For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicBlade

Finally finished Auron's, well at least for now, might add history and other things, but only after I got Zyineth's. .  Oi. . .

PhantomPistoleer

Dancing Flower,

Lorenzo's history is with the King of Theiri, not the current prince. :d
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

sesshomaruartist

kckolbe

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 10, 2012, 08:09:23 AM
Let me know if there is any history I have to edit >_<

Yeah, there was one thing in your past where you mentioned avoiding Tom Cruise movies.  I'd change that, personally.  The only thing from your character, though, was the relationship with Laverius.  Being his king, I don't think he would have to pay for arms/armor.  As long as he keeps supplies available, he can order them as he wishes.

Also, updated relationships for all Aserit types, Erin, and Amelia.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AngelicBlade

FFFF- I just realized how tired I was when I posted my relations, >_< I'm just modify some. . .

Flower

I find the relations for Kaniene quite amusing to read. I'm so ready to start.  ;D

bubby

kckolbe

Yeah, I think I am about as comfortable as I am going to be.  ~hugs Bubby~
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

bubby

AngelicBlade

kckolbe

~leans back to look Bubby over~  I like the new look.  Have to warn you though.  You are now more desirable and less intimidating.  Dangerous combination.

Intro Thread

LimitlessNikkie

Got word back from the Theiri king. He'll be getting me the bio in a week or two.

Ive talked to him at length because this is a hard month for him with school. What I think we'll do is start without him and have him away on a diplomatic trip at the beginning of the game and come in when his scedual calms down a bit. It shouldn't amount to much if time so it should be ok.

Anyone have issues with that?

Kuje

Working him in when he has time to write sounds fine with me... We're all eager to start, so waiting another week or two will be torture. Grins, but people are busy so it's also understandable if he needs time to finish up...

AngelicBlade

Halfway done wif, Zyineth's relations in Theiri. . however, I can't wait for this to start, it should be really fun! Now watch me loose my muse for writing once it starts. . . *Facepalm.*

bubby

Quote from: kckolbe on August 10, 2012, 02:26:19 PM
~leans back to look Bubby over~  I like the new look.  Have to warn you though.  You are now more desirable and less intimidating.  Dangerous combination.

*Chuckles and winks* Thank you. Less intimidating means it's easier to draw them in..  >:)

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 10, 2012, 03:04:28 PM
Halfway done wif, Zyineth's relations in Theiri. . however, I can't wait for this to start, it should be really fun! Now watch me loose my muse for writing once it starts. . . *Facepalm.*

*Spanks Angelic* No saying that! Bad juju!

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 02:52:29 PM
Got word back from the Theiri king. He'll be getting me the bio in a week or two.

Ive talked to him at length because this is a hard month for him with school. What I think we'll do is start without him and have him away on a diplomatic trip at the beginning of the game and come in when his scedual calms down a bit. It shouldn't amount to much if time so it should be ok.

I have no prob with that at all Nikkie.

AngelicBlade

No worries, If I loose it I'll just find it, backhand it for leaving and shove it back into place. . :P

Flower

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 02:52:29 PM

I don't mind. Lets start today! ^.^

LimitlessNikkie

Awesome! Ill get IC threads up Sunday or Monday. I'm unable to do it sooner(kinda going through an emergancy)  but by the next week we'll be started!

AngelicBlade

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 10, 2012, 03:14:34 PM
I don't mind. Lets start today! ^.^

I coulda  swore I saw you bounce with excitement for a moment there. . .

Kuje

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 10, 2012, 03:04:28 PM

Grins. Well, I think it'll help that we all sat down and worked out some relationships before the game started. That sometimes makes it easier to write scenes with people because we have connections started before the RP began.

I also sat down and finally worked out Emma's family and their ages, giving names to her parents and siblings.

LimitlessNikkie

I can try tonight but today is just not going to happen. Babysitting my babysisters. So cant consintrate to create the if threads lol.

Kuje

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 03:25:33 PM
I can try tonight but today is just not going to happen. Babysitting my babysisters. So cant consintrate to create the if threads lol.

No worries but it just goes to show you that we're all interested in the game you've helped put together. :)

LimitlessNikkie

bubby

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 03:25:33 PM

*Snorts and opens the closet door and tosses Nikkie the duct tape* There ya go. Easy peasy!  ;)

But seriously luv, it's all good, and indeed we all think this game is worth the wait!