Recruiting: The Lust Festival - A Fantasy Genre Orgy

Started by Westal, May 23, 2014, 11:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

"I think this is interesting, may toss in a character." ^_^

Chaeronea

So do we need to post characters here and wait for approval, or just post them straight to the Character Thread?

Westal

By all means, Zhu Que and Vaulera. Feel free to hop into the story thread. That goes for everyone.
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Westal

For anyone who's posted a character in the recruitment thread, if you can just confirm that you'll be hopping in, I'll be glad to move it.

Or feel free to post in the story thread, and I'll take the hint :D

I hope we can get this somewhat off the ground. Feel free to add details of certain sections of the festival.

ON's and OFF's

Westal

I'll give it a little while longer before posting again in the story thread. I'd rather start with a few people to get things going while still trying to recruit new people.

While I want this to be low-impact high-fun sort of orgy, I'm always up for suggestions. Also, if anyone feels like taking the reins on making this more structured, I'm happy to have the help. I have time to post but not enough to manage any sizable story.

Tell your friends :D

ON's and OFF's

jilorbb

Sorry, everyone. I'm going to have to leave the game now - mostly because of time constraints. I hope you all have fun.

Vanetias

Westal

I'm re-opening this recruitment thread to see if there's enough interest to get this orgy fired up :D

ON's and OFF's

Westal

Edited the first post. Let's see if there's any new interest in this :D

ON's and OFF's