Southshore pirates!

Started by Brandon, December 29, 2008, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

For decades the cape of southshore has had its pirate problems but our story begins after a successful raid on the galleon The Starchaser. Many of the crew are taken hostage intent on being sold as slaves but one noblewoman catches the eye of the captain. He soon decideds to take her as his own personal pet, going so far as the strip and collar her in front of the crew.

However the first mate (another female) and captain were up to this point spending nights together and grows jealous despite their "no strings attatched relationship" and becomes a 3rd wheel at first.

------------------------

Its a rough idea of a love triangle. I already have a first mate, what Ild now is someone to take on the role of the noblewoman. The noblewomans player should be into lots of bondage and maybe some sharing between the captain and first mate.If interested please post here
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

jouzinka

Hi there. :) I'd be interested in the role. What should I do? Write a sample post? ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Brandon

I would say post a character writup so we know youre serious. A few paragraphs of her description, personality, background and such would be great
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

jouzinka

Oh, somehow overlooked your reply, sorry. I'll gather something up and post asap. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A