[Ex/Multi] - Pokemon (pokemorph/moemon) Group RP

Started by SinsOfEden, March 08, 2009, 08:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

UPDATED, as of 5.6.09
******See the very bottom*******

Looking for people to join a Pokemon group RP. So far, this is what we have as the information goes.

Already Found:

Team One

- First male Trainer:
   - Dominant/Sadistic Trainer (Maximillion Crowloft as Adrian Fowl)

- Adrian's team of female Pokemon:
   - Umbreon (Myself as Umbre)
   - Leafeon (Feyona as Valeria)
   - Skarmory (Prismwind as Serena)
   -
   -
   - 

- Other Pokemon:
   - Cubone (Shihong as Obdura) - Unowned by Adrian, choosing to follow him around

Team Two

- Second male Trainer:
   - _ Trainer (Alexander as Daren Mason)

- Alexander's team of female Pokemon:
   - Luxray (karmatrik as Lexia)
   - Meowth (storyliver as Alma)
   - Houndoom (Korbl as Abby)
   -
   -
   -

- Other Pokemon:

Intrested, but not sure:

-
-
-
-

Additional Info:

- Looking for more female Pokemon. The max limit is 6 owned Pokemon per Trainer, considering we have found a second trainer for a second Pokemon team, though that is only if there are enough interested people. So if you are interested, don't be afraid to speak up. =P

A note about this:
   The maximum limit may change. For example: Adrian's cubone is not a part of his team, as she chooses to only follow him around and not be owned. So if there are any other Pokemon that choose to do this, please be sure to let us know so we can list things accordingly. Pokemon that choose to not be part of either of the Trainer's teams will be listed as Other Pokemon under the appropriate Trainer, meaning they don't want to be 'owned' but will follow that specific Trainer around.

- The female Pokemon don't need to be played by just females.

- Inter-Pokemon relationships are possible, but the Trainer might well try to place them apart.

- True to the Pokemon world. There will be battles, and even a story as the Trainer travels around.

- If there are enough people, there could be a real struggle between the Pokemon themselves, trying to become the best in the Trainer's eyes

- Anyone else who wants to join the roleplay can start as a wild pokemon, optional for capture.

Update

Maximillion and myself have started our part of the roleplay, even though we don't have all of the players yet - so that he can catch his first Pokemon (my character, Umbre) - and Alexander has done the same. Everyone else will be alerted when it moves along and they can enter.

Here is where all other participating players and/or those who are interested can view the team roleplays now as they are coming along.

The Cruel Passions of a Trainer's Mind  -  Maximillion's Team Start

Paving their way.  -  Alexander's Team Start

(Don't forget to bookmark! =3)

Also: Feel free, if you're a definite player, to post a picture + character sheet of your Pokemon (as I have) for future reference and other interested parties. =P

For any additional information - and for anyone who's interested - feel free to post in this thread or PM me to set everything up.

Tacks on a note here...

Just as a reminder to everyone. Be sure to check all of this information on a regular basis, as I don't mark any of the edits I make - such as when I add people to teams and stuff like that. I'm just trying to make sure that everyone is staying up to date on what's going on, because it's important that everybody stays notified of the progress.

ALSO:

For anyone wishing to join the roleplay. Again, Max and myself have started already, so that we can get it all rolling, and Alexander has started his part now as well. But I don't know when exactly we'll start adding everyone else in. So be patient and I will make sure to let everyone know when it gets far enough along for other players to step in. And remember to check back regularly for updates. Thanks! =3

******               ~!NEW ALERT!~

I've already spoken to Max about this, to alert him to how I feel and I wanted to let you all know as well.... But I've really lost interest in the group roleplay. I'm not feeling it at all anymore.
I know that it sucks and everything, but I just...don't have the same enthusiasm I had when Max and I first started it.
Just wanted to let everybody know what's going on.

Also...
From now on, I think that Max will be taking over this thread, even though I am the one who started it, considering that I'm bowing out. It would only make sense.
I hope that anyone else who joins the group will enjoy it and hopefully it will pick up and get better.

