What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sex Bobomb

I just woke up sooo... I'm free of my clothy prisons.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray woolen slacks, dark red long-sleeved blouse, black leather belt and black heels.  It's cloudy, dame and chilly here today and I had a need to feel snuggy. :-)

Autumn52

Black tee shirt and jean capris

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bliss

A ruddy pink bathrobe over a black pindot scoopneck nightie.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beautiful Mystery

Black yoga pants and a white tank top. Rather comfy xD
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue man tailored blouse, dark gray pencil skirt, sheer smokey gray stockings and gray heels.  Got a skinny white silk scarf under the collar of my blouse and tied in a knot down front.

AmberStarfire

A Game of Thrones t-shirt, a long-sleeved black jackety top, black work trousers and purple socks.

King Serperior

Dragonball Z T-shirt and maroon jogging pants

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue business suit with white piping and buttons, white silk sleeveless blouse with a matching scarf tied in a bow, a silver butterfly pin on the lapel, beige stockings and black heels.

Goldmoon

Just sweatpants with my college down the leg, enjoying the house to myself.

Beautiful Mystery

A striped, strapless maxi dress. The strips look like a water color painting and it is like the ocean (:
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Boatman

Blimey, I know they can make you looks slick/ cool..  if they fit well, but I hate suits.
I guess it's rebellion against the persona the suit can demand.
:-)

History, where creative writing was born.

Autumn52

Dallas Cowboys tee shirt and blue jeans that fit snug but are not uncomfortable.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Boatman

Sounds lovely combo.... Shorts and tee day here... going to be hot.

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose dress with short sleeves, a diagonal ruffle from shoulder to waist and straight skirt, beige stockings and black heels.

Boatman

Lovely.
A smile.
Oh, and a dressing gown.

TehyaBabyy

My purple, zebra print bra and yoga pants.
Tired after a long run.

TehyaBabyy

The top of my yoga pants are zebra print, too. .-.

Goldmoon

Quote from: TehyaBabyy on May 06, 2014, 05:26:22 AM
The top of my yoga pants are zebra print, too. .-.

Sounds like I would be running out my door in my pink sports bra and black yoga pants to join you.  Wanting to meet this beautiful woman jogging down my street.  ::)

TehyaBabyy

Hehehe. I'd end up not wearing anything ~

Goldmoon

Sounds like I would be in my pink teddy while my husband was at work with a beautiful neighbor in my bed. If I could seduce her into my house.

TehyaBabyy

I would be wrapped up in the sheets of the neighbors bed, after making sweet sweet love to her

impishcharm

Burgundy tank top and black yoga pants.  ;D

You know you hypnotize me, always