Singularity City. looking for more!

Started by Hellis, April 11, 2013, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Reminds me of Gemini Rue :o (awesome game <3)

I'm fairly interested myself :o
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Hellis

Hellis

Setting is coming along fine, as is the starting post. It should be ready by the time everyone inteerested hve sent me their stuff.

Wolfling72

Hellis, my lovely, please give me an idea of what sorts of mods a decent mid level Krew runner/brawler could afford based on expertise and years in her position?

I only ask because while I have a very good idea of the sort of character I want to build (with a pretty in depth background so far) I can not finish her until i know just what sort of mods she could possibly have, whether that be legally or black market.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Ascia

Hellis

Quote from: Wolfling72 on April 18, 2013, 04:41:47 PM
Hellis, my lovely, please give me an idea of what sorts of mods a decent mid level Krew runner/brawler could afford based on expertise and years in her position?

I only ask because while I have a very good idea of the sort of character I want to build (with a pretty in depth background so far) I can not finish her until i know just what sort of mods she could possibly have, whether that be legally or black market.

A runner would probobly have thigns that augment just that. Like different kinds of artificial ligament and muscle enhancing things built it. As for the brawling thing, I'd say something like a build in compartment to hide stuff and enhancements to dull pain or make you more durable. Many of which can be legal. Also, I just realized I have no idea where this goes, I'm thinking about sticking it in light, but Singularity City is a harsh place, and many characters will be nasty people D:

Hellis

Hellis