Always searching

Started by RedRoseBlackSea, June 09, 2011, 01:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRoseBlackSea

Hello everybody who arrives at this thread. As you can see I am clearly looking and open for new roleplays. Read through the list and if nothing strikes your fancy just shoot me a PM and we can discuss. Before messaging please have a look at my On and Off's Thread and my Sexual Preferences pages before contacting me to make sure that we seem to be a good fit. This way we don't get started on a roleplay only to realize we are no where near compatible. If you have a link to yours I'll check yours out before replying back. I try to follow my own rules.

Without any further ado I will let you move onto the next post. Thank you for your interest.

RedRoseBlackSea

Just a note about all of these plots. They can be done as yuri or hetero. Either would be fine.

Plots

A different type of marriage Craving
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A young woman, in her twenties, marries this older man, forties-ish or so, and life is good. She does love him in a way. He takes care of her, makes sure that she wants for nothing materialistically. He's a businessman and good at what he does so they really want for nothing. But he doesn't satisfy everything. She has a high sex drive and he simply cannot match her. Of course, she never purposely lets him know because she does love him. And she is content to pleasure him and then take care of herself later because he treats her better then anybody else she has ever come across. She's beautiful and has attracted male attention before but she won't cheat on her husband. But her husband is hiding a secret from her. He wants to watch as another man takes his wife. It is something that has always been at the back of his mind but it seems so wrong and disgusting to want something like that. But here lately it has been creeping more and more into his mind and he just can't shake it.

Now this can go a couple of ways, he sits down with her and discuses it or he puts a man around her age in her path and let things go as nature will have it and the guy manages to seduce her. We can discuss that. But I think it could be interesting to see the way the marriage progresses and it could be multiple men that her husband wants her to be with or even another woman or whatever. I see it as being pretty open. I see him as actually holding the most control. He controls who she is with and what goes on with the other person, all for his own personal enjoyment.

Hit me I dare you! Craving
I see this as being more of a smut filled one than an actual story based roleplay. The first one is pretty straight-forward and simple. A woman and man have been married for a few years. They do love each other. But they're loving is definitely of the rougher nature. Abuse is definitely there, but its on both parts. The wife fights back just as much as the husband. And almost every time that fight turns into the best sex they have. They also act a bit on the childish side. One of them cheats on the other first and after that they cheat on each other to basically get back at the other, which just adds to the argument.

Best friend's daughterCraving
This man has watched his best friend's daughter grow up. Has treated her as family from the time that she was born. Not once while she was growing up did he look at her in any sexual kind of way. Then she went off for a summer and when she came back she had blossomed into a woman. Things began to change then, however, he was determined not to lose his best friend nor his daughter who was a part of his life. What happens, however, when she is well above age and is coming to his door asking to stay with him for a while until she can get back onto her feet. How long can his lust hold out?

A Dragon's Rider (Picture Plot)

In a different universe Dragons are not extinct. They are an every day sight. Some people are lucky enough to be allowed to ride one of these dragons. The dragons pick out their rider when they are born and they take that child away when they are little and raise them with the other children and in the dragons ways. When the child is an adult they emerge and take their place in the world. The dragon that picks them determines how the child is going to be. If the dragon is one that helps the humans then that child will grow up to be that world's police officer type person. If the dragon is not helpful then the child picked won't be. I see this as being a pairing where she is the one that isn't good and the one coming after her is. Sort of like the whole cop/criminal sort of pairing. Have something else in mind feel free to say something. I'm open to anything.

Lust isn't just meant for corporeal being
Ever since she was young she always thought of death. She didn't want to cause a death, she wasn't homicidal. But she had always been interested in death. Why? Well there is a reason. She was best friends with a ghost. Since she was young when she was at her grandfather's house her best friend was a ghost that lived there. Her grandfather didn't think she was insane, he knew there was a ghost there. Knew that one lived there and was friends with his granddaughter. And that is why when he passed he left her the house and the land he owned. As she grew up the ghost began to notice her as she grew into her body. And even though the ghost was dead that did not mean that their urges were dead and it is definitely difficult to satisfy those urges when hardly anybody can see you.

Perfection as unattainable as always
Perfection had been drilled into his head since the time he was born. You had to be perfect. Perfect grades, perfect attitude, perfect friends, perfect everything. But as time passes trying to be perfect, a thing impossible to attain, wears and wears on him until he finally snaps. He doesn't snap where everybody can see it. He snaps inside, which is a much dangerous thing. He feels empty and dead inside. He begins to pull away from everybody, however he keeps his grades up so that his parents don't notice anything. After all, all they look at is his grades. One day he runs into somebody that captures his interest and it leads him into a dangerous crowd. Can someone help pull him back from the self destruction before he kills himself?

