A Queen's Quest (Extreme Pathfinder)

Started by Jaded, November 16, 2014, 03:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

The basic idea I have in mind for this game is that a King was assassinated and, due to a great deal of suspicion falling on her, the Queen was placed under a Geas to investigate and avenge his death.  A number of others, her family members, the disgraced, the hopeful, criminals, and similar, were also placed under a Geas to assist her. 

Unfortunately, every lead seems to indicate that the assassin was the King’s Uncle, a Necromancer last seen in a now ruined village far to the south. 

I intend for this game to be high in smut, so players should be in favour of their characters being ravaged by various men and monsters.  It will be rated Extreme and, with player permission (though it isn't a requirement), I would like to include things such as pregnancy, light torture, mind control (more charm person or unnatural lust than complete control), body modification, and similar.

All characters must be female.  (Sorry, just personal preference for what I enjoy writing.)
All characters must be medium size.
I will not be looking for a balanced party.
The characters will begin at level 1.
25 Point Buy, however one ability score must be below 10.
Maximum starting gold.
If you want to use something outside the core rulebook, please ask first.

I am looking for 3-6 characters.  At the very least I would like someone to take the role of the Queen (Human, Half-Elf, or Elf), and would be in favour of including one or two of her daughters as well.  Otherwise, races and concepts are fairly open as long as they are medium.  The characters may have volunteered to go along to get out of some sort of prison sentence, because they want to make a difference in the world, or something similar.

The story will begin as the characters take refuge in the tavern of a ruined town, just as the sun sets and the undead begin to rise. 

Serious injury will not occur in combat (and probably not otherwise unless desired).  If a character is reduced below 0, they will be treated as conscious and alive, but unable to take any action.  I do intend to be fairly evil about stealing/destroying equipment, just as a warning.  If a suit of armour is ripped off or otherwise damaged, it will probably require repairs before being useable again.  (just as an example)

If you're interested, please provide a character name, race, class, and a brief background/description.  Please also include what (if any) Extreme content you are okay with, as well as what content listed above you are okay with, and what sort of NC/smutty content you prefer. 

MiraMirror

I'm interested, though I need to think of a class I'd like to play first. >.> There's a few third party ones I'd love to try, but I daresay that Dragonrider doesn't fit in anywhere in this campaign.

Edit: Classes I'll run past you so I can get an idea.

Any kind of gunslinger?
Dragonrider (doubtful, as it seems a bit too powerful, in my opinion)
Tetori Monk?
Warpriest (Advanced Classes Guide)
Dervish Dancer Bard archetype
Flying Blade (Swashbuckler Archetype)

All of these can be found on the Pathfinder SRD.

Just ideas for now.  I was also thinking of a more offensive Wild Shape druid focused on those lovely shifting attacks.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Muse

Would my staff magus be acceptable?  I could also do one of the princesses.  :) 

I love this concept, Jaded.  I hope it prospers and thrives.  : )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

schnookums

Definitely interested but about to crash for the night, will post a concept when I wake up.

CapeCodRPGER

Interested. But I never did a group role before. 
Before I post a character, is Golarion the setting for this? Will help me come up with a background. I was thinking of a young naive human monk that's been raised in the semenary and she is let out to help find the assassin.
Is hero lab ok with doing up a character? Are you allowing traits and flaws?

Extremes I don't like: Pregnancy, beastaility, scat, blood, cutting.

I'm ok with force, spanking, biting, restrants, hypno, name calling, humliation. 

Muse

If not golarion, what pantheon does it use?  Cleric types are always hard to do in custom settings.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

What the hell, this is, of course, dependent upon the class being acceptible, but here goes...