Sincerely,

~ Z.G.

|≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

elenisil

Hi,

I spoke with Crow about this last night and decided on Feraligtr.  I'm not really familiar with Pokemon, but I trust Crow so count me in.  I believe he spoke to you about me so I'd be the interested female lol.

elen

Maximillian Crowloft

Greetings,

Since I'm going to be part of this RP, I thought it a modesty to at least show myself once. And I would like to emphasize that the pokemon players, can either play as anthropomorphic pokemon or regular ones. Though I believe anthropomorphic would be preferred all round.

I'd also like to say that I'm quite interested in this RP, which is meant to take the idea of pokemon and pull it out of the mass media kiddy culture and turn it into an adult world with a great deal of excitement, both adventure and romance.

Name
Height:

Dislikes:               

History:
Adrian Fowl
Male
6.1ft

Tailored clothing, hot chocolate, exquisite moans of pain and suffering
Being cheated, disloyalty

Having grown up in a relatively rich neighbourhood, there was very little Adrian Fowl had missed growing up. His sharp mind allowed him to go through school while still slacking off. His parents both wealthy and Pokemon fanatics caused him to get into contact with the strange and varied creatures from a young age on.
His father and mother employed them in more ways than just the ritual combat society was built around. Many worked in the household, did the cooking, and some of the more exotic ones were used for aroma therapy or other relaxing techniques.
More than done with school, Adrian started his journey to travel the world of pokemon on a whim. His wealth and resources would allow him to acquire his first with both efficiency and ease.
O&O

SinsOfEden

My character, Umbre.

Name:

Pokemon Species:

Sex:

Height:

Pokemon Type:

Pokemon Moves:

Ability:

Dislikes:

Umbre

Umbreon

20 (human equivalent)

Female

5'2"

Dark - Moonlight Pokemon

Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Psychic, and Dark Pulse

Synchronize

Darkness, night time, moonlight, gold, shiny things like jewelry, fruit, sweets, rain, being clean, open but private spaces

Too much light or sunlight, ice, mud/dirt, being taunted, being crowded or around too many people/Pokemon at once, being in an enclosed space for extended periods of time

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

elenisil

Feyona

Name:

Species:

Sex:

Height:

Type:

Moves:

Dislikes:

Valeria

Leafeon

23 (human equivalent)

Female

5'3"

Grass - Verdant Pokemon

(to be done)

Nature. An open sky, the sun shining down, a grassy field...

Pollution. Fire.

Thanks again to Maximillion Crowloft for telling me about this, I think it's going to be really fun =)

Maximillian Crowloft

Glad to be of service, after all, being in command of such lovely creatures, even if I have to 'convince' them, is a delightful fantasy. One I hope you will all be enjoying as thoroughly as myself.
O&O

SinsOfEden

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Prismwind

Hi, Maximillion Crowloft and myself were discussing the possibility of me joining the game as a Skarmory, and he told me he saw no problems but wanted me to see if the players were okay with the character's personality and back story first.

What I would be playing is a "willing slave". In this case, a pokemon that respects strength and power... the backstory is she was originally a feral caught by a criminal syndicate. She was confiscated in a police raid and placed in a shelter. She learned, both in the wild and in the syndicate, that might makes right. She will obey others stronger than her in some way, others that can dominate her, and dominate anybody she perceives as weaker. A session or two of sadism from Maximillian is all it will take to make her want to obey him to avoid more pain.

Earning her loyalty after that is a matter of him making her believe she will become stronger under him. It also won't hurt at all if she's given the chance to dominate his other pokemon... which she will probably attempt whether he allows it or not, unless severely punished for it. She believes in an established pecking order. Any person she can beat or otherwise force into submission is her plaything, she's the plaything of anyone that can force her into submission, and she'll follow whatever person she believes she has the best chances of becoming strong under as well as the most chance to show off and dominate others.

That doesn't mean she might not rebel on occasion, but that just provides fun times when he punishes her for it later.

So, is everyone okay with this character?
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Feyona

Well, I for one think it would be an interesting dynamic, so I'm fine with it.

Maximillian Crowloft

Speaking for myself an Elenisil, we're both okay with your character. Though Adrian is a tad possessive. Asserting yourself and making clear you put yourself above other pokemon would be clear in his book, for dominating a strong pokemon is far more satisfying than dominating a weak one. However, his possessiveness won't allow you to do things such as rape them, torture them, or press them overly with psychological warfare. I'm not sure whether or not you had these things in mind, but Adrian would make sure that he's the only one doing the torturing, trying that yourself will very quickly lead to his attention falling on you.

