Power Rangers. Kamen Rider, Sentai, suits and monsters

Started by Sabby, December 20, 2010, 06:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

Doooooooooeeeeeeeeee *face palm* hee hee

*cries*

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Jmorty33

Awwwwwwwww :'( Dont be mean Tiger they were cool to me!
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Jmorty33 on July 17, 2011, 09:52:03 PM
Awwwwwwwww :'( Dont be mean Tiger they were cool to me!

I'll make it up to ya... ;) gomen na...  ;D

Jmorty33

Sore wa daijobudesu Tiger-san.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Jmorty33 on July 17, 2011, 10:25:14 PM
Sore wa daijobudesu Tiger-san.

はい、私はJ-モーティーさんを理解する!確かに!

Hai, watashi wa J - mōtī-san o rikai suru! Tashika ni!

Sabby

I'd like to introduce you to someone. This is Thrax.

Whose Thrax? Thrax is the heir to a legacy of evil! Take a close look, and try to figure out exactly what that legacy is... done? Give up?

Congratulations, you are now thinking of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa having very rough and loud angry sex. You may also be thinking of Rita with mid-pregnancy angries. You are welcome. Brain Breach is under the sink.

Kunoichi

::) Nah, that's not what I'm thinking at all.  Though unlike you, Sabby, I think I'll refrain from telling people the mental images that are crossing my mind... :P

Alsheriam

Who needs Power Rangers when you have....

A/A

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Alsheriam on July 20, 2011, 03:26:45 AM
Who needs Power Rangers when you have....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha boooooooyah!!! XD

I liked the original Japanese versions that were dubbed and came on to the kids channels the best before the American actors took over the series.... those were the great ones..XD lol!!!

Oniya

Then there's this guy:

★ Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne (6/27/11) ★

(Listen carefully to the chanting around 4:00)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Jag

Quote from: Sabby on July 20, 2011, 03:06:13 AM
I'd like to introduce you to someone. This is Thrax.

Whose Thrax? Thrax is the heir to a legacy of evil! Take a close look, and try to figure out exactly what that legacy is... done? Give up?

Congratulations, you are now thinking of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa having very rough and loud angry sex. You may also be thinking of Rita with mid-pregnancy angries. You are welcome. Brain Breach is under the sink.

Well...they were technically married and even after the love potion Rita put on Zedd was broken, he'd managed to develop real feelings for her and they remained married. So yeah...they knocked boots at some point. Though one would have hoped their offspring would look a little nicer instead of a pieced together mess. Then again, Rita is about the best looking person in her family...
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jmorty33

Wait a minute guys, doesn't anybody remember? At the end of Power Rangers in Space when Zordons tube was broken and the all good, evil eradicating, wave that spread across the galaxy? That wave turned Rita, Zed, and Divatox human. So technically that child should not look like that. That is a continuity error my friends.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Oniya on July 20, 2011, 09:02:14 AM
Then there's this guy:

★ Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne (6/27/11) ★

(Listen carefully to the chanting around 4:00)

aaaaaaha ha ha ha ha Oniyaaaaaaaaa you did it again... *wants Oniya and Mr. Oniya as her room mates for constant laughter*  ;D

Sabby

Quote from: Jmorty33 on July 20, 2011, 09:24:27 AM
Wait a minute guys, doesn't anybody remember? At the end of Power Rangers in Space when Zordons tube was broken and the all good, evil eradicating, wave that spread across the galaxy? That wave turned Rita, Zed, and Divatox human. So technically that child should not look like that. That is a continuity error my friends.

Not if the child was born before that, and I'd say he was, since Thrax was imprisoned the same way his mum was, and considering Operation Overdrive isn't too far in the future, I'm guessing he couldn't have been sealed for very long... besides, Rita looks pretty much the same now. For whatever reason, she dresses in the same costume only white, and retained her magical powers. It's never explained, but she becomes some crucial part of magic at some point, probably taking over someone elses role as a conduit for all magic in this world, as killing her would make it impossible for the Mystic Force Rangers to use their powers.

And Zedd and Rita spent all day screaming at each other xD you know they had epic make up sex.

Jag

According to the Power Rangers Wiki:

QuoteWe are also introduced the son of her and Lord Zedd, the evil Thrax, who appears in the Operation Overdrive crossover special, wanting to gain the Corona Aurora and avenge his parent's purification.