Pictures with plots Just click and you shall see.
The Wicked Witch
She was the type of witch that everybody was warned about. She was the one that nobody should ever cross. She was never afraid to use her magic or her sexuality against whoever it was that caused her harm. She lived for herself and only herself. But what happens when somebody comes along that matches her, shows her that she just might not be as strong and tough as she was in her own city/village/or wherever you want them to live. Can be yuri.
The Myths of the Land

There is a myth of a maiden that walks the forests of the town. A maiden that speaks to ravens and carries a sword and has wings as black as that of a raven. A maiden that kills seemingly randomly before disappearing. A trusted man of the lord that owns the forest travels through the forest sees the woman before the woman strikes and kills two of the men they are bringing to see the lord before disappearing into the forest. When the man arrives and tells the lord about the woman the lord decides it is high time to capture her and get her story, especially after these new deaths of these new men.
Dual Personality

It isn't easy being possessed. Just ask these two women. Course it could be difficult as one of these women remains silent as long as the other has control of the body. Of course this isn't a possession as many people thing of it. Oh no, this possession is nothing more then a dual personality. Two people living inside of the same mind. She has always been interested in the occult and she has always been able to talk to spirits but she has always left the living alone. Until she runs into another person that can talk to spirits and she begins to date him. However, her other personality has no interest in him and remaining monogamous.

Pictures without plots that captured my interested PM me if you think of something.

Dragons and Witches
A young woman from the human realm gets transported into a completely different dimension, one where dragons and other mythological creatures are everyday beings and the humans are what are known as myths. However, this young woman is not just any young woman. She has serious power, power that she has not tapped into it. A witch in the human realm knows this and does not wish to be dethroned as the most powerful so she sends her to the Dragon dimension where she must fend for herself. In this new dimension she is found by the prince or princess of the Dragons. Note: This one can be a furry one where the dragon is in a dragon form at all times or this can be a shape-shifter one where the dragon turns into a human form but can change into their dragon form at any point.

The Princess and the Pirate
A princess is being sent, by ship, to another kingdom to marry to set in stone a treaty that is needed to end a war that her people would win but at a cost. On the way a pirate ship attacks and captures her ship. While on board the pirate, one who had grown up in her kingdom recognizes her and knows who she is. Recognizing the chance for a great ransom he takes her aboard his ship. However, the princess, being an adventurous sort and having always felt a pull toward the sea, sees this as a way to escape the fate of an unwanted marriage to a man she has never before seen.

Feelings where feelings shouldn't be
A bodyguard's job is to protect their charge and make sure that they remain safe and sound. Not fall in love with their charge. Like any other high profile family, this family has made their share of enemies. However, these enemies are more dangerous then others because these enemies actually have the means to cause a lot of damage. Even though their daughter has been out on her own for quite some time her parents decide to put a bodyguard on her anyway. As her parents depart for a safe place her bodyguard gets sent to her. As their time progresses feelings begin to grow. However, this makes for a very dangerous thing. Feelings can make a bodyguard sloppy. And this particular bodyguard's past just might be catching up with him.

Pairings
I'm open to any kind of pairing. However, I am wanting to try furry a little more. I've had a couple that kinda just fizzled so I would love to give more a try.

I do believe that is everything. If you are interested please PM me. Have something in mind that isn't here but think I would be interested in or you just wanna see if somebody would be up to playing. Send me a PM with the idea and I'll let you know

If you decide to PM me please come to me with an idea of what you would like to do. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

I won't do fandoms of any sort. I will use the universe but I will not use any premade character.

RedRoseBlackSea

These are all ideas that I have done several times. If you want to do any of them then you do need to come to me with an idea of how to change it up and add some new stuff to it. Otherwise I would really rather not do them.

Just let me help you.
Her father was a police officer and surely that meant that she would be the safest in the world. No. It just meant that the beatings she received meant that she would never be able to get away from it. After all in the small town she lived in she would not be listened to. Her mother finally could take it no longer and she finally left, leaving her daughter to take the brunt of her father's rage. She didn't have many friends at all but a new student arrives and he takes an interest in the quiet and pretty girl that seems so fragile.

A twist on Red Riding Hood (with an add to the werewolf. This one is only for hetero. If you want to do a spin off then maybe yuri but this exact plot is only for het)
She was going through the woods, minding her own business when she runs into a man. This man is no stranger at all. She knows him from around the town. She trades pleasantries with him, smiles at him, and then continues on about her own business. However, she doesn't know that this man has been watching her for a while and has a secret. He is a werewolf that can do more then just turn werewolf at the full moon. On the full moon he has to turn, there is no choice. However, when he sleeps at night his werewolf form comes out as an astral (the part of a person that can move outside of the body; kind of a psychic projection) body. This body can move around and whatever happens to it happens to him. At night, when he wills it, as he sleeps the werewolf goes for her. There will be some bestiality I suppose since there would be scenes where the astral werewolf would be taking her. On the full moon she learns to stay inside as he can't come get her inside when he's in his actual werewolf body. But while this is going on he begins to win her over as a human as well, but she has to hide her shame of what happens most nights with the astral werewolf.