Name: AlisonMason
Race: Human
Class: Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade Archetype)
Sex: Female:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 133

Physical Description:
Allison can only be described as a voluptuous, vivacious young woman with thick, curly hair the color of aged brandy and eyes the shade of moss. A heart shaped face with full lips and a straight, slightly upturned nose and well defined chin, she is an eye catcher wherever she goes. With a figure that flows from generous breast into a slender waist before flairing out into well rounded hips and tight ass, her long, lean legs gives her an unconscious grace that might catch the attention of a stick that had been dead 3 days. Her normal tendency is to dress to accentuate her figure in light colored tunics under a dark blue jacket, form fitting leather breaches and knee high turned down boots; a belt with a rapier rest low on her hips.

Personality:
Allison is a fun-loving woman who tries to live each day as if it were her last. Light hearted and outgoing, she firmly believes that if you waste one day, you may not have another and if the Gods didn’t intend you to enjoy life, they wouldn’t of given you one to live.  Easy going under most circumstances and unafraid to show her flirtatious, hungry side, she none the less has a temper that many walk carefully around. If you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life… if you’re an enemy… well, enjoy the few days that you have.

Background:
Alison started out as most children do, she was born, grew up and did the normal things up to the early teens. When she was 13, she traded... favors... for lessons in the blade with an old scandrel and found a knack with the rapier. After having a couple of short adventures with her mentor, she went out on her own and almost immediately got herself into a little trouble when she ran a noble through for grabbing her ass and refusing to take no for an answer. In her own defense, she only ran him through a little, but apparently, that little was enough to get her thrown into jail for a while. When the offer came to help the queen solve the crime, she jumped at the chance and here she is, attitude and all.

I'm ok with just about everything except for mutilation, blood and torture. Some pain is ok, in an erotic scense and I'm ok with non-con and so on.

If the class is acceptible, I can have a character sheet ready in a few hours.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ViperFang

I am very very VERY interested in joining this, as a fan of the Pathfinder RPG~ I have a character in mind whom I've already begun work on, but I do need to ask:

Would you permit a Sorceress to have a Rakshasa bloodline? I was thinking her family could have married into the royal family several generations back through a deal made with a Rakshasa, and now their human family line (not the entire royal family, of course) is tainted with the heritage. The only benefit she would get as a level 1 sorcerer is a +5 on bluff checks that she can make 8/day. This bloodline is in the Ultimate Magic book, if you'd like to double-check :)

I hope to hear soon!

UPDATE: Just in case the bloodline is acceptable, I went ahead and filled out the character sheet. If it's not, then I apologize and I will try to pick out a more suitable bloodline :) In the meantime, she will be in the spoiler below.

Nouhime
Name: Nouhime Saito
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer (Rakshasa Bloodline)
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Alignment: True Neutral

Ability Scores:
Strength - 7 (-2); Dexterity - 15 (+2); Constitution - 12 (+1); Intelligence - 11 (0); Wisdom - 12 (+1); Charisma - 20 (+5)
HP: 7
AC: 12
Initiative: +4
Fortitude: +1
Reflex: +2
Will: +3
Languages: Common, Orc, Elven

Traits:
Reactionary (+2 on Initiative checks)
Rich Parents (starts with 900 gp)

Bloodline Ability:
Silver Tongue 8/day
--- +5 bonus on one Bluff check to convince another she is not lying.

Feats:
Cosmopolitan (Diplomacy, Knowledge (Nobility))
Magical Aptitude (+2 on Spellcraft and Use Magic Device)

Skills:
Bluff - +9; Diplomacy - +5; Disguise - +5; Intimidate - +9; Knowledge (Nobility) - +0; Spellcraft - +6; Use Magic Device - +11

Spells:
0 - Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Ray of Frost, Read Magic (Cantrips)
1 - Charm Person, Magic Missile (5/day)

Equipment:
Everburning Torch, Backpack, Masterwork (Dagger, Potion of Cure Light Wounds x5, Silk Rope 100 ft., Masterwork Manacles/Medium), Light Horse (Saddle, Rations x 5, Light Crossbow, Bolts x50)