I hope that doesn't come over negative, I'm glad that people are interested in playing this thread and it should be a great story about a trainer, his pokemon, their adventures and all the personal issues between them.
O&O

Prismwind

Ghost responded by PM saying she was okay with it, so looks like I'm good to go.

Here's the pic I'm using and character details, I'll be the silver/red version:

Name:Serena
Species:Skarmory
Sex:Female
Height:6'0"
Type:Steel/Flying, Armored Bird Pokemon
Moves:Spikes, Air Cutter, Steel Wing, Pursuit
Likes:Being alpha, becoming stronger, rewards, willing submissives, strong males, fruit, praise, mild pain, winning
Dislikes:Stupidity/incompetence, weaklings refusing to submit, being held back, forced submission to weaker pokemon, electricity, being in a pokeball for long
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Crovonovin

Name:   Obdura
Species:   Cubone
Sex:   Female
Height:   4'3"
Type:   Ground, Lonely Pokemon
Ability: Lightning Rod
Item/Weapon: Thick Club
Moves:   Dig, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Swords Dance
Likes:   Intelligence, Skill, Pragmatism, Strength of will and body, Forward thinking, Mud, Dirt, and Grime.
Dislikes:   Enslavement/Bondage, Procrastination/Lethargy, Impatience, Complaining, and Weakness.

Decription:  Obdura, for her short stature, is a rather intimidating specimen of her kind.  Her build is short and stocky, with clearly defined musculature beneath a firm hide of dusty brown scales, a hide interrupted only by old scars.  No where near the structure of a machop, but enough to give a clear aura of physical strength.  The spikes on her back are vaguely off-center, and were likely shifted when the particularly deep scars around her shoulderblades were made. 

Her breasts are nothing to speak of; unimpressive mounds that lack any visible areola due to her reptilian nature.  Her hips, however, are thick and sturdy, suggesting the qualities of an endurance runner.  The thick, muscled tail that extends a bit awkwardly from the base of her spine seems to be the major cause of her wide pelvis.  Obdura's feet end in durable bone rather than toes.  Calloused hands are usually found curled into fists; her thumbs are also composed of sharp bone, and are not opposable.  A well-worn club made from a femur is usually found in her left hand, one end of it sharpened carefully into a lethal point.

Like the rest of her species, Obdura's most distinguishing feature is the skull that she wears over her true face.  It is a fearsome thing, and a constant reminder of the mortality of marowak mothers.  From within hollowed sockets gleam her true eyes, whose shocking emerald tint can be seen even within that darkness.  An alarming crack skitters out from the forehead of the skill, as though some blunt object had been smashed into it with great strength.  It does not run very deeply, and the rest of the morbid helmet appears quite stable.  There is, however, a very disconcerting addition towards the back.

Behind the cranium and the horned crest, another skull has been attached near-seamlessly, as though melted on by some intense heat.  This one also bears a crack similar to the other, though the nose has also partially caved in as a result.  There is no lower jaw to speak of, and even at a glance it is easy to see exactly what it is.  A human skull, battered and broken.

Maximillian Crowloft

Both in the interest of bumping this thread further and explaining some general information about the moves, I'll reply to some of what you mentioned Shihong.

Moves are more abilities than moves. To bite another pokemon, she would not necessarily need the move bite. Though having that move shows extensive proficiency with it (as well as in this case certain type advantages). A pokemon with bite would be able to maximise the damage done with its jaw, instead of a normal pokemon's improvised attack. Crunch in this case, would give the same pokemon immense power in its jaws, biting down with full strength would snap a human's arm in two or more pieces, the latter being more likely.

So to go back to your pokemon Shihong, she would be able to use her club, though giving her moves like Bone club and Bone rush would greatly improve her efficiency and skill with her club, while bonemerang will effectively give her a new move. Since her bone isn't shaped like a natural boomerang, I do think to keep things relatively realistic, it would warrant having a move to be able to use it in such a fashion.

I hope this helps, and if there are more questions, be sure to ask. I won't be bothered, instead I would even enjoy explaining anything. That goes for people who are not part of this RP (yet) as well.
O&O

Crovonovin

Alright, good to know!  That makes perfect sense, and I'm glad I bothered to bring the subject up.  Just because the line was a bit vague, would the inclusion of Bonemerang as a move also generally increase her proficiency with a club overall, or should I switch something for Bone Club if I wish her to be, say, the skullcracking sort of gal?  In retrospect I'm not certain throwing the club would be her sort of tactic anyway, give how she's sharpened one end of it.  So I suppose I'm just asking out of idle curiosity!

