News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Unusual Attraction

Started by the fox without, July 25, 2009, 11:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the fox without

Basically just say which part of the body you like most, excluding the norms, such as the butt, genitals, breast and so on and so forth

Mine would have to be the ear, though I'm not sure why, I just like ears

ShamshielDF

The neck...specifically that bit where the tendons pull up where it meets the shoulder giving you this deliciously nibblable spot...

Yes...if I ran into a vampire I'd be food.  But it would be so good getting there.  And Myr knows exactly the spot ^_^
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Nimmy

Ankles. Especially on guys. I don't quite know why, but there's something about walking behind a guy looking at their Achilles' tendon... mmm.

Might be the sharp angle of it.

samurai Gomei

eyes, they are very mystical, and always different
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: samurai Gomei on July 26, 2009, 09:38:16 PM
eyes, they are very mystical, and always different

Eyes, definitely. They are a big part of my characters, always. Eyes are so expressive and deep, or they can be guarded, etc. and there are so many beautiful colors. I love love LOVE eyes.

and arms. guys with nice forearms are hottt.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Duncan

Sweet Innocence

Lips.  Watching them move when the person talks.  Watching the person's mouth change with each expression.  Thinking about where they can go, what they can do, what they can make me feel.  Dreaming about or remembering the touch of lips on mine, of lips on me, is one of my favorite ways to pass the time when I see an attractive man with an appealing mouth.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Lady Annabelle

Eyes.  But, that is pretty normal...

Chest.  No, I'm not talking about the overtly chisled that is just so perfect that it looks unreal.  Just firm and toned.  I just want to rub my fingers up and down them everytime I see them.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Duncan

Feet.

I like to rub oils on a womans feet and feel it sliding against the skin as her legs are over my sholders........Hmmm might stop there.

Sora

Noses. Big, Jewish noses. And cute little ones.

They're in the middle of your face, right between your eyes. Why I'm one of the only people I know that even notices them, let alone thinks they're sexy, I'll never know. One of the first things about a person that I notice, and certainly dwell on after that, is his nose. Her, too, if she has a remarkable one.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

samurai Gomei

Quote from: OneOfAKiind on July 26, 2009, 10:27:46 PM
Eyes, definitely. They are a big part of my characters, always. Eyes are so expressive and deep, or they can be guarded, etc. and there are so many beautiful colors. I love love LOVE eyes.

and arms. guys with nice forearms are hottt.
so true, i find im attracted to girls with very indepth eyes
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Sora

Yeah. Everyone likes eyes, though. I don't think I would call it unusual.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Callista

I love to caress, lick, stare at, feel...etc. the lovely little crease where the leg connects to the body. There is no explanation for it I just do.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Doomsday

The face. You could have one arm and the ugliest feet ever but if you've got a pretty face well, we could talk.

Johan

This can come as a chock, considering that I'm a guy ;)

Breasts... and neck.

Skye

I don't know if these are all that unusual.
chizzled jaw lines
neck tattoos
facial piercings
defined trapeziuses 
Mohawks
and most important...
Manly hands (calluses, veins, scars, oil stains and all!) 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

The thighs, they can be so strong or so soft depending on what they are doing. Muscled or not they send shivers down my spine.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rider of Wind

the shoulder line from behind
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

PaleEnchantress

Going to go with torch here, ankles bear an odd attraction for me.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Rider of Wind

Omg yes to Xandi, hands are amazing, callused hands, long-fingered hands. Definitely works for me.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Defiance

Quote from: Sweet Innocence on July 27, 2009, 07:32:06 AM
Lips.  Watching them move when the person talks.  Watching the person's mouth change with each expression.  Thinking about where they can go, what they can do, what they can make me feel.  Dreaming about or remembering the touch of lips on mine, of lips on me, is one of my favorite ways to pass the time when I see an attractive man with an appealing mouth.

This.

Well, minus the girly bits.