Remaining Gold: 283gp

Kinks:
Ons – Forced, scratching, biting, spanking, light bondage (ankle/wrist restraints), forced nudity (thoroughly encourage this), exhibitionism, footplay, monsters and men (mostly monsters~)
Offs – Pregnancy, mutilation, vomit, snot, urine, scat, extreme agony, needles

Appearance:
What Nouhime lacks in height, she makes up for in her alluring build. With full breasts, slightly narrow hips and slender, toned midsection, she has tempted many a man with her appearance. Her flesh is fair and without blemish, her cheeks holding a natural and subtle blush to them. Her hair and eyebrows are dark brown, almost appearing black when not in direct sunlight. She has full, luscious lips and a small beauty mark just below the left corner of her mouth. Her features, much like her choice of outfit, are exotic for this region, indicative of far eastern descent. She often wears extravagant and somewhat revealing violet dresses with dramatically sweeping sleeves, a slit leading up to her upper thigh, and a low collar that puts her cleavage on display. She is rarely seen without a hair ornament as well, holding her exotic hairstyles in place. A common motif in her attire is the use of butterfly and snake designs in the fabric or jewelry. Once piece that stands out, however, is a strange pendant she wears on a slender gold chain which rests upon her cleavage.

Personality:
Nouhime is a cold and distant woman. A life of luxury has made her callous to the plights of the less fortunate. She was raised to believe her bloodline is superior to all others, save for the rest of the royal family, and she has firm beliefs in this. That said, she does grow weary of putting on the appearance of a prissy noblewoman who requires someone to hold the door open for her. She has long since ached for an opportunity to explore the desires that plague her during the night while she is alone in her bedchambers. Her venomous personality has driven away many potential suitors, and while she believes it is for the best, she aches to give in to the primal passions that threaten to consume her. Her one avenue for release is practicing magic, but even that is doing little to quell her darkside.

Background:
Several decades ago, the Saito clan was merely a small family of poor immigrants, fleeing their homelands in favor of a kingdom out west. But even here, they were in poverty. They wandered through the kingdom like gypsies, trying anything they could to raise money for a decent home. Instead, they were stuck wherever they stopped for the night, which usually meant dark alleys. Slowly, the family began to die off due to age, starvation, and disease. Before long, the only ones left was the sixteen year-old son and his dying father.

During a royal procession through the town, his father accidentally stumbled into the path of a noblewoman, startling her horse. While the son pleaded for mercy, the Lady of Court had his father taken away to be imprisoned, outraged by the interruption. But she had also angered the young man, now the last of his lineage, as he expected his father to pass soon. He wanted to get back at her, to make that wretched woman miserable. He found his answer in a peddler in one of the dark alleys he had no choice but to call home. The cloaked figure was a woman, but she was armed to the teeth with rusty, serrated blades. He approached her to beg for a blanket, but after a moment of looking him over—or as he felt, looking through him—she offered him something else.

A talisman. She told him to find a place in the woods nearby and call out for Zudora. She told him this figure was an angel that could bring him what he desired if he was willing to pay the price. She didn’t charge him for the artifact, but told him to flee immediately. He followed her orders and ran into the woods, his bones aching from weakness. He found a clearing and did as he was told, clenching the talisman in his hand and crying out for the angel she promised. The cloaked woman appeared again, with her hood down, grinning at him. He watched in awe as she transformed before him from a lovely woman to a lethal-looking creature. She appeared very close to a humanoid panther with piercing yellow eyes and a voluptuous build. While he watched her approach him, slipping off her hood and clothing, she promised she would deliver him wealth and power. The price was that they were to be lovers and the only children he would have would be hers. She ensured he would marry the Lady who took away his father, and that he would have to kill her on their wedding night so she could take her place. She warned that all descendants would be practitioners of magic and he would likely be the subject of malicious rumors.

But to him, it was all worth it. With little hesitation, he sealed their deal in a night of fiery passion. After that night, everything went according to plan. She fed him and gave him such wealth that he caught the eye of the noblewoman. Convinced he was of royal heritage, she convinced her father to allow them to marry. The night they were to consummate their marriage, he strangled her and Zudora appeared in the guise of the woman. After disposing of the body, their dark secret remained hidden, though some did suspect that their bloodline was…different. The talisman has since been handed down generation after generation to the first-born child.