Also out of curiosity, how are you handling moves like Surf when there are no bodies of water about?  I always sort of imagine moisture being drawn out of the air for something like that, unlike Water Gun or Hydro Pump which are actually produced by the Pokemon itself.  Meaning, of course, Surf would be difficult to use in a desert environment.

Maximillian Crowloft

Since Bonemerang is a moved based completely on throwing the weapon in question, I would say it improves her throwing abilities with her weapon or anything similar. This doesn't necessarily mean that it has to return in a boomerang fashion, throwing knives or axes, or even rock, should work better with such a move in her repertoire.

The surf move is a hard one to crack, and you had most of correct with using the moisture in the atmosphere. However, when thinking about moves such as Hydro Pump, such an amount of water could never physically be stored inside a pokemon's body. The huge quantities of water ejected from the mouth couldn't even be summoned up from the entire body, it would drain every cell dry.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that pokemon subvert the laws of physics as we know them. Many moves seem to thwart these 'laws'. Psychic powers, dark powers, unexplainable senses, and much more. From this I move on to 'my' explanation for this, which is debatable since it is just a theory.

The water used for moves such as Hydro Pump and surf is in fact water both stored inside the body and the moist in the air. Though, when a pokemon uses its powers to use a move such as these, the particles inside and around her multiply by the use of a move and the energy conditioning inherent to the pokemon. It should also allow for matter to be converted on an atomic level. Reassembling molecules subconsciously when they turn areas into grass or lava respectively.

This explains the unseemly amounts of water being produced by, water pokemon, and those able to learn water moves. It also provides an explanation for likewise acts by other type of pokemon. Lava created by fire pokemon, and mud by earth pokemon. Their innate abilities allow this at a subconscious level, meaning they do not truly understand what they're doing. This particular bit of information makes the moves more realistic, they have the instinctive ability to learn certain techniques, though not all of them as they aren't consciously aware of the techniques they use to provide the effects they create.
O&O

Korbl

I would be interested in playing, if no one minds, but I'm not sure what pokemon I want to play. I've got the full pokedex for the games, so I'll page through that today and try to decide.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Maximillian Crowloft

Glad to see more people interested, and since we've got quite a number of interested people by now, you can choose which trainer you want to play with, but might wish to check things first with Alexander to see if he is okay with you.

Now I myself am okay with you playing a female pokemon on my team, not so much with a male pokemon unless you wish to refrain from sexual activities. Seeing your message and post though, makes that unlikely, so I hope this is alright with you.

Furthermore, if you have questions, ideas, or anything else related to the roleplay, feel free to contact me or the others here, or me via PM. I can't speak for the others, though I doubt they would mind PM contact. If you wish to talk to me via MSN or Yahoo, you can PM me for my account name.

I hope everything will work out, and good luck with hunting for a pokemon to play as.
O&O

Korbl

I'm perfectly fine with playing a female pokemon, and had kinda already caught on that that's what was expected and preferred prior to posting, so had it in mind. I'm thinking about a nidoqueen, but she's just the first species that caught my eye and it was kinda a "well, I'll do up a sketch and if I can make something sexy, I'll think about it." So I'm thinking about it, and have to go through the 'dex some more.

I do want to apologize ahead of time for curtness or terseness, I'm kinda new to the forum.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Maximillian Crowloft

That sounds great, my comments were just to prevent any possible misunderstandings. And if you have a deviantart account with several pictures of Korbl on it, then I'm sure you will be able to come up with something that looks sexy.

Your On and Offs seem pretty open, and more than compatible with this particular RP. I hope you find a pokemon to your liking, Nidoqueen is a good type addition to the team, so that wouldn't be a problem. I doubt it would matter much if you chose to take a type that's already chosen, in fact, I'm sure it wouldn't, though I think it goes without saying that taking the same pokemon would be unappreciated.

If your curtness or terseness stays the same as it has been up until now I'm sure there will not be any problems, checking in advance in the thread if you can post more or less on this level would be a good idea. If you think you may be too bad, you could check with anyone here, though I doubt that will be necessary.

