Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-Can't help but purring at her stroking- Thank you, my mistress
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Saerrael

Quote from: Reign on October 19, 2009, 08:06:13 PM
You gave up your rights to the win, remember? -Holds up the scroll with your blood droplet- So, once you get it...give it to me.  >:)

-Snatches it from Saerra in the mean time.-

Hmmm, nope, that would not be true. I think I have, however, three contracts running on this win now.

Skye

lol, I was talking to Shambles, but the tainting of YOU is still in hte works. Muhuahaha. -Steals it back-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saerrael

Quote from: Reign on October 19, 2009, 08:13:11 PM
lol, I was talking to Shambles, but the tainting of YOU is still in hte works. Muhuahaha. -Steals it back-

Ah, my mistake. I was wondering, though. But can only find three scrolls at the moment..

Chevalier des Poissons

Since she doesn't need a scroll to command me, she won't have troubles with that.

A & A

Skye

-Holds my hand out for the win-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-Tries to squish Reign but he can't- D=

A & A

Skye

-Smites you and wins-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saerrael

*Grins, enjoying the show.*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Is immune to thunder- Is is mistress punishing me? Me wasn't a good minion? D=

A & A

Skye

Thoughts of squishing ... bad, BAD! -Wins for the last time today-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-Lowers head- Sorry, mistress, but it was so fun squishing you D=

A & A

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Saerrael

What are you cheering about?

Le RandomBloke

Nothing important! Move along citizen!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Saerrael

*Smirks*

Hmmhmm... I will just be.. over here.

*Points in random direction.*

Le RandomBloke

Darn, I knew I shouldn't have given my plan away. It's a good thing there's always plan B! Aslong as you stay over there, we'll all be fine!

Saerrael

Very well, I'll stay over here, intercepting your win everytime it comes along...

Le RandomBloke

Until you think I'm gone and the coast is clear you mean? When you wander away from the win, I shall capture you and lock you up! So the win is all mine!

DAMNED

Said it out loud again

Saerrael

Quote from: RandomClown on October 19, 2009, 10:02:36 PM
Until you think I'm gone and the coast is clear you mean? When you wander away from the win, I shall capture you and lock you up! So the win is all mine!

DAMNED

Said it out loud again

*Shivers*
Say it again...

Le RandomBloke

What? I said, when you think the coast is clear I'll capture you and lo- wait a minute. Oh no you don't, I'm on to you.

Plan C it is!

Saerrael

D'aaaw, sharing is caring, dear. Come on...

Le RandomBloke

Ahh, but ignorance is a bliss. Think of all the extra adrenaline you'll get when you'll realise you're trapped inside a dark room after passing out, it wouldn't happen if I'd tell you I have put chloroform on that handkerchief of yours.

@!#!$é !"@^$! PLAN D IT IS THEN!  >:(

Saerrael

Quote from: RandomClown on October 19, 2009, 10:09:36 PM
Ahh, but ignorance is a bliss. Think of all the extra adrenaline you'll get when you'll realise you're trapped inside a dark room after passing out, it wouldn't happen if I'd tell you I have put chloroform on that handkerchief of yours.

@!#!$é !"@^$! PLAN D IT IS THEN!  >:(

Woulnd't have worked, I carry no handkerchief. I like the idea, though... You wouldn't happen to carry one?

Le RandomBloke

How can you leave the house without one? They're great for all sorts of things. Nothing bad, I assure you.

Now I must go to bed~ but not really, it's just to make you believe that I will, the win is mine ~dadadidadadu!