Shipwrecked
The day was going perfect. Beautiful weather. Clear ocean. Everything was so very perfect. Except the storm that popped up and turned the water choppy and dangerous. The ship is tossed around until finally......And this is where it could go different ways. I see this as having a two couples on board. One of them could be swept over board or the boat can have something happen to it where all of them have to desert the boat. However we go, they will end up on this island. The one that was swept overboard or all of them have to try to figure a way off. But it isn't long before the feeling of being watched is going over all of them. And they aren't alone. What can happen when this person, who has been alone for at least two years, sees the other. Its just a basic idea. Pretty open for anything to be added really. As I don't like group roleplays we may have to double up. We can discuss how we divvy them up or if we're just going to make one couple the main focus.

A different world
The times have changed. Vampires are known to the world and they control a good portion of the world. The sales of humans is legal. They can be bought. But the price is high. They can be bought for just a feeding source or a sex slave or a mixture of the two. This is the barest bones of an idea. I did something like this a while back and it turned out to be great fun. I can play either a dominate female buying a male or female or the one that has been bought.

School for the Gifted

Yes, this might sound like a spin off for X-Men but that is not what I want. This school is for all types of kids with gifts. This particular character can control fire, but she is still learning to control it. The dragon on her body isn't just a tattoo, the dragon is as much a part of her as her hair or eyes. The dragon is what allows her to control the fire. The dragon can move around her body and can actually come off of her body if she wills it. The school has done everything they can, fireproofed her room, put her in a room alone. And still she simply has trouble getting it under control. A new student arrives, one that can control water and has full control over his or her power. They decide to put the two together and see if the one can teach the other control. Things should get interesting.

Not a fan? Are you kidding me?
The member of a major band decides he needs time off. He's been living the rock and roll life-style that he always thought you were supposed to. The booze, drugs, and whores. And it has finally taken a toll on him in a short amount of time. He went from a nobody to a somebody overnight and he simply couldn't handle it. Now his music is suffering and he takes off for parts unknown. He drives and drives until his car runs out of gas in a small town. Where he meets someone that can't stand his music, not to mention the way he has been acting. Deciding that this is the break he needs he sticks around.

Not your garden variety guardian angel
From the time he was born he knew something was watching him. How could something not be watching him? Nobody could be as lucky as what he is. There were times when he was a child and ran out in front of a car and the car missed him just by a centimeter. This happening once could be understandable. But three times? Not to mention the times he should have drowned and died but didn't. You say well that is understandable. But he went swimming alone and got tangled in weeds and nobody was around. He should have died. Then he turned sixteen and always having that luck or thing watching after him gave him a recklessness that went to his driving. The amount of times he should have wrecked but didn't is truly amazing. But then again there's also just the feeling that somebody was around. He never felt alone even when he knew he was the only one in the house. His family chalked it up to a guardian angel. However, they were right and wrong at the same time. There was somebody watching over him but it was no angel. She is a demon. She has Lilith's blood running through her veins so she is a higher ranking vampire. From the time he was born she could feel that there was something different about this child and so had protected him to find out what it was vowing to confront him when he was eighteen to really find out. The time has come. The boy is eighteen and has so many plans for his life. Those plans are about to become turned upside down because he's about to meet a beautiful female that is about to turn everything on its ear. This is sort of how I see her. Succubus

RedRoseBlackSea

Added two ideas

A different world

Shipwrecked (very interested in seeing what all could happen in this one.))

RedRoseBlackSea

I added a pairing that I am craving. If you want the idea just send me a PM.

RedRoseBlackSea

Added a new plot: A different type of marriage.

RedRoseBlackSea

Revamped my thread and added several new plots.

A Twist on Red Riding Hood
Not your guardian variety guardian angel
Just let me help you
Perfection as unattainable as always
The Princess and The Pirate
Feelings where feelings shouldn't be
Not a fan? Are you kidding me?

The three picture plots:
School for the Gifted
The Myths of the Land
Dual Personality

RedRoseBlackSea

Two new picture plots. Came up with plots for two of the pictures that were up.
A Dragon's Ride. Really Craving.
What can happen around the sea.

RedRoseBlackSea

Revamped my thread. The first post is what was in my on's and off's thread so things should be a little easier to navigate. Anything off the table is in the third post.

I did add a new pairing I'm craving and a new plot called It doesn't have to feel right to be right.

RedRoseBlackSea

A Different World
Not your guardian variety guardian angel

Both are back on the table now.

RedRoseBlackSea

Changed out some plots.

Added: The Wicked Witch
              2 Pictures I would love to come up with plots for

RedRoseBlackSea

I have changed some things around and am looking back for a few more games. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Added Best Friend's Daughter