Here's to hoping everyone will get along and this RP takes off without the newer pokemon having to wait too long. If any of you are getting tired of waiting, be sure to let us know, I myself always feel a little pressure to get further and include more people, but telling us when impatience arises will help.
O&O

Korbl

So I thought about it, and I think a fire type could be useful, as well as provide some interesting rp'ing with the water type feraligator and grass type Leafeon. I looked up a list of fire types on serebii, and was reminded that Houndour and Houndoom are fire types as well as dark types. So I'm thinking about playing a houndoom. Hell, it was actually one of the first things that came to mind but I wasn't sure at that point, the reminder that it was fire clinched it, I think.

So, first, well, hell, Ghost's online, so lets see what she(?) thinks about another dark type in the group *is waiting*.

Name:   Abaddon "Abby"
   Species:   Houndoom
   Sex:      Female
   Height:   5'7"
   Type:      Dark/Fire
   Moves:   Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Toxic, Heat Wave
   Likes:      hellfire and brimstone, grass and metal types (because they burn so well...), serving her master, plotting, reading [pokeworld victorian england equivalent] gothic novels, obsidian, spaces illuminated only by heat/lava/fire, flame/magma baths, poteen
   Dislikes:   Water, sunlight, holy places

might add in some likes/dislikes later, as well as a pic when possible.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SinsOfEden

Just so everyone knows, and understands, I did speak to Korbl about his choice of Pokemon and agreed that it was fine.

Just wanted to make that clear. =3

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Korbl

yeah, I just now realized as I was getting online that I didn't say that... oops.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Maximillian Crowloft

Very well, that settles it then. A houndoom would be a fine addition to the team. And I am currently in posession of two sexy images of a houndoom girl. If you, Korbl, want them, or anyone else for that matter, just give a PM with your email and I'll send them on their way.
O&O

I'm considering joining this game - keep in mind, my muse has been dead, so this would be my first test to see if I can revive it... if you're all okay with that, I'd like to offer my services as a Luxray.

Maximillian Crowloft

I would most certainly be okay with that, though since Ghost and mine idea has become so popular, we now have too many pokemon to be played in one team. A total of 8 interested of fully dedicated pokemon players, and two trainers.

Ghost and I have already started, and there are enough pokemon for some of them to join Alexander's team. I haven't spoken to him about this yet, though I guess this is as good a place to start as any.

For any pokemon planned to go on my team, feel free to consider switching over to Alexander. Read his On and Offs if you haven't, and ask him about the kind of trainer he wants to play. It is a likely possibility that his and my trainers will travel together after they've found each other. And rivalries not only between the trainers but also the pokemon could well become a large factor of drama and interesting scenes in the RP.

For you Shihong, who has accepted my offer to play as Semi-GM, providing us with interesting scenarios and people as well as pokemon to meet (not capture) though not the final ruler on what takes place, it would be smart to decide whether or not it would be a good idea to join Alexander's team instead of mine. Seeing as there might be more pokemon needed there, for now. It is still your choice, and I doubt Alexander would be offended if you did want to stick to the original plan.

I hope everyone can find themselves in these plans, and feel free to PM me for advice or additional ideas. This is after all a group RP.
O&O

Crovonovin

Perhaps that would work a bit better, if his team doesn't get many other applicants...

However, as this seems rather important...who is Alexander?  I suddenly noticed this second team added to the first post, but no explanation.  There's just a blank spot next to that trainer's name, so I have no idea whose On and Offs I should be looking at.

Maximillian Crowloft

Karmatrik is correct, Alexander hasn't made a profile yet, though now that he knows there will be pokemon to go on his team I doubt he will take a long time in getting it up.
O&O

Work in progress.

Name: Lexia
Pokemon Species: Luxray
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Pokemon Type: Electric
Pokemon Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Giga Impact
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Naughty
Special Ability: Electrified body gives chance of stunning the enemy on contact.
Personality:

SinsOfEden

Quote from: Shihong on March 24, 2009, 12:33:57 PM
Perhaps that would work a bit better, if his team doesn't get many other applicants...

However, as this seems rather important...who is Alexander?  I suddenly noticed this second team added to the first post, but no explanation.  There's just a blank spot next to that trainer's name, so I have no idea whose On and Offs I should be looking at.