When Nouhime was born, her family had already been so deeply ingrained into the royal family, most rumors of the strange bloodline had diluted to mere fanciful stories with different names for the characters involved. The first and only child born to her parents, she received the now powerless talisman as a reminder of her family history. She was awash in luxury and riches, raised to view herself as superior to nearly all others. She was often held in suspicion, like all others in her family, for her magical tendencies, but she was never persecuted. Until the death of the king, that is. At first, nearly everyone in the royal family was held in suspicion, including the Saito line. This soon died away, however, as the king’s uncle was made the primary suspect. Anxious to get away from the routine life with her parents, she has volunteered to help bring the murderer to justice…though she would rather just kill him for the fun of it.

MiraMirror

Name: Emmeline Galara (or whatever the Queen's last name is)
Race: Undecided, but probably Elf or Half-Elf (would be willing to play one of the queen's daughters, as well)
Class: Swashbuckler (Flying Blade Archetype)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120

Physical Description & Personality: A paragon of speed and dexterity, even amongst others of her race, Emmeline weighs a good deal less than many other women, and is easily able to use her lithe frame to dodge attacks while counter-attacking in the blink of an eye. Gifted with the same grace and beauty as her mother, she's able to distract enemies with relative ease, whether she's attempting to or not...something that makes aiming a dagger at them even easier. While she understands the importance of armor, she has a habit of always wearing something with the royal family seal, though this can prove to be a weakness if enemies see it. Outside of fights, she acts as one would expect a royal family member to act, showing polite mannerisms to friends and family. Elegance, grace, and authority, these are what make a princess in her mind. When forced into combat with an enemy, however, it becomes a show for her, or even better, target practice.  When forced into a corner, she maintains a fearsome attitude, unwilling to show weakness if she can help it.

Background: Blessed enough to be born into the royal bloodline, Emmeline's childhood was arguably easier than any commoner's.  While the "normal children" might've had to work fields and crops with their parents to prepare them for life, Emmeline's days were filled with lessons on etiquette, gestures, and various lessons concerning her lineage and what would be expected of her if she became queen.  While the history lessons didn't particularly interest her, she soaked up the rest of the lessons like a sponge, hungry for the information that was being fed to her.  In the rare moments of "off time", however, she would watch such things as the court jesters, common street performers, and the like. How was it that commoners, given so very little in the grand scheme of things, were able to perform such feats with ease, without fear of the blade coming down upon their flesh? Pondering this question over so long a period of time, Emmeline eventually came to attempt these feats herself, calling for her guards to procure daggers and knives, along with wooden boards to use as target practice. While she started off with sloppy aim, she eventually came to learn how to use the grace that she'd already come such a long way in refining to throw these common weapons.  While her style might still be considered sloppy by some, it's a great deal more than others can manage.\

(This is if I can use the class. If not, I was also thinking of using a class that can use rapiers, as though are the very definition of finesse and royalty by some. ^^)
...Actually, I might go for a rapier anyway. Nothing says "classy" like a rapier...I'll wait for class info first, though.

Okay with what was mentioned in the first post.
Not okay with toilet stuff, excessive violence/gore, hard guro.
If it's not in the ons or offs, it's either something I don't mind experimenting with or something I forgot to mention, so I guess PM me if it comes up or ask me in the thread.

Blinkin

I hadn't realized that someone else wanted to play a swashbuckler. I'll withdraw my interest.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ViperFang

Don't forget, Blinkin, Jaded said she wasn't looking for a balanced party~ You could still be a swashbuckler!

MiraMirror

No no, it's okay, Blinkin. She's not looking for a balanced party, don't withdraw! D:  Besides, I'm sure there's other classes that can make use of a rapier (though you might need to help me figure out which ones.)

