Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

-puts out a plate of cookies to lure in some more players.-

We have some great characters and writers so far.  And the GMs are great!

lux89

Mellific

We've only just begun! Still accepting and seeking new players!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

himawari

Well, my character Sarah is looking for an ex boyfriend
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Vergil Tanner

And I'm looking for somebody to play her ex-boyfriend, too! PLENTY OF DRAMA AVAILABLE! :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Swashbuckler

Always room for more!  And we JUST are starting our first school party!

lux89

CurvyKitten

Peeks carefully at the classes~ interesting....very interesting

Mellific

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 18, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Peeks carefully at the classes~ interesting....very interesting

Glad we have piqued your interest, Curvy!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Heartsink

Quote from: himawari on September 13, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
Well, my character Sarah is looking for an ex boyfriend

*volunteers his planned character as tribute*

Mellific

Quote from: Heartsink on September 19, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

*volunteers his planned character as tribute*

Omg, that timing tho. I was just telling Swash that Zack would be perfect for this game. xDDD

Of course any new character you create will be perfect too, I'm sure.  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Mellific on September 19, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
Glad we have piqued your interest, Curvy!  ;D

I will see what I can come up with. Though I always worry about coming into a game so late. Still either way you and Lux have done a great job. Specially after reading the classes. :)

Mellific

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 19, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
I will see what I can come up with. Though I always worry about coming into a game so late. Still either way you and Lux have done a great job. Specially after reading the classes. :)

The classes were all Lux's work. He's a rockstar, as I declared in the OOC.  ::)

But thank you! We're glad that you're interested and if you need any help at all, or have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask us! Also, no need to worry about joining late, we're only just beginning the first week of classes in September, and just started the school year off with the sorting ceremony and a party on the day following. Those scenes are still open, so you're definitely not late to the party!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Heartsink

Quote from: Mellific on September 19, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
Omg, that timing tho. I was just telling Swash that Zack would be perfect for this game. xDDD

Of course any new character you create will be perfect too, I'm sure.  ;D

hahahaha not Zack unfortunately :P I always make new characters for different games, never re-use them

I'll send a sheet right now actually  >:)  gonna leave the boyfriend thing out of the bio for now, depending on himawari's verdict on my character (if accepted)

Vergil Tanner

Himawari and I definitely want a PC Ex for Sarah! There's so much delicious drama to be had! >:)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Mellific on September 19, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
The classes were all Lux's work. He's a rockstar, as I declared in the OOC.  ::)

But thank you! We're glad that you're interested and if you need any help at all, or have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask us! Also, no need to worry about joining late, we're only just beginning the first week of classes in September, and just started the school year off with the sorting ceremony and a party on the day following. Those scenes are still open, so you're definitely not late to the party!  ;D

Well either way the whole game set up is great. I can tell there has been a lot of work put into it. :)

Is there a FAQ though, I'd hate to pester you with questions. And forgive me if these question have already been answered and I just missed it somewhere. I was wondering about familiars, I'm assuming they get the same as Hogwarts. And what about magical items or markings? I was tossing the idea of playing a blind character about. And thought it would be neat if she had an item that kind of gave her a heightened form of echo location basically. For lack of a better example kind of like Dare devil.

lux89

A blind witch omg CurvyKitten I love it! Yee the familiars are the same as Hogwarts - cat, rat, owl, toad - and that's an interesting idea regarding the echolocation charm, let me and Mellific talk it over. In the meantime do send us a character sheet! Thank you for your interest and kind words! I'm intrigued now.

Ooh Heartsink the character is looking really good, Mellific and I will get to you very soon!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: lux89 on September 19, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
A blind witch omg CurvyKitten I love it! Yee the familiars are the same as Hogwarts - cat, rat, owl, toad - and that's an interesting idea regarding the echolocation charm, let me and Mellific talk it over. In the meantime do send us a character sheet! Thank you for your interest and kind words! I'm intrigued now.

Ooh Heartsink the character is looking really good, Mellific and I will get to you very soon!

hehe I am glad you love the idea! I shall begin working on her now. :)

Swashbuckler

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Swashbuckler on September 20, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

I did! I did! lol

Also reserving the face claim Lidia Savoderova pending approval. :)

Lovely Complex

Just wondering if this is still accepting or not?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Vergil Tanner

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Josietta

I wanna drop my FC for Heather Rae Young and replace it with Anaïs Neesy Rizzo  please and thank you!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Just gotta write the brief history for the twins then I'm all done!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!