As for Alexander, I don't have his information yet, considering he hasn't posted a character bio sheet like everyone else has. So until he does that, we won't have the needed info for everyone else to look at. The blank spot next to his name is left because that will be his quick description, such as Max's, and his character's name isn't up yet because, again, we don't have it. The name, Alexander, is his user name, and you should use that to go check out his O/O's and talk to him if you are to be on his team.

I hope this clears things up for everyone. And I'll be sure to talk to Alexander about getting his information up as soon as I possibly can, especially now that the roleplay and everything is taking off and we're getting more interested people. So don't fret everyone. Super Ghost is here to save the day. xD

Also, for everyone in the roleplay, if I could ask. Please go read my A/A thread. It's important and will affect you all. It explains a few things that everyone needs to know.

Thanks! And once again, for anyone interested.... Don't hesitate to speak up! We need more players! =P

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Alexander

So sorry for having everyone waiting on me. And here, as ghost as brought to my attention, is My profile.

Name: Daren Mason 
Height: 6'0
Sex: Male

Never backing down,
Cooking.

Dislikes: Cynicism, Control freaks, cold weather,
Failing when it counts, Lazy people, dishonesty.

Appearance:

History/Personality: Daren has always known life through hardship. Working hard just to get by day after day, but he took to the lifestyle easily, head on. He loved the feeling of working hard, and being rewarded by his efforts in a degree that no amount of praise or payment could bring. Since he was a child, he was around Pokemon, even now to this day, he adores them. His father runs a clinic especially for them, and For the longest Daren worked there, helping the sick and Injured Pokemon get better, and back to their trainers or into the wild. Since he was a kid, he wanted to train them, and have Pokemon of his own, though life has left very few windows for that to happen, he studied them, and learned all he could until the day would swing around for him to get to put his studies to the test. Now that window was open for him, and he was ready to seize the opportunity. He hated people that got off of life easy, never knew an honest days work and the rewarding feeling it brought. Even now he lives off of little, moving from place to place, camping wherever he felt comfortable, looking for his next big break. He is a stern man, but kindhearted, even when he can appear cold. Never one to quit anything, he would appear obsessive at times, but never to any but minor faults.

SinsOfEden

-claps for Alexander and grins-

Nice! And thanks for posting this for us, finally. =P
Not to generalize, but I think we all appreciate it. ^^

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

Also!!

Gah, I'm so forgetful....

When joining this group, we need for the new people to make sure and let us know what team they will be on. That way we know how many players we have and which team is full.
Okies? Cha. =3
It is very wise, yeah? =P

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

It's been decided by Max and I that I'll at least be a loner, and probably be on Alex's team. Max's team is kinda full. :P

SinsOfEden

Cha. Okies.

-gives a thumbs-up and grins-

That works. =3
But will you be doing like Shihong, then, and not be owned?

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Korbl

I took a look at Alexander's Ons/Offs page and would very much like to add Abby to his team. Some fun possibilities there.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SinsOfEden

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

A reminder to everyone...

Be sure to check the list of people who've joined us and look for other additional changes at the beginning of the thread, on a regular basis. It all changes quite a bit and I don't bother to mark the edits that are made.

Just a heads-up. =P

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Maximillian Crowloft

My team is kind of full indeed, though now there's still some room left for those people who prefer a very demanding trainer over Alexander's trainer.

On another note, Alexander and I have discussed starting a new thread for the second team and both agreed that it would prevent a lot of confusion and cluttering of posts. Keep in mind though, that the two threads are very much in the same universe, and that as soon as the trainers meet, posting should end up all in the same thread, whichever tread seems more appropriate.

If anyone is against this, and has a good reason, feel free to comment. And for possible better ideas, the same goes as usual.
O&O

SinsOfEden

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Maximillian Crowloft

Greetings,

Everyone who has read Ghost Requiem's A/A would know that she is unable to play for a while. This is a great shame, not just because of the problematic reasons she has but also for our roleplay. Her absence makes it hard, nay, impossible to progress in a neat and orderly fashion.

So, I propose we hold a vote. We could wait for her, weeks, months, years, an indefinite time, and continue the RP when she returns. A most risky and time-consuming choice, since many people will give up and leave before she returns, because she might well not return at all.

