News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Twisted Wonderland {All genders welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, February 25, 2015, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~I love Wonderland. It's the one place that always makes me smile when it's mentioned. However, no one has successfully twisted it to my liking. Not even American McGee who just scratched the surface. I need someone to help me twist Wonderland into a place of horror. Will you help me?~

I will play Alyce. She has had a rotten life. She created Wonderland, or thought she did when she heard her parents fighting. One night, she'd had enough of it and she ran. Like the traditional story, she fell down the rabbit hole and almost didn't escape with her life. What she found was a place corrupted by the Queen of Hearts who was waging war against the Red Queen with her patched together undead minions who took on the persona of her obsession with cards. A devastated White Kingdom that was nothing but death and destruction as far as the eye could see with its crumbling chess boards and ram shackle armies trying to mount some sort of offense. The Mad Hatter and his mechanations not to mention his chemical warfare with Tea!

The only limits are what sort of horror can be dreamed up by the my mind and that of the writer that helps me. My Alyce character will be an adventurer and this will be plot driven/horror. So, who's up for corrupting Wonderland?

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

This is still open. I'd still love to twist Wonderland.

DemonessOfDeathValley

If anyone feels like twisting wonderland, feel free to pm.