Ninja'ed.

Blinkin

I suppose that two swashbucklers could work. They would certainly drive each other... and everyone else... crazy with piffy and witty conversations. Alison is an inspired blade; focusing specifically on the rapier, but it's the archtypical weapon of the breed.

I could see them competing, in a friendly way, over all sorts of things.... men seduced, evil things killed... most drinks consumed...

"Ah ha! that's 3 zombies, you better step it up or you'll fall behind!"

*yawns* "You're getting sloppy Highness, you only bedded two men last night..."
;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ViperFang

Not sure this is too relevant, but I happen to like your characters, Blinkin and Shhroth :)

Blinkin

Thank ye kindly. *Allison places a chaste kiss... well maybe not so chaste... someplace.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

MiraMirror

Siereis

So whatever happened to the similar RP started by the same author a few months back?  Did the players just sorta die off?

Muse

Jaded, i'd love to adjust one of these girls to suit your new plot.  Any prefernce for which you'd like to see me apply with? 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fPBIRWpSaji0DErPgiKIPD6D2sUS4fPl-Bpwj5XZTEY/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVskuqy7lfP76nH6BHIPQbQv2pL5lFBm30Irg9Xcvqk/edit

I'm currently leaning towards Nixi.  She can be so powerful, but at the same time, it can be so easy to incapacitate her for a rugger bit of the old in-out.  :) 

Muse

Update: 
I enjoy any NC where the guy/girl/monster takes the time to force Nixi to drip a bit before having his way with her.  Non-sapient animals and sapient beings that heavily resemble them (wargs, hell hounds, centaurs) are a fret, but nothing a good writer can't blow out of the water. 
  The other content you mention is either stuff I know I enjoy or am interested to experiment with. 

Jaded

I like the characters so far. :-)  I am going to hold off a couple of days to give people a chance to get concepts in, then will decide who to go with if there are more than 6 (my apologies if I have to reject anyone, it can just be a struggle with too big of a group). 

A few notes.  The Queen, if human, would probably be in her mid-thirties at a minimum so others could play her daughters.  If no one wants to be a daughter, she could be younger.  Any daughters would have to be the same race or (if she is an elf) half-elf.  If people would like to submit a concept for the Queen as well as a different one (or just mention that a concept could also be the Queen), I am fine with that and will consider both.  I may give a small bonus to the Queen, potentially a magic item or some extra gold.

The exact situation surrounding the death of the King will vary somewhat depending on the character who is the Queen.  However, it is clear (to her at least) that she is being framed as part of a plot.  Unfortunately, refusing the quest (if even possible under the geas) would only make her look more guilty.  So the Queen (and potentially her daughters) would know that they are leaving at least some people involved in the plot behind at the palace, while they pursue what leads they have. 

My rough idea (though as mentioned above, it will depend on the character) is that she was the only one in the royal quarters when he was killed, that she had blood on her or there were signs of her being involved in a struggle, however she can't remember anything, and was found asleep/unconscious.  The only reason that she was able to deflect some suspicion was that the guards were murdered in a magical fashion outside of the door, the King's Uncle was seen in the city for the first time in decades (and is a known Necromancer with a grudge), and that she testified under a zone of truth that she couldn't recall what happened, but had no reason to kill him.  It is all a bit iffy I'll admit, so I am open to suggestions related to the situation. 

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on November 16, 2014, 03:32:56 AM
Any kind of gunslinger?
Dragonrider (doubtful, as it seems a bit too powerful, in my opinion)
Tetori Monk?
Warpriest (Advanced Classes Guide)
Dervish Dancer Bard archetype
Flying Blade (Swashbuckler Archetype)

I would be willing to consider a gunslinger.  No on the Dragonrider.  Tetori Monk, Warpriest, Dervish Dancer, and Flying Blade would be fine. 

Quote from: Muse on November 16, 2014, 04:06:35 AM
  Would my staff magus be acceptable?  I could also do one of the princesses.  :) 

You'd have to repost it but she is probably fine.