The second option is to install a time-skip. Leaving Umbre at a daycare either for a strange disease that takes time and can only be healed from inside her pokéball. Or some place where she is needed, perhaps back at Adrian's home. Many of these reasons will sound odd, off, strange, far-fetched. And they are, because they are here to explain an absence which would not only be illogical, though also devastating for the normal course of the RP.

If there is anyone who has a better option, or an idea for option two that would not break up the normal flow as drastic as the ones I made up in the last few seconds, be sure to tell us.

Those that will play with Alexander, need not worry about this. Their RP would start on their own, and this does not affect them. Seeing that, it might well be wise to switch to Alexander's team if you do not have a preference.

There is also the option of me starting a new team as well, with those who want to be my pokemon, and let the start of this RP change into a one on one RP between me and Ghost. This is an option that I have thought about for a while, though if she does eventually return, it would be a shame not to have her in the group.

Speak up, give your voice, let us, mostly me, know how you think we should solve this. Perhaps together we can find the least destructive way.
O&O

Crovonovin

I find that pausing a group roleplay for too long (or waiting far too long to actually start it) generally leads to a total collapse of the scenario.  Either people lose interest, other things come up, or a whole host of other things that could end up making the whole thing die off.  As it is, it's been quite awhile and we still haven't reached the roleplay proper, IE: where everyone is actually involved.  Though I'm loath to say it, it would be for the best if we did some sort of timeskip so that others could finally participate.

As for why Umbre would be missing, off the top of my head: perhaps this could serve as yet another form of torture.  Assuming a time skip has indeed occurred, she would have been thoroughly broken in and dependent on Adrian for both pain and pleasure.  Leaving her back at home in someone else's care would be a rather cruel thing to do so soon after bending her to his will, but I don't see it as being -entirely- out of character.

In the end, I feel it would be best if we're fair to everyone.  Though Ghost and you started this, it is a group roleplay.  I know I'm already starting to get spread a bit thin.  It's not important that the narrative remain completely realistic and logical, because that's not the point.  The point is for everyone to have an entertaining time together in an interesting setting.  It may have actually been a bit better if this part of the roleplay had been completed before asking for people to join in, but that's besides the point.

Just my two cents!  I'm still very much interested in participating, whenever I get the chance to.

Maximillian Crowloft

After discussing this some more with Ghost privately, she has asked for us to be patient, even though that may be hard. Yes, Shihong, you are right, it might have been wiser for us to have this part behind us before asking others to join in. Though we started this idea as a group RP, and offered everyone a chance to join, never promising them they could do so right away. I do not expect all of the ones who have applied to stay, and as a matter of fact some have left already.

Those, however, that do wish to stay and roleplay as a pokemon in my team of anthropomorphic pokemon, are asked to be patient for a week, possibly two. So that Ghost can get all her worries behind her, she might just return better than ever.

If it is too much to ask, and if you really can not hold back until that time. You could always ask for a private RP. It is a possibility, and need not last a long time. Perhaps just meant, only, to pass the time.

So now, those options I discussed, are based on a longer timespan. If Ghost can not resolve her issues involving E, we do need a backup plan.
O&O

Unfortunately, my interest is already on the downslope, and probably unsalvageable for the time being. =/

Korbl

Quote from: karmatrik on April 05, 2009, 10:05:54 PM
Unfortunately, my interest is already on the downslope, and probably unsalvageable for the time being. =/
*nod* mine too, but it's not necessarily unsalvagable.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SinsOfEden

I just wanted to say to everyone who is, or has been, interested in this roleplay.

I'm really sorry that it's taking so long and for keeping everybody waiting. It really is making me feel bad, and I do realize that maybe Max and myself should have waited until we got the start of the roleplaying before inviting others to it. I suppose it will be a lesson learned to have in mind for future reference.

I will be keeping everyone notified of any changes or updates with my situation, though I am more than determined to get things back to normal so I can return as quickly as possible. As Max said, all I'm asking for is everyone to try and be patient with me. Please understand that I didn't mean for things to happen as they have, and I really do want to continue this roleplay and remain involved with it.

Anyhow, I just wanted everyone to know this and that I understand should anyone leave the roleplay.

