Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erotisch

The thoughts of all of her problems began to fly through her head. What is worse is that she actually let them. She picked up the dice and rolled, hoping that the answer it would provide would solve all of her problems.

Page * Galaxy * Anchovies

PigPin

I flipped through a book the other day and i got to the last page.  I looked at the cover and it read 'the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'.  And i asked myself did i feed anchovies to the dolphins?  I did and that's why they sang 'So long and thanks for the fish'.

Hot, juicy, center

Mordred

On an insanely hot day a couple hundred years back, a silly fanged creature suddenly decided to partake upon a likely destructive path. Yeah, sometimes those juicy little thoughts that defy all logic and reason simply won't relent as they drip away in those deep, dark corridors of the mind. Yet as he slowly started to lift the lid to his box, the horror that flooded him all the way to the center of his long dead heart was impossible to ignore, causing his fingers to instantly slam closed his embracing dark shelter, that crazy little need now totally dissolved.

Awaiting, Solar, Descent
*See Pillory*

Erotisch

The year was 2315 and we had just finished our round around the solar system. We were awaiting our command to go home. Finally the call came and we began our descent back to the beautiful planet of Earth.

Trustworthy * Amazonian * Eclipse

Mordred

As we approached the clearing, out from the foilage slowly appeared countless members of an exotic tribe little known about, causing a sudden worried nudge to my trustworthy guide. This was uncharted exploration of the Amazonian jungle, which was not actually detailed in any of the brochures given out. Just as I was about to step forward to offer a friendly greeting, every single person in sight lowered, in awe of the sudden lunar eclipse.

Six, Feet, Under
*See Pillory*

PigPin

The eclipse lasted six hours. The waves on the beach reached record breaking heights by a few feet. I watched the waves pass over me.  As I laid under them I wished for an umbrella.

jellyfish, eggplant, toilet

Mordred

There is this odd place, down at the sea,
Where jellyfish linger in small groups of three.
Until chased by what looks like an angry eggplant,
Who rides on a wave at a ninety degree slant.
Yet with the approach, it shifts from purple to violet,
Sheepishly asking to be pointed to the toilet.

Groovy, Gravy, Groping
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

While buzzing down the street in the Mystery Mobile Fred was groping Daphne's leg making her squeal.
Shaggy and Scoob were eating fries covered in gravy and cheese.
Thelma said that the next week they needed write a news article about that groovy mystery they'd solved.
Over all everyone was having a chill time in the Mystery Mobile!

cadets, breakfast, parade
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

At the academy, some cadets would wake hours before the others. Foregoing breakfast, these adventurous young rebels would descend into the deepest hidden chambers of the oldest building, all clothed in black robes. Their undeclared leader would solemnly head to their front and from his pockets he would pull out his Mickey Mouse ears, signaling to the others it was time to grab their seats and get ready to watch the recorded Disney parade.

Insomnia, Intravenous, Instinctive
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Here I sit suffering from my Insomnia wishing it would just go away and bother someone else.
The intravenous coffee line is so not doing its job as my head is still landing on my keyboard thus making little square impressions in my forehead.
I have an instinctive mistrust of myself when I can no longer function on a conscious level and things seem to move around me yet I am not the one moving them?

acid, waywardness, whatchamacallit 
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

In the bounds and general rules of the liquid realm, you'd think that naughty substance we all call acid would be a bit of an outcast. Such a wildly awkward set of molecules, when you think of it, sets the destructive drops of waywardness along it's corrosive path. Too many times, the resulting aftermath leaves one scratching their head, unable to recall how whatchamacallit once appeared.

Straw, Berry, Fields
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The pile of straw was just to tempting to resist! After a hard day working in the fields the young girl jumps into the large hay pile and relaxes.  Opening the small package she nibbles on a freshly picked berry. Life is good!

awardwinning, oceanic, tourist
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Would you believe it if I told you I once sought what would be in my opinion an awardwinning neck? I kid you not, from the depths of the darkest oceanic realms where the lovely mermaids frolicked to the highest peaks in those snow-capped villages amongst the clouds, this crazy blue stained vampire was on a mission! Yeah, I learned that being a tourist with fangs had this delicious way of opening the welcoming arms of those exotic beauties who would happily whisper their invitation into these ravenous lips.

