Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Sorry been battling a headache for the past day or so. I'm working on my sheet I swear. Sorry for the wait

curvy

Ember Star

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 09, 2012, 01:50:35 PM
Sorry been battling a headache for the past day or so. I'm working on my sheet I swear. Sorry for the wait

curvy
Long lasting headaches are never fun  :-( I know, I them all the time. Get better soon, and don't stress too much over the sheet. It's still early in the RP
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

DarkNevaeh

Oreida Wesker

Super adorable. I waffle him like a bat out of hell. -snuggles the knight- Mm, I love scary..
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Karasu

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on August 09, 2012, 11:49:30 AM
Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting maigc or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by brining together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

Woof o.o
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

I'm glad people like him.  I actually based the melded souls thing off of the actual Alexandrite.  The stone changes color and is different constantly...i figure so could he.

Oreida Wesker

Brazen, you alright? - THe desert rat offers a frappicino and strawberry cream cheese muffin on this hot, humid day-

And yea, I see that he would also be a great opponent for Jupiter, they're both Electricity and Plant. Though I couldn't help but think how  much she would be able to absorb/redirect being a walking conductor..
Hots and Nots

Brazen Endeavors

*accepts both graciously, just because it sounds so damn yummy*  It hasn't been my best week health-wise.  I'm actually feeling much better this evening. Thanks.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

Orochimaru

Quote from: Oreida Wesker on August 09, 2012, 09:15:58 PM
And yea, I see that he would also be a great opponent for Jupiter, they're both Electricity and Plant. Though I couldn't help but think how  much she would be able to absorb/redirect being a walking conductor..

So, Kink wants to check out that lightning thrust? Be sure upon absorption that she does not get all tingly....

Know what. I'll stop there... So many things could be said.

CurvyKitten

does anyone have a link I can use to find the power and or abilities of the scouts. I keep finding different ones and I don't want to get the wrong ones on my sheet?

Oreida Wesker

YOu can make up your own based onwhat you find as long as you remember her main elements. HOnestly, I just used wiki and youtube and slapped some things together. Your not a carbon copy, but a replay. -nods-

I know one of her's was Celestial Fire Surround, Rei use to be a Miko [priestess].
Hots and Nots

CurvyKitten

Name: Aimi Horigome
Sailor/Knight Identity:Sailor Mars
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Weapon/Equipment: She is well trained in most forms
Turn Ons:
Romance though she will never admit it.

A dominate partner, Aimi is strong willed and stubborn as hell. But she is also self couscous and shy. So she needs someone to push her past her walls. She is more into the control aspect of it then anything but whips, bondage, biting, something can just be fun.

Music and art, Aimi love the way one can express themselves through it.

Multiple locations, especially in nature- She isn't afraid of the outdoors and the fact that one could be caught is just fun

Being seduced- sometimes a girl wants to be draw in ok

Playfulness/flirting/teasing- bring to the edge and let her hang there but remember turn about is fair play

Fav. Color: Red, blue and black
Fav. Food: fugu, sweets of all kinds, mango's, and teas

Skills:
Aimi has an amazing voice, though she doesn't share it since the loss of her Mother. It took her months to even talk after her mother died. So no one has heard her sing since then.

Art painting, sketching, sculpting anything that can get her emotions and creative spirit out.

Marksmanship growing up at the shrine she learned how to use a bow with amazing accruacy.

Agility and parkor, mainly do to the running around the city she did at night.

Different forms of extreme sports, mainly rollerblading but she enjoys bikes and skateboards.

Physical Appearance:
Normal appearance
Sailor appearance

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Mars Fire Ignite: Shoots fire at the enemy. Is sometimes powerful enough to destroy a monster, and is sometimes combined with the Moon Tiara Magic.

Mars Fireball Charge: A scroll attack that can be used to break curses.

Mars Firebird Strike: Shoots a bird of fire at the enemy

Mars Celestial Fire Surround: Shoots fire symbols at the enemy. Possibility to learn Mega Mars Fire Rings Flash.

Mars Flame Shooter: Shoots an arrow of flame at the enemy

Weaknesses:
She can't swim and is afraid of water due to nearly drowning with her mother when she was little.