But if I can't mention the typical parts of a woman's body that I love, then the lips and mouth would be it.

The parting of lips between kisses, the space in which a ragged breath is taken, the moans of surrender that come from them during said kisses, biting them, sucking on them, kissing them as if real time was slow motion, the way pressure can convey want, the way a lip is bitten by the owner to convey so many things...

Fuck me...

I love lips.

jouzinka

Hands and forearms; strong manly hands (arms, shoulders and chest) that look like they've seen some work, long fingers.

Smile and the way it lightens one's face.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Heart

Shoulders and neck, and collarbones. They are soooo sexy sometimes.
*Melts*

Nimmy

Mmmm collarbones.

I guess I have a thing for angles.

Also, defined abs. Yummy.

hakari

Shiri

The neck and the hip-line...it's a sexy line.

Autumn52

I love the indention right at the hip bone...mmmm

Lady Haven

Women ~ Breast, please don't ask why

Men ~ A man in a nice pair of tight fitted blue jeans ooooooooohh momma
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

ruaprnstr

The top of the crack of her ass by the tail bone.... uhmmmmmm I could suck on it all day if she let me.
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Raven41174

Definitely the eyes, as they are the gateway to the soul
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Oblivious

Eyes. There is no second thing as beautiful. Woman, with mesmerizing, beautiful eyes....Instant <3

Guincho

As far as odd areas go, I'm quite fond of when a girl has a nice defined "groove" on her back, especially on the small of the back. Also calves are very under-rated.

Kyung Soon

Batwings on guys. I don't know the real name for those things. I just call them batwings.
And long fingers and calves.

On girls, most definitely the shoulders and inner elbows.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

[I am currently:] OKAY. So like. Yea.

Pumpkin Seeds

Men - I love the jaw.  Just love a good, strong jaw to kiss and touch.  Then some nice, strong hands that have a rough touch to them. 

Women - Hips are beautiful and the back of the neck!

GlompNinja

Hair. There is nothing more romantic and sensual to me than playing with and washing a woman's hair.

Talia

Not unusual...a man's hands and eyes.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

mkkdreams

MasterMischief

Does the roundness of the bottom when viewed from the side (what is the name for that part anyway) count as the butt?

Mjoellnir

Hmm, would be a long list heheh.
Eyes, a nice pair of eyes, I can get lost in for hours on end, never gets boring.
Lips, the way they move when a woman speaks, the way the lower lip is sometimes bit, not only in obvious moments, but also often while contemplating something.
And the area where the thigh meets the bum (For the non British Isle inhabitants, the Tush, Butt or choiceword). That area draws me magically. When a nicely shaped bum connects with an equally nicely shaped thigh, its just...can't explain it. Hours of fun kissing, caressing...well I usually don't stop there but it's a major turn on.

Ok, so the list was shortened, heh. Can't give everything away in one post ;)

Talia

Nice post Mjoellnir.

Yes ...the list is long, I like the men's entire body....put I'm not into feet.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Mjoellnir

Thanks ;) And your Ava just reminded me of another one. The area (I guess would be the "tailbone area") where the bum goes over into the back, where your dress ends so nicely.

Also a major turnon. Another one of those "kiss n caress for hours" spots.

Eternal Damnation

Men- In baseball caps or sweats. Weird. Whatever. Their upper inner thighs.

Women- Small of their back and clevage.

Mjoellnir

Oh yes ... and thanks to B for reminding me via Avatar of another. The area just above and between the breasts (if it has a proper name, sorry...English isn't my first language and I never looked it up). That line of soft skin that goes up towards the neck from between the breasts is another of those areas I mentioned before...kiss, caress, get lost in time.

I guess that would almost qualify me as weird to like all the areas that are close to but not the actual areas most people are obsessed with, heh. Oh well ... different is good :D

DarkAngel

For women its the Back...

