News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"some misdirected leisure activity" ?

Started by HairyHeretic, November 03, 2008, 01:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7705416.stm

Naked woman tied up near station

Police have started searching for a woman reportedly seen naked and tied up near a Hampshire railway station.

A man in camouflage clothing was standing next to her, said a couple driving past Micheldever station.

They called police who began searching for the pair and a third man seen nearby at 1500 GMT.

Det Insp David Collings said it could have been a prank or "some misdirected leisure activity" and appealed for the woman to contact them.

He added: "It was very much an open site and we need to make sure this woman is safe and there is nothing more sinister behind it."

Mr Collings urged the woman or the men to come forward so they could scale down the search.

"some misdirected leisure activity"? I guess the police aren't allowed to say "kinky sex games" when being interviewed by the BBC.

I hope there is nothing serious behind this story, as the "some misdirected leisure activity" line gave me a good chuckle this morning when I read the story.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sherona

what is more disturbing is the couple drove on past and didn't even bother to stop..instead kept driving and allowed this couple to leave...or the man to take the woman if this is more..sinister then "kinky Sex games". Though I would think a man would be more smart about it then taking a victim in the open like that...unless he is a psychological mastermind and counted on the fact that people would be too unsure to stop.. more attuned to the naked woman then to what he looked like..

of course I am writing a crime mystery about a serial rapist/murderer...so my mind is running weird right now,.