truth or dare [mmff] [need one girl!]

Started by sunbeams, December 12, 2010, 02:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

Four friends go on a camping trip in June, having some time off from school or work. Their ages (can) range from 18-35, and they've had an explicitly friends-only relationship up until the camping trip. They get a little drunk and decide to play truth or dare, and when the game takes a turn for the sexual, they find that it's one of the best things to ever happen.

Things that are necessary: good character banter, intoxication (alcohol or drugs, or both), no shy/whiny characters (they're all good friends).

I'd prefer if they started out with harmless fun truth or dare questions, and they gradually turn sexual. It'd be nice to actually explore the character personalities before jumping into the orgy. ;)

If you're interested, please post the following character sheet all nice and filled out:

Name:
Photo: (real pics, not cartoon)
Mini bio: a paragraph to a few paragraphs about where your character is in their life.

1. sunbeams (f)
2. OPEN SPOT (f)
3. Phantasmatical (m)
4. Xantham (m)

Lisabeth

Name: Alison Shepherd

Photo:

Mini bio:
Alison is smart, sweet and lived a relatively innocent lifestyle. Dreaming of becoming pop singer she took up a job as a waitress out of high school hoping to save up enough money to make her way to Hollywood and get that star she has always dreamed of having. Outgoing wile relatively naive on certain subjects she has only had a single sexual partner her entire life and that was with a man she was in a three year relationship with. Lighthearted and playful she has never met a soul she hasn't instantly loved. Spending as much time with her friends as possible in recent days Alison has recently broken up with her high school sweetheart and has been hard pressed by her friends to leave him behind and move on with her life.
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

sunbeams

Name: Melanie DeBauer
Photo:

Mini bio:
Melanie is going to college to major in psychology. One day, she wants to be a couple's sex therapist, believing in the strong healing power of a good ol' fashioned fucking. Despite her vulgar dream, society would say, she seems fairly mild mannered and just loves to sit back and relax with her friends. She's a bit addicted to the Nazi Zombies mode in CoD--"I've gotten to level twenty with a Springfield, bitch.*" She also is an advocate for medical marijuana and has a card for 'intense ongoing back pain' which her doctor was persuaded into confirming. While she is open sexually, she never sought out to mess around with her friends in fear of making things awkward.

*Possibly a lie, the only person who saw just shrugged when someone asked if she was telling the truth.

sunbeams

you're in, Lisabeth! woop woop!

and i forgot to add that it would be best if the characters were all at least a little bicurious. or are comfortable enough with their heterosexuality that they don't mind getting dared to do stuff to the same gender. if that's alright. c: my char is already out as a complete bisexual, no preference.

Lisabeth

Quote from: sunbeams on December 12, 2010, 04:07:03 AM
you're in, Lisabeth! woop woop!

and i forgot to add that it would be best if the characters were all at least a little bicurious. or are comfortable enough with their heterosexuality that they don't mind getting dared to do stuff to the same gender. if that's alright. c: my char is already out as a complete bisexual, no preference.

Yay! I was thinking that her friends could coax that out of her. Make a casually bicuriuos girl feel comfortable enough to experiment. But yeah i should have put that down sorry XD
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Phantasmatical

Name: Louis Danes
Photo
Mini bio: Louis was a bit of a jerk in highschool, but has since grown out of the need to act tough all the time. He went to state college with the intention of majoring in biology, but after the first semester he switched over to art after taking a class at a local arts center. He is currently in his last year of college, and it is dawning on him that he probably won't be able to make a living just doing art for a few years. College and the artsy people he hangs out with have also broken him of his formerly straight-edge intentions. He smokes away a decent portion of his paycheck, and once or twice has experimented with more intense drugs. Easygoing and energetic most times, he nonetheless is not the most talkative of people, preferring to listen to what others have to say.

sunbeams

Phantasmatical, welcome aboard!

We only need one more guy now. c:

Xantham

Let me know if this works for you. I'd be happy to play.

Cheers,
Xantham

Kyle Simons

Pic

Background:
Kyle was recently kicked out of seminary school for behavior unbecoming a priest.  He became too radical in their minds about doctrine.  Kyle firmly believes that God meant for people to love one another more freely.  If God was truly a benevolent deity, Kyle believed that love in many forms was the key to a happy society.
Kyle came home from school severely depressed.  Part of it was his inability to express his beliefs at school, and part of it was his feelings of failure as a student and how his family would react to his expulsion.  He has needed to kick back and thought that some time with good friends might be the key to refreshing his mental state.
Kyle used to dress neatly at all times, in what might be called preppy lite.  Lately, however, he has taken to grungy jeans and t-shirts and his once neat haircut has grown a bit wild.

sunbeams

Xantham, sounds great! This is all nice and ready as far as characters go.

