F seeking Dom male; master x slave NC

Started by Forevveru, October 26, 2012, 02:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hey there. So feel free to take a look at my O/O page and see if we might be compatible for a game. I am looking for romance in these, though not your typical lovey dovey kind. More of a dark type, or even just a kind that slowly builds.

Please message me if interested, don't post here.

Some pairings I wouldn't mind doing;
King/prince x princess (or just royalty x royalty)
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Gang member/leader x girlfriend/kidnappe
Vampire/demon/etc x human/royalty
Werewolf x human
Dealer x addict
Vampire x witch
Pirate x captive
Viking x captive
Game of Thrones/ASoIaF setting
York x Lancaster (The White Queen show/The Cousins War series)
Judas x human (Inspired by Lady Gaga song)
Klaus x vampire/witch (He's from Vampire Diaries and The Originals)

Here's a few different ideas I have. (I do have some GoT ones. Some that are canon x oc, a.k.a Robb x oc. And one or two that's oc x oc. Just ask)

The Art of War
(This could be a king or prince x slave.)

Two kingdoms have been at war with each other for over a year now. My character, princess of one of the kingdoms, would be captured when the enemy army does a surprise attack while she was being transported to safety in her uncles kingdom that was farther north from her home and the fighting. Taken before the general they send her back to their kingdom as prisoner. This could go one of two ways.

The king could decide to keep her and force her to do his biding and whatever he says.

Or

The king could give her as a 'gift' to his eldest son to do with as he pleased.

Dark themes for this please. Bondage, non con, forced into submission. Being a princess, I would like to have her be a feisty sort of character and back sass, fight them, disobey, the works and perhaps they want to 'break her'. Maybe it could eventually turn into romance, we could discuss more in pms.

Payments Due
This could be in any setting but I'm thinking Modern or Fantasy or Modern Fantasy.

My characters brother owes the mafia boss of the area a lot of money. He's been avoiding them for some time so they decided it was time to collect. Having his sister taken she's kept locked up in a privately hidden location. The leader takes an interest in her and is intent on keeping her, and making her his, even despite her brother paying what he owes.

Bride of Darkness
((I see it more set in medieval/Victorian and fantasy or just fantasy))

With not much of a choice a family has to give their very unwilling daughter, a princess, to a demon lord in hopes to quell him from wanting to destroy and overtake their land.

This is a vague idea. I'm thinking maybe she's forced to wear a magical ring or something which binds her to him. The effects, we could discuss that in further detail.

Pack
The werewolf pack my characters in has been growing weaker throughout the years. They know the only way to survive is to combine with another. To do this they use my character, giving her to the alpha of another pack to mate with.

--I'm thinking there would be a lot of non con. at first. Perhaps the alpha is a crueler sort of person and wants to break her; leaving her more submissive. Being a smaller pack she would have had more free will then women usually have.

The Perfect Wife
(Seeing as I love the medieval times I would love to do this based in back then.)

No one had any clue of the secret workings in the world. There was an underground sort of organization that one could use; primarily royalty and those that were rich enough to pay for it. The group would take beautiful young women and train them to be the perfect, obedient wife. It was everything from how to pleasure a man down to the fact that their clothes were chosen for them and what kind of food/how much they could eat.

Now I could see this going many different ways. This could be fantasy or anything. I'm thinking my character would be of noblebirth, even if not royalty, and taken to be made into the perfect wife for your character. Perhaps  your characters to impatient to wait and would rather train her yourself?

Feel free to suggest any ideas you have!

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Togashi

I like the brother/sister king/princess pairing. I'd be up for laying your king brother.

Forevveru

sq4096

Would you be interested in doing superheroine x Master Villian???

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Added Perfect Wife, I'm up for attempting it again.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Vanetias

Interested in the Perfect Wife idea. :D