Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cirus

I noticed others seem to have more mutations. Do we get to pick/ roll more?

Is Amilen online, can we frolic a bit before the carnage?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

Updated Character sheet (may need to move from here?). Let me know if any changes or additions are needed.

Brionni LaRue
Fighter 1 (0 XP)
Human (m), Neutral good
Mercenary Veteran
[ ABILITY SCORES ]
Str 17 (+3)   Dex 13 (+1)   Con 16 (+3)   Int 11 (+0)   Wis 12 (+1)   Cha 14 (+2) 
[ PROFICIENCIES ]
Proficiency Bonus +2
Saves Str +5, Con +5
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidation +4, Perception +3, Persuasion +4 (passive Perception 13)
Weapons simple weapons, martial weapons
Armors all armor, shields
Tools dice set, vehicles (land)
Languages Common, Giant
[ COMBAT ]
hp 13 ; HD 1d10
Init +1 ; Speed 30 ft.
AC 18 (chain mail 16, shield +2, Dex +0)
Longsword. Melee : +5 (1d8+3 slashing ; versatile (1d10))
Light crossbow. Ranged : +3 (1d8+1 piercing ; ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed)
[ SPELLS ]
[ FEATURES & TRAITS ]
Second Wind (1d10+1 hp/rest)
Fighting Style (Great Weapon Fighting)
Mercenary Life
[ EQUIPMENT ]
Longsword, light crossbow, chain mail, shield, playing card set, 20 crossbow bolts, backpack, crowbar, hammer, piton (10), torch (10), tinderbox, rations/1 day (10), waterskin, rope/hempen 50 feet, clothes/traveler's, insignia of rank, belt pouch
Equipment weight 132 lb - Cost 149 gp
10 gp
Coins weight 0.1 lb
[ CHARACTER ]
Height Medium / 6. 5 ft. / 220 lb ; Age 20 years
Eyes Blue ; Skin Bronzed ; Hair White
Appearance A giant of a (seemingly) woman, Brionni sports large feminine features that border on the masculine, especially when her clothes are removed.

Personality traits Fashioning as Brionni LaRue, the seemingly unstoppable woman was always employed, especially as a bodyguard. Behold, forgive and forget any client that tried to invite Brionni to her bedchamber, for they would receive a rather large surprise indeed. Men, women or even creatures under her employ.
Ideals Money, Sex and its experience.
Bonds
Flaws Size Queen, Freaky Cock (enormous barely human), Litter bearer

Background Mercenary Veteran
Character Backstory Once a fierce warrior and mercenary, Braun fetched a high price for his exploits into the various entrails of the under-realms. Prized as a rather skilled dungeoneer, he was able to extract numerous artifacts for nefarious necromancers and shadowy back-alley types.

It was to be his undoing.

While his friends warned him not to buddy up too much with the speakers of the dead, to not accept the missions of acolytes and those not ready to play with the forces of magic- Braun only saw the coin. And did not care where it came from, as long as it held up to his stone jaw's bite.

Perhaps he pocketed too much, or ignored the pleas of some client which could not offer a price that satisfied him; needless to say Braun woke up one morning not as his usual masculine Nordic self but as a woman. But the dark forces that transformed him were surely misshapen or miscalculated, for he was not completely a woman. For while he could barely see past his new-found breasts, he still had his generous manhood to swing into battle.

Yet he found himself transformed, and the stunning bleach blonde haired Amazonian woman, found something else- a lucrative business opportunity indeed!

Allies & Organizations
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Chazy

Nice. Question....homebrew allowed? I have one I like. Called Eldritch Secrecy. Basically a wizard with some warlock abilities. It is a homebrew tradition. It is located on D&D Wiki.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Chazy on May 13, 2022, 03:54:25 AM
Nice. Question....homebrew allowed? I have one I like. Called Eldritch Secrecy. Basically a wizard with some warlock abilities. It is a homebrew tradition. It is located on D&D Wiki.
So you like playing Warlocks that don't need to nap 6 times a day?  That's about the only difference I see between the official Warlock and the homebrew wizard/warlock...and a much larger non ritual spell selection.

Re Z L

If anyone else in the Amilen group want to coordinate any history with my character (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=341778.msg16179739#msg16179739) feel free to send me a message! Or we can discuss it in the OOC thread.
A&A

Cirus

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Amilen is now up for the following players:

Amilen 4/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Finn Farhand (Isengrad) - Enhanced Cum, Milker, Helping Hand Magic Focus, Shared Senses
Male Grey Elf Monk - Janus (dyhi97wu) - Pheromones (Elf, Gnome), Lucky, Random Orgasms
Futa Human Fighter - Brionny LaRue (Cirus) - Size Queen
Futa Yuan-Ti warlock - Issei Tizhil (Re Z L) - Slut, Stretchy, Perfect Body, Nudist, Pheromones (Elf, Human), Race Fetish (Orc, Troll), Delicious Milk/Cum (honey)

