Mumble...

Started by Viper, November 10, 2011, 06:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

I added GMT as not everyone is going to know what part of the world I'm in, so just saying evening would be rather pointless :)

If you don't want to speak on mumble, you can still type in the rooms, so you're not prevented from chatting .. it will just be a little slower for you.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Phoenixrisen

So... Anyone interested in helping me get the mumble to actually be used, since we have people that went through the trouble of setting it up for us?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MasterMischief

I would love to.  I face the same issues that frequently keep me from posting more in the forums.  Frequent interruptions.

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

despickable

i down loaded it and cant connect it keeps saying timed out i am unable to whisper let alone mumble. any ideas?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Phoenixrisen

Have you PM'd HairyHeretic  of Cecilia about approval? You have to get voiced before you can talk.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

The Golden Touch

So I'm back to the original problem with Mumble. We've downsized in the move, and we only have one laptop currently. Sin's username has the current certificate for Mumble, so I do not want to mess that up. I have no access to the previous computer to export the certificate for my own account... If I were to create a new one- would it replace Sin's, or would it just be a file I am creating that I can switch in and out?

Help?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

despickable

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on January 08, 2012, 10:41:45 AM
Have you PM'd HairyHeretic  of Cecilia about approval? You have to get voiced before you can talk.

I think I was approved awhile back but i had audio problems and i couldn't get voiced I emailed Vek again await his reply might pm the others you suggest. I figure my approval laspsed

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Aemirys

*the patron saint of mumble catches up on the posts*

so people let's get this party started.............. !!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Aemirys

I had something to say but I lost my train of thought.... sorry.
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

despickable

I have lost the list of people on mumble I am only seeing the general area not the list of wonderful people on Mumble How do I get the list back?

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Phoenixrisen

Vek deleted the private rooms last night. A bit of spring cleaning since most of those people are never on anymore. Chances are there just wasn't anyone else on at the time.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

despickable

I was chatting to someone in the chat area so it all works good to know it's being tidied up. We need to promote it and get more members on for a chat

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

MasterMischief

What?!  My room is gone?!  Where am I suppose to take people for the cheap, tawdry Mumble sex now?

Cecilia

Quote from: The Golden Touch on January 08, 2012, 10:56:54 AM
So I'm back to the original problem with Mumble. We've downsized in the move, and we only have one laptop currently. Sin's username has the current certificate for Mumble, so I do not want to mess that up. I have no access to the previous computer to export the certificate for my own account... If I were to create a new one- would it replace Sin's, or would it just be a file I am creating that I can switch in and out?

Help?

I believe you should simply make a different account on the same computer.  Each user has a different login.  This means only one of you can be on at a time but your certs will be different. 

JadeArwen

If I remember right you need to be approved on Elliquiy first to be able to use mumble right? Then you need to be approved on mumble to use mumble.

Blythe

That is correct, yes. Only full members are permitted Mumble access.

JadeArwen

ah okay good to know, I did down load it just in case.