona

Just a note on the commando talk. Read an article claiming to be able to pinpoint personality by the underwear you wear (or dont wear)

this is the description of someone who goes Commando alot.

If you don't wear underwear, don't think we're going to draw a parallel between you and Britney Spears or something. If you like to go commando then you either have forgotton to do laundry completely, or you are our rebel. Damn right! You don't like to be restricted or live by the rules. You make your own! Embrace your independence and love of freedom. Let it all hang out.

Caustic

Jeans... Levis, to be exact.  The knees are worn thin, frayed a little, but not actually worn through yet... knees are worn to white thread, cuffs are a little shredded.  That, and my Vostok watch.

And, yes, I have done laundry, but would like to think that I fit the psychoanalytical profile mentioned afore.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Brandon

Earlier today a blue T shirt with a Japanese style dragon on the back, dark blue jeans, and white jogging shoes

Right now, Blue boxer shorts with white strips on them. Thats it...
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sherona

PJ bottoms with floral print (I love my flowers lol) with a halter bra. Just woke up so yeah..lol

Bliss

Black split-sleeve single-button blazer over a lace-edged black cotton tank top, wide-leg tan trousers (my favorite pants, swear to god), Black round-toe three inch heels with silver scalloped edging (cutest shoes ever, picked out for me by a man, woo!), plain white bra and white boyshort panties with an edging of lace along the top in the front.

So Sherona, what do my panties say about me?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

Boyshort panties talk of tomboyishness. The article says this and I qoute "As long as you know where dressing like a boy should end (no jockstraps) then we think its just cool".