A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Skyre is clearly British, hence his selection of biscuits rather than 'cookies' to illustrate his point. He is also referring to himself in the third person. Perhaps this is something Leo should do from time to time...
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Loves on February 25, 2015, 08:01:53 AM
*licks*

Swashykins is my man!! 

*stamps him with the Property of Loves stamp*   and then because I'm Canadian, I say sorry and kiss him better just in case the stamping hurt :P

Licking > Stamping.....   XD

The Swashbuckler is American, from NEW England though, if that counts?  And we have a shit ton of Canada's cold air visiting...

Madriv

Quote from: Tinkertoy on February 24, 2015, 09:08:44 PMIts alright, she's Canadian! We are made of the sternest of stuff! The strength of the bear! The ferocity of  the cougar! The majesty of the wolf! The self deprecation and apologeticness of the marmot! The politeness of the red deer! And the moisture of the beaver!

This brilliant catalog of Canadian traits is the best thing I've heard in ages.

Senti

well we all know the tea lady is British :) and does not walk on the side walk but the pavement and wears pants under her jeans, and lets not go into fanny's. giggles.

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 25, 2015, 08:08:32 AM
Licking > Stamping.....   XD

The Swashbuckler is American, from NEW England though, if that counts?  And we have a shit ton of Canada's cold air visiting...

That's just me wanting to share with you

:P

Quote from: skyre on February 25, 2015, 08:02:42 AM
Skyre is clearly British, hence his selection of biscuits rather than 'cookies' to illustrate his point. He is also referring to himself in the third person. Perhaps this is something Leo should do from time to time...

LOL
Leo should so do that.... especially around Maleficent, she'd loooooooooooooooove that :P

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 25, 2015, 08:08:49 AM
This brilliant catalog of Canadian traits is the best thing I've heard in ages.

I thought it was rather brilliant myself. Had me giggling into another coughing fit. which I apologized for to myself out loud 

>>
<<

I have reserved Hook for you btw,  sorry for the delay on that.

Quote from: Senti on February 25, 2015, 08:11:53 AM
well we all know the tea lady is British :) and does not walk on the side walk but the pavement and wears pants under her jeans, and lets not go into fanny's. giggles.

ooooooooooo now, getting into fannies is a life long quest for some people   :P

lol

*hugs her one and only Senti , the tea lady*

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Hmm... Being rude to and then talking about himself in the third person around a powerful witch... This couldn't possibly end badly for the Hatter.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on February 25, 2015, 08:31:11 AM
Hmm... Being rude to and then talking about himself in the third person around a powerful witch... This couldn't possibly end badly for the Hatter.

She won't be as powerful as she was in her story, sadly all magic is a bit wonky at first... ;) 

ooooo the plans we have cooking!
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

She still has a big stick. Hatter's are clearly allergic to being chased by or hit with big sticks.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on February 25, 2015, 08:34:55 AM
She still has a big stick. Hatter's are clearly allergic to being chased by or hit with big sticks.

LOL

this is also true
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dez

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 24, 2015, 06:19:47 PM

Best way to get approved is to kick open the door and make a sheet. Have no fear!

I can do that. More than likely will need help, considering that I've not done one before. Plus... I've not been approved and this will be my first group game, so I'm a little more than nervous.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Whimsical on February 25, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
I can do that. More than likely will need help, considering that I've not done one before. Plus... I've not been approved and this will be my first group game, so I'm a little more than nervous.

We're all nice here. Ask for help or support and you'll almost certainly get it. :)
Edit: If I can help at all just drop me a message.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: Whimsical on February 25, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

Lucky for you your GMs love to help.
Any questions you have, feel free to ask here or in PM

:)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dez

Thank you skyre and Loves. I'm sure I'll be knocking on your doors soon.

But for now... work.... which is what I really should be doing now instead of Elliquiy!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Loves

Quote from: Whimsical on February 25, 2015, 08:55:13 AM
Thank you skyre and Loves. I'm sure I'll be knocking on your doors soon.

But for now... work.... which is what I really should be doing now instead of Elliquiy!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

You are welcome.
And I too must shake a tail feather and hop to work.

I'll be around if you need me though.

;)

Loves is always checking in, just sometimes I'm delayed
:p

Laterzzzzzz
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Bloodied Porcelain

Question... what month/season was it when the fairy tale characters got brought to the real world? And is there a lake or beach of some kind near town?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 25, 2015, 09:05:44 AM
Question... what month/season was it when the fairy tale characters got brought to the real world? And is there a lake or beach of some kind near town?

For some reason I'm now imagining Leo going fishing and catching something a lot bigger than he anticipated. (Not that Hatter's are generally much good at fishing, so they're happy if they catch anything at all.)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 25, 2015, 09:05:44 AM

The village of Faircastle will be surrounded on three sides by the enchanted forest. On the fourth side it will be costal with a beachfront.

The season will be summer, the start of, so late June.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

Loves is my lovely loves  and is a member  of the puppet appreciation society.  hugs....

and lets face it Alice may end up in rehab or a loony bin!!!!!

but is she allowed a cat ? a rabbit  or a hare? :)

And who has a the mushrooms and the pipe?

Still looking for pic.

and let me add Fanny packs...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bum bags...

Loves

Quote from: Senti on February 25, 2015, 09:14:17 AM
Loves is my lovely loves  and is a member  of the puppet appreciation society.  hugs....

and lets face it Alice may be in rehab or a loony bin!!!!!

but is she allowed a cat ? a rabbit  or a hare? :)

Still looking for pic.

You can bring in a cat or a hare, or both. You don't need to make a sheet for them unless you want to make them full characters. Then they can talk ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

Oh my the Cheshire Cat, or the march hare...any GM choices?

Loves

Quote from: Senti on February 25, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
Oh my the Cheshire Cat, or the march hare...any GM choices?

Nope. It's whatever your heart desires ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

The Cheshire cat would make more sense for Alice and leave me the option of doing something with the March hare, who generally hangs out with the Hatter...

Edit: Just to clarify I currently have no fixed intentions towards the March hare, but I have a few vague inclinations that may or may not work out. It would be nice to have the option and makes sense to me. If you want the hare though, you take him Senti and I'll work with what's available to me at the time.

Second edit: I'm thinking of "The strange case of Doctor Hatter and Mister Hare" or "The curse of the Werehare" dynamic, but nothing fixed in my head at the moment. It would be a way of turning the Hatter, who is basically no good at combat at present, into a character who could be without losing the essence of the Hatter himself.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

When you two decide I will reserve them for you both for future use. But I do agree, it would make sense for the Hare to remain with the Hatter.

ON HIATUS AGAIN