Adventurer's Inn : Players who can join games who have less than 5 current/active players
Human Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin) - Bimbo & Stretchy
Satyr (Chulanowa)
- (Chazy)

Doomblade403xxx

CLASS & LEVEL  Rogue 1
EXPERIENCE POINTS: 0
PLAYER NAME: Doomblade403XXX
RACE/ANCESTRY/HERITAGE: Human
BACKGROUND: Spy
CAMPAIGN or PLAYER ID: Whisper
SAVING THROWS

STR  +1   12
DEX  +3   16
CON  +1   13
INT   +2   15
WIS  +0   10
CHA  +0   11

+2 PROFICIENCY BONUS

+1 Strength Saves
+5 Dexterity Saves *
+1 Constitution Saves
+4 Intelligence Saves *
+0 Wisdom Saves
+0 Charisma Saves

Skills
+3  Acrobatics (Dex)
+0  Animal Handling (Wis)
+2  Arcana (Int)
+1  Athletics (Str)
+2  Deception (Cha) *
+2  History (Int)
+2  Insight (Wis) *
+0  Intimidation (Cha)
+2  Investigation (Int)
+0  Medicine (Wis)
+2  Nature (Int)
+2  Perception (Wis) *
+2  Performance (Cha) *
+0  Persuasion (Cha)
+2  Religion (Int)
+7  Sleight of Hand (Dex) **
+7  Stealth (Dex) **
+0  Survival (Wis)

Armor: light armor
Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbow, longsword, rapier, shortsword
Tools: disguise kit, thieves' tools
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Intelligence
Skills: Deception, Insight, Perception, Performance, Sleight of Hand, Stealth
Languages: Common, Thieves' Cant, Orc

ARMOR CLASS  14
Armor Worn: leather armor
INITIATIVE  +3
SPEED  30 ft.
HIT POINTS  9
HIT DICE  1d8

Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit. Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage. (Normal range to 80 ft.; disadvantage long range 81 to 320 ft. Must be used two-handed.)

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. 1d4+3 piercing damage. (If thrown, normal range to 20 ft.; disadvantage long range 21 to 60 ft.)

MAGIC, FEATS & SPECIAL ATTACKS
Sneak Attack: Once per turn, deal extra damage to one creature hit if attack with advantage using finesse or ranged weapon. Don't need advantage if an enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on attack.

EQUIPMENT & TREASURE
Carried Gear [PHB, p. 143]: leather armor (AC 11), rapier, two (2) daggers, shortbow and 20 arrows, thieves' tools (lockpicks, small file and pliers, tiny mirror), belt pouch, crowbar, set of dark common clothes with hood. (This load is about 32 lbs.; add 1 lb. per 50 coins carried.)

Coins & Gems: 13 gold pieces (gp); 11 silver pieces (sp); 54 copper pieces (cp); 2 gems (worth 10 gp each)

FEATURES, TRAITS & MORE
Alignment: Neutral Good. I help others according to their needs and promote compassion above all else.

Spy Background [PHB p. 129]
• Feature: Criminal Contact.
• Traits: Keeps diary in secret code. Outgoing attitude.
• Ideal: In it for pay, no loyalties.
• Bond: Avoid trouble at all costs
• Flaw: Cowardly {Like to fight from the shadows or the blind side}

Human Traits [PHB p. 29]
• Creature Type: Humanoid
• Medium Size (5' 4", 150 lbs.)

Rogue Class Features [PHB p. 94]
• Expertise (prof. noted with **)
• Sneak Attack (+1d6)
• Thieves' Cant (slang speak in code)

Whisper’s real name is Keldin Marsh who is the son of a mayor in a medium sized town in Veulura. His father had such wonderful plans for his son. Signing him up to fight in the Elf War was one of the first plans for him, and should he be strong enough to survive that, an arranged marriage to a girl Keldin had never met. As the time for his draft date drew near, Keldin simply fled and boarded a ship. He didn’t know where he would end up, but anywhere would be better than his hometown. He takes on the name Whisper, and fancies himself a spy, when in reality he’s little more than a glorified cutpurse with a flashy smile.

{GM I rolled a 98% on my d100 so be gentle with my sexy traits :P}

ShadowFox89

Is this still open for players? And would am artificer be allowed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vreski

Miroque

Doomblade403xxx

I was really looking forward to this one. Someone else could take up the mantle as gm maybe?

Muse

i think he intends to come back when his life steadies up.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

dyhi97wu

Chazy

Greetings. Is this still a thing? I have been absent for a while myself.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Vreski

Nope! I did end up using my character from this in another game though. Looks like it would have been very fun if the DM had stuck around to run it.

Miroque

Quote from: Vreski on March 24, 2024, 06:26:07 PMNope! I did end up using my character from this in another game though. Looks like it would have been very fun if the DM had stuck around to run it.
This! so much This!