For men its the voice .. Its something about a voice that can just turn me on in no time flat

Saerrael

Quote from: Kyung Soon on September 28, 2009, 06:07:00 AM

Batwings on guys. I don't know the real name for those things. I just call them batwings.
And long fingers and calves.

-snip-

Ooooh, me toooooooooo! *dribbles*
I also have no clue what to call that bit, but it's sexy.

And a well defined back... muscles working under skin... *drools*

Strong hands with long fingers.. Mmmmm!

Talia

Very yummy picture.....I like the stomach....just a couple inches right of the abdomen...directly under the belly button....um...three inches down......yum.

On's & Off's
A&A

Mjoellnir

Extending my ever growing list of confessions here ... Shoulders. I find a woman's shoulders very appealing. Well ... they can be.

Beguile's Mistress

Flaring nostrils - Some men, at moments of pure and utter intensity, no matter what they're doing, flare their nostrils in a way that makes me catch my breath.

Mjoellnir

A woman's delicate wrists also hold a big appeal. I always thought that the usual spots people drool over are just that ... usual. I find the out of the way spots hold a much stronger appeal, sense of sensuality and fascination, than limiting one's attractin to "B&B". Its too shallow and flat and shows of little imagination. At least in my opinion.

Autumn52

that little dip in a man's hip right above the hip bone...OH MY that gets me everytime

Le RandomBloke

Hair. :/ (As in on the head, long hair, short hair. Not a woman with a moustache.)

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Autumn52

strong hands that can take control

Aiden

Ankles, I need girls with a perfect set of ankles, not to bony and not a canckle.

Beguile's Mistress

Hair that lays on the nape of the neck with just a little wave, enticing fingers to toy with it, to comb through it, to smooth it against his skin

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

TheLegionary

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Diablo

Talia

A man than can multi task properly. Not unusual, but diffidently required.

On's & Off's
A&A

jouzinka

Quote from: Laurrel on November 01, 2009, 04:57:05 AM
A man than can multi task properly. Not unusual, but diffidently required.

Good luck finding one, babe. XD
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Doomsday

I used to multitask excellently. Now I can't even listen to music and roleplay because it just throws me off.

jamiehavingfun

Perhaps this is cheating, but I am usually not attracted or unattracted to someone until I have seen them move. They don't have to move in a given way, although it usually helps if they move in a way that fits their body. This has led to some very surprising results, where I have found the most curious people devastatingly attractive, and yet often a 'graceful' person will leave me cold. Clumsiness can be *so* sexy.

Nico

Broad shoulders. ;D So very...mmmmmmh.
Come right after big hands and a killer smile.

HockeyGod

Teeth - oh god bright white straight teeth.  ;D

Butterflykiss

Forearms.

When a man in a suit folds up the sleeves to his elbows, revealing those long tendons and muscles that move and flex while he types or drives or holds a cup of coffee... I can already imagine those arms going around me, and what the hands attached to those arms will do next...

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Kyoudai

I am a huge fan of a tight, flat tummy. Shirts that show off middrift turn me on more than shirts that show off cleavage. I'm not sure why, but I love the female tummy.

Isengrad

I really do like a nice neck on a woman, theres something about nestling your nose just at the ksin there right after she takes a shower

original artwork by karabiner

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

RedPhoenix

I love noses. I can't explain why, but I love them.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Leala Magnus

Mine are:

The neck - I love kissing, sucking, and nibbling on a nice neck :)
Hipbone- I find that the jutting out and hard sharp lines of a hipbone oh so sexy

MasterMischief

Quote from: jamiehavingfun on November 02, 2009, 01:47:35 PM
Clumsiness can be *so* sexy.

I find Julia Robert's loud, dorky laugh incredibly sexy.

Talia

I find that the way a man can carry on in front of others, can either be a great turn on or off. If he is charming, witty, yet natural about it.
It is and can be extremely attractive.