Thrax was most likely conceived during the events of Zeo and born during the events in Turbo, explaining the duo's long-termed hiatus,raising their newborn son(explaining Zedd's exhaustion from having a job as both and evil overlord and a father) before Dark Specter's calling of all the villains in the universe on the Cimmerian Planet after his capture of Zordon.

Though an official statement about Thrax's conception, birth, and childhood has never been given.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sabby

Probably for the best >.< I still have very horrible mental images of Rita demanding strange combinations of food from a rushing and growling Zedd.

Sabby

SpoonyExperiment.com Deadliest Character

I know it's a parody, so there was no actual 'winner' of this, but... I still fangasm'd when Megazord sliced its head off >.>

Wolfy

Oh, btw Sabbykins...I just saw this yesterday.

netflix has every power rangers season except Samurai.

Every. Season.

:D

Supernova

I've been watching through all the Power Rangers I never watched.
Actually, I never watched any Power Rangers after Kimberly left in Mighty Morphin...

Now that I've caught up, MMPR and PRSPD ( SPD ) are my two favourites though I do like Dino Thunder too.
ONs & OFFs // Search Thread

4/5 waiting on me
1/5 waiting on partner

looking for a few more games

Sabby

SPD is indeed great. Where are you up to? Or have you finished already? If so, what did you think of...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
the episode Reflections, with the mirror monster in prison pulling a Hannibal Lector homage?

Sabby

I had the creepiest dream last night about Power Rangers Dino Thunder o.O

Somehoe, they got sent back in time, which is a common plot at this point, and Red, Yellow and Blue were there, but this must have been just after White gained control of his powers, since he was on their side, along with Black. I honestly forget some of their names, so will just use the colours.

They're sent back to the age of the Dinosaurs, and... are stuck. That's it. There doesn't seem to be any plot device or way home or anything, just them surviving in a humid jungle, and coming to the realization that they'll never get home. During this time, they see a comet coming closer. Blue explains that its actually NOT heading for Earth... the tail is clearly visible, so the comet will not hit Earth.

White suddenly loses his control, the comet causing his Morpher to act up somehow, and he begins attacking them, screaming that things must be rewritten, that the world must bath in flames to be saved. Having no idea what he's on about, they severely wound him, destroying his Morpher.

The others start experiencing similar problems, their powers going haywire, but also draining... yes, draining. This comet drains more power as it passes. Why? Because the 'Dino Gems' supposedly came to Earth in the asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs, and it was the energy of the Dinosaurs that filled them and gave them the power that would later lead to powering the Rangers technology. Thats what they thought at least. The reality is... those gems did not come from the Asteroid. It came from them. Their own gems are waning, and the asteroid will pass, meaning that the Dinosaurs will live on and the world as they know it will not exist. Instead, Mesogog would have won without ever existing.

Realizing what he must do, Tommy, or Black, the mentor, attacks his students, knowing they'll try to stop him, mortally wounding them and tearing their Morphers from their arms, crushing them in his hand so he has all 5 of them in his fist. He apologizes to his 4 dying students, because this is how it must be, standing there with his fist glowing red, blue, yellow, white and black, with his Brachial Staff raised, pulling the asteroid towards Earth. It hits him directly, destroying them and starting the ice age, leaving the Dino Gems in the crater to slowly soak up the energy of the genocide.

65 million years later, Tommy rediscovers the Gems, and the whole cycle begins anew.

Sabby

LOL I just told a friend I thought Power Rangers in Space was better then Empire Strikes Back, and I swear I could hear their brain breaking xD

Supernova

Quote from: Sabby on July 27, 2011, 04:56:02 PM
SPD is indeed great. Where are you up to? Or have you finished already? If so, what did you think of...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
the episode Reflections, with the mirror monster in prison pulling a Hannibal Lector homage?

I've finished up and that was sooo creepy! D:
I really wish they would do more SPD. =/

Btw, that is a weird dream Sabby....yet I can so see it happening. Poor Tommy.
ONs & OFFs // Search Thread

4/5 waiting on me
1/5 waiting on partner

looking for a few more games

Sabby

Gotta love time paradoxes... they never make sense xD John Connor is born, John sends Kyle back, Kyle bonks Sarah, Sarah has John, repeat.

Ravenhawk

Quote from: Sabby on July 29, 2011, 09:12:12 AM
Gotta love time paradoxes... they never make sense xD John Connor is born, John sends Kyle back, Kyle bonks Sarah, Sarah has John, repeat.

Don't forget that in Salvation, John saves Kyle.