Quote from: schnookums on November 16, 2014, 04:13:29 AM
Definitely interested but about to crash for the night, will post a concept when I wake up.

Sounds good. :-)

Quote from: CapeCodRPGER on November 16, 2014, 04:28:02 AM
Interested. But I never did a group role before. 
Before I post a character, is Golarion the setting for this? Will help me come up with a background. I was thinking of a young naive human monk that's been raised in the semenary and she is let out to help find the assassin.
Is hero lab ok with doing up a character? Are you allowing traits and flaws?

Not specifically Golarion, though you are welcome to use details from there if you don't want to create things. 

Hero Lab should be fine as long as it can output a text file.  Traits and flaws are allowed.

Quote from: Muse on November 16, 2014, 04:52:36 AM
  If not golarion, what pantheon does it use?  Cleric types are always hard to do in custom settings.  :) 

It would use Golarion's Pantheon.

Quote from: Blinkin on November 16, 2014, 07:36:32 AM
What the hell, this is, of course, dependent upon the class being acceptible, but here goes...

If the class is acceptible, I can have a character sheet ready in a few hours.

The class is fine and she looks interesting. :-)  You can create a sheet if you'd like, though I won't be flat out accepting anyone for a couple of days at least, just to give people a chance to get concepts in.

Quote from: ViperFang on November 16, 2014, 09:52:14 AM
Would you permit a Sorceress to have a Rakshasa bloodline? I was thinking her family could have married into the royal family several generations back through a deal made with a Rakshasa, and now their human family line (not the entire royal family, of course) is tainted with the heritage. The only benefit she would get as a level 1 sorcerer is a +5 on bluff checks that she can make 8/day. This bloodline is in the Ultimate Magic book, if you'd like to double-check :)

The Rakshasa bloodline is fine. :-)  She looks interesting. 

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on November 16, 2014, 12:35:36 PM
(This is if I can use the class. If not, I was also thinking of using a class that can use rapiers, as though are the very definition of finesse and royalty by some. ^^)
...Actually, I might go for a rapier anyway. Nothing says "classy" like a rapier...I'll wait for class info first, though.

You are seeing her as a Princess or the Queen?  But the class is fine and she looks interesting. :-)

Quote from: Blinkin on November 16, 2014, 02:12:13 PM
I suppose that two swashbucklers could work. They would certainly drive each other... and everyone else... crazy with piffy and witty conversations. Alison is an inspired blade; focusing specifically on the rapier, but it's the archtypical weapon of the breed.

Two swashbucklers is fine, especially of different archetypes. :-)

Quote from: Siereis on November 16, 2014, 05:39:58 PM
So whatever happened to the similar RP started by the same author a few months back?  Did the players just sorta die off?

It is still going, though has lost a few characters and been condensed down to one thread.  It has been delayed occasionally, but I think is running fairly smoothly.  I also tried to run one before that which failed due to my own issues at the time. 

Quote from: Muse on November 16, 2014, 08:11:58 PM
Update: 

Nixi looks interesting, and would be who I like more of the two.  Though you have her as a level 2?

MiraMirror

I see Emmeline as a Princess, not the Queen.

ViperFang

Whew! I'm thrilled that it wasn't a problem! Let me know if there are any changes I need to make, however. I'm willing to make them! I'm really looking forward to this RP. Nouhime really needs to explore the darkside of her bloodline with whatever deadly beasts you can throw at her ;)

Muse

The Nixi I linked to in Reply 18 is adjsuted or this game,including an aporpriate background.  :)   

ViperFang

I can't believe I forgot to include her alignment, of all things. Nouhime is true neutral~

Chulanowa

Quote from: Jaded on November 16, 2014, 03:28:51 AM
All characters must be medium size.

I'll never get to play a ratfolk or goblin!  :-\

I'll have something cooked up pretty quick, though. Like running with ya Jaded  :-) :-)