Sincerely,
       Ghost

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

*hugs tight* Best of luck to you, Ghost. Keep us apprised. ^_^

SinsOfEden

Quote from: karmatrik on April 06, 2009, 07:26:54 PM
*hugs tight* Best of luck to you, Ghost. Keep us apprised. ^_^

-hugs back-

Thank you. And I will.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

Just wanted to point out to everyone that I have updated my A/A thread.

Ghost

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Alexander

Looks like my Team ish empty... :(

o well, guess ill keep hoping for new interested people.

I'm not 100% gone... let me think about it. Muse has been on a down recently.

SinsOfEden

Okies. Take your time, chica. As I said in the update, it might be a while until everyone else can start in the roleplay.

-nods-

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Maximillian Crowloft

Well Alexander, seems like a good idea to start soon then, just so Karmatrik's interest doesn't wane ;)
O&O

SinsOfEden

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Alexander

Already spoke with her, and im putting up the thread soon. ;)

Alexander

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34236.0 here is the thread i made for Karma and I to start in, for reference so you can post it wherever you need Ghosty.

Korbl

I think I am going to bow out of this one, I'm having a hard enough time right now with just one RP, so  I don't feel taking another one on is really good for me at the moment. Sorry, all.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SinsOfEden

I hate to hear that, Korbl. But maybe another time then.
Take care and see ya around. -hugs-

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

storyliver

Is there still a chance for newcomers to join this roleplay? I could be wild or a part of a team it's really up to you, but the idea interests me greatly. I would of course be female in this story...

SinsOfEden

Of course. But do realize that it's still in the start of things, and it's only Max and myself roleplaying. Nobody else is able to join yet, but we are trying to speed things up so that everyone doesn't have to wait too much longer.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

Oh! That's right!

I had forgotten all about that!

You can join Alexander's team if you would like, storyliver. Your choice.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

storyliver

I'd love too, just point me in the right direction! Do I post my profile here and where is the roleplay occurring... do I start as a wild?

SinsOfEden

Here is the start of Alexander's thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34236.0

For now, you can post your info here. Unless the link I gave you is the same as what I have here, just for Alexander's team. I haven't gotten the chance yet to check it out, so I don't if it's the start of their part of the roleplay or not. You may have to talk to Alexander about it.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

Yeah... So I guess you will just need to post your info here, storyliver. And be sure to let us know information and tell Alexander that you have decided to join his team.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

storyliver

ok. so I've been digging around and I can't decide who to be...any help?

should I be meowth or

Lucario.
(If I do anything wrong let me know I'm new to this community...) how should I get in touch with Alex? PM?

Crovonovin

PM would probably be the best way to contact him.

I'm going to say Meowth here, and not just because that Lucario picture frightens me.

As Alexander's trainer is more of a "goody goody", the conflict of adding a creature primarily motivated by greed could be an interesting one to toy around with...  Just a thought!

storyliver

I'm going with meowth because I was already leaning towards it...
Profile:

name: Alma
Pokemon species: Meowth
sex: female
type: normal- scratchcat pokemon
moves: bite, payday, slash, growl.
ability: pickup
dislikes: water, pokeballs, people stealing her treasure.

Korbl

Quote from: Ghost Requiem on April 10, 2009, 09:07:36 AM
I hate to hear that, Korbl. But maybe another time then.
Take care and see ya around. -hugs-
y'know, I think I've changed my mind and want to give this a go. It's not like sticking to one major rp is going to do me any good on getting used to keeping track of multiple rp threads... so, same character, on Alexander's team.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SinsOfEden

Well. It's nice to see you changed your mind. =3

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Maximillian Crowloft

Greetings all of those who are still keeping tabs on this thread.

As some of you may know, Zyrkirius Grimm has bowed out of the Cruel Passions of a Trainer's Mind thread, and her pokemon has been 'adopted' by Feyona.

These leaves quite a few slots open for interested players, though also poses a problem. The first post in the thread can not be edited by me.

Which has been partially solved by opening a new thread here

This does mean that all profiles and pictures will have to be moved, and if that will at all happen, anyone can still count on my continued support for the pokemon group RP. Especially in the new thread.
O&O

Hey Max, my thread with Alex is on extended (and possibly permanent) hiatus. Not sure if you want to keep it listed in the new thread or not.

Maximillian Crowloft

I'm not sure if you two want to, its your thread and your decision. Right now its not hurting anyone, I could post a note on it though.
O&O

Silk