On's & Off's
A&A

Saerrael

Quote from: Laurrel on November 11, 2009, 10:02:29 PM
I find that the way a man can carry on in front of others, can either be a great turn on or off. If he is charming, witty, yet natural about it.
It is and can be extremely attractive.

Amen to that.

Confidence is huge turn on for me as well.

Talia

Quote from: Saerra on November 11, 2009, 10:15:26 PM
Amen to that.

Confidence is huge turn on for me as well.

With any luck they can carry you to the bed room!!!!  Letting the confidence shine through!!!!!
LOL

On's & Off's
A&A

Saerrael

Quote from: Laurrel on November 11, 2009, 10:29:02 PM
With any luck they can carry you to the bed room!!!!  Letting the confidence shine through!!!!!
LOL

One can only hope >.>

*high fives Laurrel*

Talia

Quote from: Saerra on November 11, 2009, 10:34:26 PM
One can only hope >.>

*high fives Laurrel*

Damn, your fun to play with!!!
*high fives Saerra*

If there is a love god.....he carries himself well between the sheets!

On's & Off's
A&A

Saerrael

Quote from: Laurrel on November 11, 2009, 11:00:32 PM
Damn, your fun to play with!!!
*high fives Saerra*

If there is a love god.....he carries himself well between the sheets everywhere!.

Fixed ^^

Talia

I think we should start our own thread......at least it would be fun and there would be at least constancy in posting!!!

LOL

On's & Off's
A&A

Saerrael

Blast, we are kinda hijacking here, hm?

*Coughs and makes an exit.*

Talia

Quote from: Saerra on November 11, 2009, 11:10:45 PM
Blast, we are kinda hijacking here, hm?

*Coughs and makes an exit.*

Well, I don't quite think we are hijacking the board...it just seems at times we are posting at the same time or frequency. I think I have kissed, hugged, cuddled, cuddled,rated and licked you ...to the point we might as well become friends...it seem as if you and I and what 12 other poster's on this board....It's hard not running into one another....
It is freakn funny though!!!!  LOL
*Sneezes and leaves the board*

On's & Off's
A&A

Talia

The way in which a man utters his words.

On's & Off's
A&A

Aiden

Girls who primp their hair in a mirror.

Beguile's Mistress

Men who run their fingers through their hair.

Saerrael

The predatory glance in a man's eyes.
*Shivers.*

Talia

The devilish grin that sweeps across his face. Eyes acknowledging one another, as if each are of same mind, reading the same thought at the same time.

*chilling*

On's & Off's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

A man with a deep, soft voice calling me baby.  Not "Hey, baby what's happenin'?" but "I'll get that for you baby."

Captain M

A smile in passing from a total stranger.
No matter where you go - there you are

Ons and Offs

Talia

A man that has a deep passion for debating, communicating and love making.

On's & Off's
A&A

Tagan

I didn't know I had a thing for ears... touching them and having mine touched... until I met my husband.

GlompNinja

People who can hold their liquor.

Talia

A man not afraid to express them self.... and honest when doing so. Upfront.

On's & Off's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: GlompNinja on November 23, 2009, 05:27:54 AM
People who can hold their liquor.

It's easy when you put it in a big enough glass.

Hair that comes together in a point at the nape of a man's neck.

Talia

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 24, 2009, 09:22:24 PM
It's easy when you put it in a big enough glass.

Laughs hysterically..... ;D

A man thats able to roll with what ever happens. Planned or unplanned.

On's & Off's
A&A

Adonis

The small of a woman's back. Something about the vulnerability and what it hints at as you move down.... nomnom
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Adamska James

Hm.
Simple enough to claim my favorite places on a womans body. The neck just below the earlobe and along the back of the neck right below the hairline.
Also a well enough toned belly, between the chest and bellybutton. Basically the hollow where the sternum rests.
Hm, Also for some reason I love the third eye as well, kissing a girls forehead is tre-sensual.
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.