Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Saffron returns after a time, looking drained and confused. She looks through the crowd, shaking her head a bit before taking her previous position upon the rooftops.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Avi

Returning as well after a moment, he sighs and moves to record a different name.  Kipoc.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Elunari

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Elunari, Greenthorn, Mannik
  • Josietta - 2 votes: Ladysky, Trieste
  • Pianoman - 2 votes: Josietta, Yomamaween
  • Kipoc - 2 votes: Saffron, Avi
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Daylily - 1 vote: Marguerite
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Scott
  • Ryieahna
  • Avi
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Desan
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Galatine, Emmaline, Eden, Kipoc, Desan, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Ryieahna, Ryven.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Elunari on May 30, 2009, 06:01:37 PM
Didn't we vote Kipoc as the sheriff?
Yes we did, which makes him a little more suspicious. Easy sway with five others behind you.
Us against the world

Elunari

4 now, but yes... perhaps we should look into those who voted him as sheriff as possible suspects...
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Marguerite

Quote from: Saffron on May 30, 2009, 05:21:09 PM
Saffron mulled about the town for a while, listening to votes and checking some of the shops. At leaning down to touch one of the paw prints her face turned to horror, shock left upon it as she hurried back to the voting area.

"I'm changing my vote! Kipoc is another of the beasts! Look! The spatula stolen from his hut-mate Marguerite, twisted and burned up!" She held up the spatula for the village to see before returning it to Mar. "Get out of there before you become his next meal, my friend."

Marguerite eyed the spatula and gasped. "My spatula! Oh, this was passed through the family," she whispered, a warble coming into her voice. Kipoc stole this from her in fun but now it was twisted and burned. Why would someone do that? Only Kipoc would have it. She glanced up, "Could he be something more?" Did she pick someone who could have easily be a furry creature?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

Quote from: Elunari on May 30, 2009, 06:05:33 PM
4 now, but yes... perhaps we should look into those who voted him as sheriff as possible suspects...

7 people voted for him, so at least 2 of them are innocent, though...

Ryieahna

Ryieahna awoke later in the morning to shouts in the square again.  It took her a long time to be able to get the rocks out of her bookshelf and pull it out of the way.  She stepped outside letting her sheep out for the day, and went to see what had happened. 

Nobody was dead, but they were still voting to lynch somebody as if there were.  She sighed, all of this violence was just to much to be honest.  She could see the glances from her villagers and figured she must be obligated to vote.

Josietta  Yesterday, Rhapsody turned against her, in anger.  Perhaps the anger of betrayal?

Trieste

I'm changing my vote again to Kipoc. I believe the evidence against him.

* Trieste frowns.

It's disturbing.

Marguerite

After having a talk with herself over how she could not realize Kipoc ruined her spatula, she sighed. "I change my vote to Kipoc." She glanced over to Ryi, "Look at what Kip could have done to my spatula," she cried out as she held her burnt and twisted spatula to Ryieahna.

Ryieahna

Quote from: Marguerite on May 30, 2009, 06:22:55 PM
After having a talk with herself over how she could not realize Kipoc ruined her spatula, she sighed. "I change my vote to Kipoc." She glanced over to Ryi, "Look at what Kip could have done to my spatula," she cried out as she held her burnt and twisted spatula to Ryieahna.

That's right, COULD HAVE DONE  then again, Eden could have done it and tried to blame it on Kip...

Trieste

* Trieste blinkblinks as Ryieahna shouts.

Relax. Everyone has strong feelings on the potential deaths of their fellow villagers.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryieahna on May 30, 2009, 06:25:46 PM
That's right, COULD HAVE DONE  then again, Eden could have done it and tried to blame it on Kip...

Yet, Kipoc stole my spatula and has hidden it from the rest of us.

-Nods-

Desan

He stumbled out of his hut, yawning and rubbing his eyes with one hand while the other was clenched around his gnarled staff. "Good night..good night.." He mumbled as he hobbled over towards where folks were gathered.

"Why would you vote for the sheriff? Saff? What makes you think that..." He asks, his eyes looking at her in utter shock. "Though what Marg said...could be true...Anyone could be something more though..Tell me Saff why our Sheriff?"  As for now, I'm going to vote for Mannik. Blind vote..for now.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Dragoondawg25

Dorian looked out as he hmmed a little bit to the others around him.  Last night seemed to go rather smoothly it seemed, for all the customers coming in sure didnt seem flustered by the problems we had over the past few nights.  Thou his mind thought of whom was hiding out as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

"I vote for Pianoman," he said to the others.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Autumn Sativus

Saffron sighs, shaking her head. "I did not lead you astray yesterday, and I do not today. Come then, Desan, hear my argument where the furry beast may not." She nods to him, taking him aside and toward the hut that was still too big for one.
Us against the world

Desan

Grumbles, eying her suspiciously but going with her nevertheless. "You better have a damn good reason.." He grumbles as they enter the hut together.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryieahna

((probably typed that wrong as she meant it as emphasis not shouting...hmmm))

Xillen

LadySky

LadySky looks up from her Bedazzled assless chaps and watches the secret meetings occuring in the hut. She hmmmms. and wonders what corruption is being hidden behind closed doors. As a first class nosy gossiper she is curious and bites her lip in frustration.

"Ahhh me, what a tangled web be weaved..." she mutters as she sorts her shiny bobbles.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryieahna

Quote from: Xillen on May 30, 2009, 06:41:17 PM
Capitals = Shouting :)

((yeah...i usually follow shouting with lots of !!!s ... I'm a typing mutant...))

Nadir

Eden wobbles out of her hut, blanket tight around her shoulders. "Oh, um. I vote for LadySk... wait. This is for the prettiest arse in the village, right?" She blinks as she is told of another lynching, and shivers. "Uh. Then... Josietta."

Trieste

Are we really so divided? Very disturbing.

LadySky

LadySky jerks up as Eden begins to vote her name and then giggles as she realizes little Eden was confused. She grabbes her measuring tape and chases after Eden to measure her for a pair of Bedazzled chaps and a Bustier to go with it!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.