Her self continuous nature. She'd never admit it but she is shy and self continuous. Most of her talk is just that talk.

Stubborn to a fault and doesn't know when to give up.

The conflict and inner struggle she has. Her father wanting her to be like her mother, to be a priestess and what he thinks a woman should be. But her strong will to just be free and do what she wants, and be who she wants to be. It is almost a battle between the good and bad in her. She hasn't seemed to have found that balance yet.

Background: Aimi really started out life normally, well as normal as you could as the daughter of family that guarded and cared for a shrine. Her mother a shrine maiden her father coming from a long line of guardians. Aimi grew up at happy and relatively care free. The house and shrine having plenty of land she was able to be a bit of a wild child and explore the grounds when ever she wanted. Her father was strike wanting her to learn how to fallow the families duties and continue the tradition when they were gone. Her moth much more open helped curb his stubbornness, which allowed Aimi to explore other avenues of study. Like Music, art or gymnastics, all with the understand that she would keep up her other studies.

And that she did, studying the history and ways of life her mother and father shared. And for the most part Aimi grew up happily and was a relatively good willed and open person. But that all changed the day her mother died. The day the balanced and happy girl faded away and Aimi became what she is today.

There was a huge storm out, but Aimi had been out all day with her new puppy. Running around the grounds and trying to train the little rascal to behave. ok maybe it ended up more of a game of tag. But still she originally meant to train the little pup. When the rain started Aimi started to run with Hino on her heels. They were trying to get back home before it got to bad. So taking a short cut around the lake that was on their land seemed like the best idea. But that idea went bad when Aimi lost her footing and fell into the water. She didn't know how to swim so she quickly started to run. Hino was above on the ridge she fell from and baking up a storm. It was probably why her mother found her. With out hesitation her mother dove into the water after her. Grabbing her and pulling her to safety, back on the small ridge she had been on. But as her mother started to climb up lightning struck and she fell back down into the water. Dirt derby and rocks on top of her, Aimi's scream could be hear even over the storm and her father came running.

But it was to late, by the time they reached her mother she was dead. Her father yelled at Aimi, even as others held him back. His anger unchecked after losing the love of his life. He blamed Aimi for what happened. Aimi ran from the house Hino again right on her heels, and went missing for three days. No one really knows what happened in that time. But when she was found in an ally not responding to anyone. Hino as little as he was then growling and defending against anyone that came close. Aimi didn't speak for months after that, not a single word as she seemed like a zombie going through life. She avoided the lake, and instead started to sneak out and wonder the city. Each time she went out she was found further from the Shrine.

Eventually she slowly started to speak again. But that only ended up with her fighting with her father. Due to his stubborn nature, and strong will which only matched her own. They bucked heads all the time, he wanted to tame her to make her become like her mother. But she wanted nothing more then to get away. As she grew older she cared less and less about the home that seemed to be where her nightmares stayed. The only reason she kept up with her studies was to keep her father off her back. Actually taking to archery and other forms of marksmanship like it came naturally. It was a added distraction, and it kept her father off her back.

Aimi still had Hino even as she grew older, and they both started to run the city streets at night. Running and eventually pushing further, her body becoming toned and her legs strong as she started to take on a parkor like style to her movement. Even using roller blades to get around quicker. She still studied, still fought with her father. In truth part of Aimi could never forgive him for blaming her for her mothers death. And for what she felt was forcing her to become her replacement.

And this is where Aimi is today, wild, free spirited, strong willed, stubborn, and no idea what her true future held. Or what she really wanted out of life. No true balance within her, and no real understanding of where her heart lies.

CurvyKitten

My character, needs some fixing and such but my head is starting to hurt again so I'm off to bed. But that give you a really good feel for her thus far. Going to edit and some songs and fix typos and do any changes that need to be made when I get up.

DigitLninja

Alright, I'm afraid I will have to bow out of this game, thank you for your time.

*bows*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Oreida Wesker

Aww.. -misses Ninja-  I ought to bother him sometime. -blinks- Why have i not thought of that before.
Hots and Nots

DigitLninja

I think I would enjoy saying 'oh bother' and have an attractive young female come running up to me...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

CurvyKitten

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Well, now I get put on the spot ^_^

She looks so colorful and a touch more unique then most.