Something Lovecraftian

Started by Alensin, April 10, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alensin

Introduction

Hello! I would love to play in a game featuring the Cthulhu mythos, as it's a favorite genre of mine. Unrealistic insanity, pulpy tentacles, and/or genuinely creepy stylings are acceptable and encouraged. I'm afraid I don't feel up to GMing at the moment.

System Suggestions

I'm down for many common Lovecraftian systems. Delta Green, Call of Cthulhu in any edition, Trail of Cthulhu, etc, are my jam. I'm willing to entertain GURPS if someone wants to try that. I'm definitely more about setting than system in general.

Logistics

I'm down for play on the forum with textual character sheets, though amp willing to consider other venues if it seems to be the majority desire.
If this kind of thing is appealing to anyone, please feel free to hit me up.
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests

Tolvo

Hello there!

If you are looking for Lovecraftian my horror RP The Echoes of Hunger: Sealed in blood has Cosmic Horror elements influenced mainly by Bloodborne, which itself is influenced mainly by Lovecraft. It is a mix of that and a lot of Gothic horror. If you wanted to know more I could answer questions either in the OOC, PM's, or the interest thread. I'd prefer in the interest thread but any work for me. ^_^