New Guard

Started by Sampais Wrath, March 05, 2016, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

I'm looking to start out a new idea that came to mind last night. Your character is some kind of royalty or at least of high enough status that he would need a bodyguard but there's a problem. A rescent attack has greatly injured your personal guard and he is unable to perform his duties for the time being. What else is there to do but to find another guard. Most guards are willing to take the job but are needed elsewhere leaving just the latest batch of recruits. Sure they finished training but they aren't experienced. Well may as well look over the litter and see what can be found. In this group of recruits there are some strong looking soldiers, a few scrawny men who probably barely made it through training and...hey wait! How did a woman get to be a guard? The advisor suggests taking one of the stronger men but who is he to say what is best for you? After a brief consideration you call up the female. At least there will be something pretty to look at all day and hell maybe even better things can come from this. Guards can rarely tell their charges no after all.....

I'm looking for this to be more of a medieval era game but I could be persuaded to do something more modern. As for kinks I'm up for just about anything. Maybe a slip of tongue requires some humiliation, a friend wants a turn with the new guard, the guard dogs need something to calm them down? Where did that condom go? Oh they haven't been invented yet? Too bad for her! Just about anything is fair game just please no excessive harm or bathroom play? Other than that if you have a kink let me know and I bet it can be worked in.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204