Favorite Movie Quote?

Started by BlueCitrusSky, February 11, 2012, 02:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

didoanna

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those...moments...will be lost in time, like tears...in... rain. Time...to die..."

Roy Batty - Bladerunner

Gartan Rabata

Of all Movies.. Yes it is immortalized again even in the live action version of them.  So I will post both, they are almost no different. Except for the wording

TransFormers: The Movie (1987) - "By the of the Day One shall Stand One Shall Fall"- Optimus Prime
TransFormers (2007) "Only because it is Right MegaTron, At the end of this Day, One shall Stand, and One Shall Fall." - Optimus Prime
The Great Rakasha. Gartan Rabata.

Twisted Crow

I love that "Tears of Rain" bit in Bladerunner so much. :D

Here's something a bit strange to stick with me. I guess it does in a Disney movie sort-of way.

"Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with me!

-Shrek (Shrek)

Nameless One

«We're on a mission from God!» Jake and Elwood Blues (The Blues Brothers)
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Nico

"Man is least himself when he talks with his own person. But if you give him a mask, he will tell you the truth. Two people, and a secret: the beginning of all conspiracies. More people, and, more secrets. But if we could find one moral man, one whistle-blower. Someone willing to expose those secrets, that man can topple the most powerful and most repressive of regimes." - Julian Assange (The Fifth Estate)

Lycana

Mainly because I'm head over heels in love with Hugh Jackman, yummy...

Gabriel: You cursed. Not very well, mind you, but you're a monk. You shouldn't curse at all.
Carl: Well, actually, I'm just a friar. I can curse all I want...Damn it! -Van Helsing

And...

Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone? -Pirates of the Caribbean

Jack Sparrow: I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it! -Pirates of the Caribbean

Jack Sparrow: "You know, for pirates, we sure are an unimaginative lot at naming things. I once sailed with a man that had lost both his arms and part of his eye,"
Gibbs: "What'd you call him?"
Jack Sparrow: "...Larry,"-Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Jack Sparrow... Enough said. Besides I practically live by the first one...
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

ExoticKarma

''You're mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!'' - If you don't know.. shame shame. lol Just kidding! Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

LoveCandle

Its to many mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane

Samuel L Jackson - Snakes on a Plane
Trust me... you will never forget me

johnw42

It's from 2010 the movie & 2001 the excellent book, but forever imprinted with 2001 the movie

sree

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
-Harvey Dent (The Dark Knight)
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Rex33

I love the Dent quote.

"Once more into the fray
Into the last battle we'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day."-Ottway(Liam Neeson) THE GREY
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Crimson Caine

Buttercup: You mock my pain.

Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing. – Aleister Crowley
CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread
CC's Disappearing Routine (A/A)

Nico

Since I've watched Inception lately, this is one I like a lot:

"What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere."

Vill

"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Grave

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.."
"By the power of truth, I while living have conquered the universe."
-V for Vendetta

Ms Gavane

"I want to cut the blonde one. I'm just saying." -Fired Up

"I speak jive" -little old lady, Airplane
O/O

HannibalBarca

"Who are these...friends of yours?  Now this really pisses me off to no end!
--Lo Pan, Big Trouble In Little China

"Six Demon Bag?  What's in it?"
"Oh, wind, fire, all that kind of thing!"
--Egg Chen to Jack Burton, Big Trouble In Little China
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Ms Gavane

Chinese girls do not come with green eyes.
O/O

Bamagirl

"It's a special forces zip line!"

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner?"

"Aim for the bushes."
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Zaphod

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

BloodThirsty

Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Twisted Crow

This entire bit... but mostly the "give me a hand" part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR9WnzdZhQE

Manly Man

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
-Mewtwo
God knows I want to break free.

RainyHigh

http://www.firebox.com/video/3801

Brian: I've had 4 of my 7 illegitimate children using this condom.
Ron: But Brian... isn't that the whole point of wearing a condom? To not impregnate the woman?
Brian: Well you know the old expression... NOPE.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories