[M/M, EX] looking for a master

Started by NekoBoy89, August 02, 2009, 07:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoBoy89

I am looking for someone that would like to make a M/M thread with me and use an idea I have been thinking about for some time. I am looking for the dominant/master.

The basic idea is to have a Star wars theme to the thread, either it will be a long time before the series, or a long time after. A sith lord is searching for an apprentice as he do not have one since he killed his own master a while back. He would find a young man with a strong connection to the force, the perfect one to become a sith. The boy he found interest in is the son of a count, his family has a very good name and high status in the galaxy. The lord has to break the boy down, making him see that the way of the dark side is the right one.

If you feel like you would like to give the idea a try then do send me a little pm and we will work something nice out.  >:) If you do not like the idea with star wars, then we can of course change to something else...maybe a dark knight in need of a servant/slave/apprentice. Or some mafia leader looking for someone to play with? The basic idea can be altered without limits.