Elder Scrolls Oblivion style Midievil RP- The Wanderers

Started by Gladiator0161, August 27, 2009, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

This is for people who would like someting to do, like myself, lol.
Basically anybody can join this thread. I like the Medieval era alot, y'know Knights in shining armor, elves, dwarves, mages, minotaur all that good medieval fantasy stuff.

Base plot is that a group of warriors with no home wander the country in hopes of finding some work, maybe clear a cave, find some loot and sell it.

My character will be a tall swordsman with black hair and deep blue eyes, chistled jaw and very muscular.
His main weapons will be a Daedric Claymore, his secondary weapon will be a Elven Bow and his secondary sword will be a Steel Longsword and a Daedric Shield. His armor is also Daedric with a scarlet loin cloth at his belt.
He has enhanced senses and can weild each of the weapons easily. He has a dark past that he has nightmares about and is usually unwilling to talk about.
He is also an ex-soldier. This is Daedric Armor-I don't own this image, all credit goes to the original creator.

Gladiator0161

Alerric Calindor walked calmly down the gravel street, his long black hair whipping about in the cool afternoon breeze. He held his helmet in his right hand as he walked, and lifted his eyes more than once to the sky above to watch the soft white cloudes lazily floating there.

Coming to a river he decided to take a break, he'd traveled on foot from the last village he'd come across, which was 50 miles to the northeast. Sitting down on a boulder that stretched out over the lake, he sighed and began rummaging through his satchels to find something to eat.

Taking out a loaf of bread and some jerky he began to eat and watch the water as it calmy went down stream. I need to get a horse he thought as he sit relaxing in his heavy rusty red armor I wouldn't mind some company either, it's been awhile since I actually sat down and talked to someone. I'm usually either punching their face in because I'm paid to or killing some kind of monster because it's endangering innocent lives. The man was only in his early 30's at the most but walking all day and half the night was bound to tire out even the most well trained young person. He didn't consider himself old, but he certainly had some life experience on his belt. He returned his gaze back to the river and wished that someone would come to give him something to do besides walk by himself.