Whispering, Chaotic, Gibberish
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

As the clock chimed thrice, I fell into a restless slumber, while a gentle whispering began in the far reaches of my mind.  Within moments, an escalation of voices filled my head, bubbling over with chaotic imagery and ideas.  I woke with a sudden start, trembling as if feverish, and spouting some gibberish about a shadow creature snoring beneath my bed.

keep, off, grass
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

When I wake at such odd hours, I really ought to listen to that little voice of reason deep inside, and keep outta this place. Sadly, any and all floating bits of unusually sane thoughts are separated off to their own quarantined section. But please, don't worry for them for they absolutely adore wiggling their happy little toes in the soft grass that grows naturally in those far off hills.

You've, Been, Warned
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The hand lettered sign on the tent reads "Les Cartes", and you've somehow ended up seated across from a dark-skinned young man whose slender fingers are turning the first card upon the red table cloth.  The face reveals two old women "Caquets", and he suggests that there has been some chattering in the recent past about you; however presently the second card - painted with a lovely young girl who stands before an empty cage - speaks to you of "Surprise".  The young man grows somber and turns the third card, revealing "Une Brune", a raven-haired woman who looks up at you from the illustration as the young man nods, "You've been warned."

Do, you, believe?"
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

She stared down at the old book, willing her hand to open it when that voice again whispered it's menacing breeze against her ear, "Do it, now.. find the page your heart seeks." You are right, she thought with a vile hatred so strong it filled her with that last layer of darkness so bleak and void of light, the evil whisper that had taunted her since childbirth became laughable. Believe me, she thought with a sweet smile that filled her angelic face.. as her soft little fingers flipped the pages to the proper spot, I will banish you once and for all before this night ends.

Choose, Which, Path
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Choose, today who you will be a scrawny mouse in the corner or a brave cat looming over the mouse. Which,  one are you? The Path you have chosen could be fatal, if it is the wrong choice.

Mercury, Broom, Rocketing

Mordred

It is said, when on Mercury, do as Mercurians. Eh, as far as I know, those rascally sorts were pretty much swept by the bristly broom of the sun's heat ohhh so long ago. Unless.. ah yeah.. perhaps those munchkins who dwelt on such a tiny rock developed the skills to send their folk rocketing all throughout the galaxy, maybe?

Snap, Crackle, Pop
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The sudden cold snap is something I have been anticipating for some time. The flicker and crackle of an autumn campfire is a singular treat. You should really consider sharing it with me, but beware any ember that might pop and spark a forest fire only you can prevent.

bide, your, time

twest

"Bide them." He said to me on the porch. "They will soon fall away because of boredom, they say they will have no time to stay. Then your place will be empty, and you can go there and let time slip through your fingers." I never forgot what he said, because he was right.
Spiral out, keep going.

twest

Spiral out, keep going.

Mordred

I should have known better than to accept the shipment of what I thought was blue taffy that arrived in the middle of the night so long ago. Then again, how was I to know that the little dot that suddenly appeared on my palm would end up spreading as it did? Yes, before I became this thing that seems so obsessed with the lovely blue wobbly stuff (otherwise known as Blue Jello), I was quite miffed.

Secret, Squirrel, Forever
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Everyone has a secret, dark place, a shadowed stash for those memories and dreams, those pieces of self too precious to expose to the light of day and the eyes of every curious passerby who might want to make fun of them.  Believe me, I know; for I've been wont to squirrel away bits and baubels, trinkets and talismans, wonderings and words scribbled on scraps of parchment in ebony black ink.  Some days I think I will never trust any with one of the keys that will open my pandora's box, and perhaps it's better that I only offer glimpses to those who have given me cause to trust...and yet, the hope that there are those who can bear the weight of the whole, and will forever carry the inky prints of the exposure with a spirit of celebration keeps me searching for soul-mates eager to take a key.

pick, your, poison

Sybl

Once upon a time ago in the land of ivy a sign appeared it said Do Not pick.  But you had to have your way didn't you?
Of course you did, and when your hands started turning red and itched your then realized the reason for the sign. You picked poison Ivy.

Serves, you, right