So, everyone, anything we should discuss? Wants? Things you absolutely don't want in the role play?

Phantasmatical

Possibly... In addition to truth or dare, may I reccommend a good old fashioned game of spin the bottle to lead things off? The bottle starts out nearly full, and then whenever it points to someone they either have to take a shot, do a non-sexual dare made up by the spinner, remove an article of clothing, or go into another room with the spinner for two minutes. The implication with the last one is to make out, which might not happen at all at first, but once they start getting into the drinks the guys and girls start making out (while same-sex people kind of stand there awkwardly or make funny noises to entertain the people waiting), and finally just go ahead and experiment a little - possibly once they're too drunk to be bothered stumbling into the other room.

Ironically, I once did the game listed above with three of my friends, and it went similarly to the way I described. The dare option turned into a round of truth or dare every time the bottle was spun, with two people asking a truth and the third person doing a dare. The non-sexual dare was specified because we already had a rule that allowed and encouraged making out, and the two-minute time limit wasn't exactly strictly enforced.

May I reccommend the camping trip be near a lake? Funny things happen when dares and lakes are combined.

I'm just tossing ideas out at this point. :)

sunbeams

That definitely sounds like fun. As long as we could gradually heat up to sexuality, so we have a little chance to get to know the characters--plus, they've never fooled around with each other, so it'll be an awesome bout of brand new sexploration. I'm down. ;)

And I was totally thinking either by a lake or a river, with absolutely crystal clear water. Mmm. On a clear, warm Summer's night.

Phantasmatical

Oh don't worry. A game like that has no trouble heating up whatsoever.

I vote lake, just because it's not as difficult to get pulled downriver and get lost - and when drunk, it only takes maybe fifty feet or so to get lost. :P

sunbeams

Oh, lol. That's not what I meant. I meant that I hope there's a little bit of emotionally getting to know the characters before it goes straight to the sexual part. If that's alright.

And that's so true, lake sounds perfect.

Phantasmatical

Oh. xD Sorry, misunderstood. But actually I like to go for character development more than sex myself, so I'll definitely be leaning in that direction as well.

Lisabeth

Camping out next to a lake sounds fun for the setting. It has my vote. I have a question, do they know each other as well as a close knit group would know each other or are they starting out where they know each other only well enough to not be extremely ridged when partying together?
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

sunbeams

Awesome awesome!

I'd say they're a pretty close group. Maybe a few of them live together, they've been friends for years. Enough to respect their friendship enough to not try to hook up with anyone, but at a point where turning in a sexual direction sounds like a really good idea. Perhaps they've been tempted in the past, but resisted the urges... until this trip. ;)

But, a really comfortable environment between them all. If that sounds good.

Xantham

I think everybody's idea so far are great.  I tried to think of something to add, but nothing came to mind that wouldn't naturally come out during truths.

Bring on the bottle!   :P

Phantasmatical

I like the idea of them living together at one point. Maybe they went to uni close to one another and got off-campus housing for a bit?

sunbeams

That sounds good to me.

As soon as we come up with a comfortable post length to start out at, I'll make the thread. I can post pretty much any length, but prefer to keep it around two to six paragraphs. What do you guys think?

Xantham

I think six is quite a stretch for the opening.  Once we get into dares, the posts can stretch a bit, but for truths, we're going to max out probably a bit shorter.

Unless you were implying that the early posts would be 2/3 and the later longer dares would be closer to 5/6.  In that case, I agree.

Lisabeth

Personally i don't like to put a Min or max on Paragraphs. I have yet to run into a writer on E that's only responded in oneliners and as long as the player gives enough background on there character each post that the rest of us can play as if we know them well, i don't mind if its one Para or Ten.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Phantasmatical

I'd tend to agree with Lisabeth. I don't think we'll have a problem with any of us putting out a bunch of one-liners, and sometimes it just happens that there isn't much to say, often because things are happening quickly in-game and there really isn't much more than a few seconds going by in each post.

sunbeams

I concur.

So, as long as everyone is comfortable with a type what you wish atmosphere, I'll get this party started. ;)

Phantasmatical

Xantham