Of Monsters & Magic: A Fantasy Themed Smutty Mis-Adventure(Seeking Any)

Started by Urbanzorro, October 25, 2021, 04:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Ok, so this is a pretty straightforward idea that has been rattling around in my head for quite a while so I finally managed to put it to words. In essence I’m looking to write out a somewhat campy, yet also dark, yet also tongue in cheek fantasy adventure in which the central protagonist finds themselves in all manner of compromising situations as they try their best to save the day and protect the people of the land from monsters, bandits, and other baddies. Content wise I’m keeping it pretty wide open and I’d be willing to entertain just about any kinks for this story. So anything from some light bondage, to full on non-con, to even more extreme things if we choose to explore them.

Of course now comes the catch, I’m also looking to run this using a system with myself taking on the role of the GM. Basically I’m hoping that doing so will add an element of unpredictability to the story so that there will be times where our main character wins and other times when they lose. When it comes to the system in question I can run either D&D 3.5 or 5e with a good degree of confidence.

As for your character, I’m quite open to them being whoever you like with regards to race, class, and even gender. Though if you’re thinking of a male character please be aware that I’m looking more for the feminine and soon to be feminized adventurer type rather than big burly men.

Anyway, it’s a rough concept but if anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.