Prince/slave rp. (Male/Male need dominate)

Started by twerdgirl, October 06, 2012, 12:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

A virgin slave who has been taught in the art of pleasure only by watching others will be given to the youngest prince for his 25th birthday. Ky is a young slave who has only tuned 18. He knows that not only is he a rare contradiction. A slave taught the art of pleasure yet still a virgin,  he knows that being given to the prince is an honor of the highest degree, but what he doesn't know and what most worries him is if he will please the prince he is to be gifted to.

That's the idea of the rp I want to do. It can go in a number of directions and I don't really have a set course for it. I need someone to play the prince and he can have any personality you want him to although not cruel. Whatever direction it does go in I'd prefer there to be some romance between the prince and Ky. The land/time period is also your choice or you could create a fantasy land.

I'd like someone who is on at least once a day and has basic spelling and grammar. I can usually post at least 1-2 paragraph in a post though for the mature scenes they may be less. If you have any questions please pm me.